Convergence RP Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeRulesTimelineLatest imagesFactionsEventsMapSearchRegisterLog in
Click HERE to join our Discord Chat!
Remember to vote for us HERE!

Chapter 8: The Expansion Process

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Lucifer
Banned
LuciferBanned

Character
Neutral
Dead

Awards

Chapter 8: The Expansion Process Empty
Faction#1PostSubject: Chapter 8: The Expansion Process   Chapter 8: The Expansion Process EmptySat Feb 18, 2017 11:18 am

After the night and the full moon had passed Lucifer had woken up to a bright sunny morning in his room. He yawns and rub's his eyes then gets up to open the balcony window. A bright sunshine appears before him making his body and leather jacket glisten in the suns light. He then stretches saying "Good time to go queen hunting about now" he says confidently to himself. Lucifer goes to his desk in his room and picks up the wine that was sitting there unopened starting to walk downstairs to Synths office. He opens the drink taking off the cap to it while he walks down the steps then approaches the door to reach Synth. Once he opened the door, he noticed Synth wasn't even there at all, Lucifer then says "That's odd" as he takes a drink of the wine. He then checks outside the castle and in the distance he see's Synth and many other villagers helping out with the expansion. 

Lucifer holds the door open as he watches from a distance for a while then closes the door behind him exiting the castle. He tells the guards "You know the drill. Full lock down" as he walks pass them calmly going towards the commotion. Synth see's Lucifer approaching but says to the workers "Hey! Don't mess with that! Keep that on there alright? Just move it over some inches" as he then looks back at Lucifer. Lucifer says "Well. Well. Well. Look at you, up early doing this for me. You are on it man, I love it" as he takes another sip of wine. Synth smiles "It's what I do, hey are you trying to get drunk already? Give me that. Later tonight my friend don't get an early head start on us now!" as he takes away the drink from Lucifer's hand and throws it on the ground. Lucifer shrugs saying "Hey, what the fun in following rules? Right, because there is no fun in that" as he stands there with his hands into his pockets. Synth says "Yeah yeah okay" to Lucifer, but see's a worker messing up so he goes over to him and tell's him what he's doing wrong. 

Lucifer notices someone from the corner of his eye, it was Karlos looking at him from afar. Lucifer then wanders off to go see what that is all about. He goes to walk in his direction but Karlos acts like he didn't see him and starts talking to a random villager. Once Lucifer reaches him, he says "What were you looking at, I mean I know I'm handsome but come on man, same gender, really?" Karlos gives off a smile and says "No, of course not that. I just didn't want it to make it obvious" Lucifer looks at Karlos saying "Look man, what did you want? It's obviously important if you had to get my attention in a creepy fashion" Karlos gets closer to Lucifer's ear and says "It's your brother..." Lucifer looks around then brings him into an alley way between two big builidings and says "What? My brother? I thought he was with my mother in Asfar" as they try to make it a quiet conversation. Karlos says "Dude, this is no joke, you're brother is in this box right here in my hands. Watch, open it up" as he hands out the box with both his hands. Lucifer looks up at him saying "My goodness" as he opens the box and sees his baby brother who also is a demon/human but it's his dead corpse in there curled up in fetal position. 

Lucifer gag's a bit then says "Good lord man, this is serious. Look, lets take this into headquarters and figure out what do with it from there alright?" as he looks at Karlos. Karlos says "Good idea. Let's go" as he closes it and locks the box they both head over to the castle acting like nothing special is in there at all. Once they get into the castle and stand right near the headquarters desk, they put the box on the desk in the middle. Lucifer looks at it and opens it up once again to get a longer look at it and try to understand what this means. There was a sticky note on the back of the inside lid of the box which said 'Heal my son, rise my demon' and a syringe next to the fetus. Lucifer looks at the baby then at Karlos saying "I think she want's me to inject this into it" as he grabs the syringe looking at the baby. Karlos says "Do it man, let's see what happens" Lucifer inhales a deep breath and injects the syringe into the fetus and the baby's skin starts to form it's original layer of normal skin. The hair even starts to grow on its head and it's eyes become alive starting to blink and the baby moves a bit. Karlos jumps back not knowing what to expect in fear the baby might go on some sort of demon rampage.

Lucifer stands back a little bit giving the baby some more room as it forms into an bigger and badder person. It's become more then a baby now, it was a huge monster with two heads. Karlos falls onto the floor as he sees this thing just get bigger and bigger crawling back to get further away. The 'thing' starts to get onto it's feet and gather its balance as it looks at Lucifer. Lucifer stands a bit further away as he pulls out his sword, he yells out for Renny who is upstairs at the moment. The monster then approaches Lucifer making him get backed up to a corner then out of nowhere Renny runs up to it and slices off one of the legs for it then jumps off the wall and slices its head off cleanly as he breathes heavily after that. The monsters leans then once the head is cut off, it's head falls onto the floor while the body goes slowly along with it then evaporating into moldy blackness.
Back to top Go down
Daniel Almis
Infamy I
Daniel Almis

The Prisoner

Lead Developer
Neutral
Gunslinger
Gamma-Class Supernatural

Alive

Awards
Chapter 8: The Expansion Process C1E9Nc0 Starforger's End
Chapter 8: The Expansion Process DQtpig0 Archaeologist
Chapter 8: The Expansion Process K2DLTa9 Scholar

Chapter 8: The Expansion Process Empty
Faction#2PostSubject: Re: Chapter 8: The Expansion Process   Chapter 8: The Expansion Process EmptyTue Feb 21, 2017 4:24 pm

Thread Complete!
20XP Awarded

Back to top Go down
https://www.convergencerp.net/t6-dan-almis

Chapter 8: The Expansion Process

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1