Convergence RP Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeRulesTimelineLatest imagesFactionsEventsMapSearchRegisterLog in
Click HERE to join our Discord Chat!
Remember to vote for us HERE!

Jungle hunt

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
DaveTheHydraKing
Level 21
DaveTheHydraKing

Character
The Imperium
Rogue
Alive

Awards

Jungle hunt - Page 2 Empty
Private#26PostSubject: Re: Jungle hunt   Jungle hunt - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 02, 2017 5:48 pm

Jessie was slightly taken back by the offer, however she found it appealing. Especially the part about never being stranded on another planet, and having someone to back you up in a tricky situation was a nice thing to have. Jessie also saw that a deal could be made here. "Alright, I'll make you a deal. You help me out, tell me your name and make sure I get no backlash for this, and I'll join your team. Deal?" Jessie asked extending her hand for a handshake of agreement.
Back to top Go down
RescueRanger
Level 40
RescueRanger

The pirate queen

Former Moderator
The Imperium
Pirate
Alive

Awards
Jungle hunt - Page 2 LiSt9Q4 Member of the Month
Jungle hunt - Page 2 TJPZQB0 Donator

Private#27PostSubject: Re: Jungle hunt   Jungle hunt - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 02, 2017 8:31 pm

she took her hand and shaked it. it was a deal well done.  "deal! we are a very rich government and im sure we can pay them to turn a blind eye...some might call us spoiled...but they dont once we've helped them." she got out of her hammock and stood up. "so, where is this plane that you want at?"
Back to top Go down
DaveTheHydraKing
Level 21
DaveTheHydraKing

Character
The Imperium
Rogue
Alive

Awards

Private#28PostSubject: Re: Jungle hunt   Jungle hunt - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 03, 2017 4:16 pm

"The ship would be back in the city, follow me I know my way there." Jessie said turning on her heel. From there she wasted no time in marching out the forest. "I'm still waiting on that name you know, mine's Jessie by the way." Jessie commented as she continued to make her way out of the forest.

Jessie was thinking through everything as they went. If she wanted her plan to succeed, they would need to do it at night. However she also needed to clear a few things up in the city. First of which would be too tie up a few loose ends, which she was sure Sylvia wouldn't mind helping her with. Then it would be collecting everything she needed, and finally getting that ship.
Back to top Go down
RescueRanger
Level 40
RescueRanger

The pirate queen

Former Moderator
The Imperium
Pirate
Alive

Awards

Private#29PostSubject: Re: Jungle hunt   Jungle hunt - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 03, 2017 5:20 pm

she chuckled in emberassment as she asked for her name again. "eheheh, im sorry, my name is sylvia roothearth...former princess of the sunset isles and current archer and healer in the immortals..."
there was a tone of pride in her voice but not too much, sylvia for now just wanted this ordeal to happen.
Back to top Go down
DaveTheHydraKing
Level 21
DaveTheHydraKing

Character
The Imperium
Rogue
Alive

Awards

Private#30PostSubject: Re: Jungle hunt   Jungle hunt - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 03, 2017 6:15 pm

"Well looks like I got royal blood on my side, let's try not to spill it." Jessie said with a soft chuckle as she continued to make her way.

After about half an hour of walking the two would find themselves out on the streets of Artemis. Tall buildings acted like walls, while the alleyways were the deep cracks and cuts. Most windows had their curtains shut, while only the very select few had there lights shine through. The sun seemed to be setting, washing over everything with a soft, warm, orangey glow. 

By now Jessie had cloth over her mouth again. She seemed to have a thing with covering up her face, however considering that she was going to steal a ship, it was probably best that no one knew what her face looked like. Jessie looked at the sky once again, the two had enough time before they had to move out. "Ok I have a plan, but I suggest we get inside where people can't hear us." Jessie said looking around the area for somewhere to talk. Soon enough she found a bar on the side of the street. "There, that's probably a decent place."
Back to top Go down
RescueRanger
Level 40
RescueRanger

The pirate queen

Former Moderator
The Imperium
Pirate
Alive

Awards

Private#31PostSubject: Re: Jungle hunt   Jungle hunt - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 03, 2017 8:20 pm

she followed jessie into the bar, and as soon as she sat down and paid for the drinks she asked: "so...what is the plan exactly...?"
Back to top Go down
DaveTheHydraKing
Level 21
DaveTheHydraKing

Character
The Imperium
Rogue
Alive

Awards

Private#32PostSubject: Re: Jungle hunt   Jungle hunt - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 03, 2017 8:56 pm

Jessie smirked as Sylvia asked her what the plan was. Jessie leaned forward placing her elbows on the table. "The plan is this. We wait until it's dark, then since we can't go through the main gate, we're going to hop the fence." Jessie said, knowing there was a tall building next to the station, where she could easily jump in from. She had perched herself there many times when mapping out everything, she even threatened a bounty hunter there once. "There is a tall building that we can use to jump over, and you grappling hooks should do quite a treat on getting down there." Jessie said as before take a swig of her drink. "Next we take out the two guards, they always stand by the ship I want." Jessie said, remembering back to when she was last on her perch. Two guards would usually stand near a two man red ship, both equipped with rifles. "They'll both have rifles, and will probably have some way of alerting everyone else, so we need to take them out quickly and silently. Finally we will just need to get the ship off the ground and out of here, and that's where you come in." Jessie said with a smirk as she finished up her drink. "You my friend will help fly me out of the station, from there we can get you back to your ship, and I can leave this shithole!" Jessie said as she clapped her hands together. "Any thoughts?"
Back to top Go down
RescueRanger
Level 40
RescueRanger

The pirate queen

Former Moderator
The Imperium
Pirate
Alive

Awards

Private#33PostSubject: Re: Jungle hunt   Jungle hunt - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 03, 2017 9:18 pm

she was thinking of how she could do this. "okay, i think i know, over your whole plan i think i can do flawlessly, stealth is kind of my thing after all, the guards shal be an easy prey to my bow, i can even leave them alive by using sleeping poisoned arrows. just drop me off at my ship and we can head to the baseship, ill send the coordinates when we're out of here."
Back to top Go down
DaveTheHydraKing
Level 21
DaveTheHydraKing

Character
The Imperium
Rogue
Alive

Awards

Private#34PostSubject: Re: Jungle hunt   Jungle hunt - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 03, 2017 10:17 pm

Jessie leaned back in her seat, smiling under her cloth. "Well we seem to be in agreement then." Jessie said resting her hands behind her head. "Now I suggest we order some more drinks and wait until it's time to move out. What you think?" Jessie asked, knowing it was too early to begin.
Back to top Go down
RescueRanger
Level 40
RescueRanger

The pirate queen

Former Moderator
The Imperium
Pirate
Alive

Awards

Private#35PostSubject: Re: Jungle hunt   Jungle hunt - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 03, 2017 10:37 pm

"sounds like a good plan, and yes...but perhaps we should not get anything more with alcohol, i need my aim and you need to be quiet for the mission." she orders tea for herself and waits for jessie to make her choice. soon the evening would fall and they yould be able to make their move to leave the planet.
Back to top Go down
DaveTheHydraKing
Level 21
DaveTheHydraKing

Character
The Imperium
Rogue
Alive

Awards

Private#36PostSubject: Re: Jungle hunt   Jungle hunt - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 03, 2017 10:56 pm

"Suit yourself." Jessie said grabbing herself another beer, once she returned, she decided to start a conversation with Sylvia, so she'd know her partner in crime a bit better.

By nightfall Jessie had gone through a couple drinks by now. It may of seemed like she just liked to drink, but she was actually doing it to calm her nerves. The past hours were quite interesting with Jessie sometimes going on long talks, ranting and the fact she nearly started a bar fight by spilling her drink over someone, didn't really send good signals for what was about to go down. By the crack of night Jessie was practically pushing Sylvia out the bar so they wouldn't cause any more trouble. "Interesting time to say the least..." Jessie muttered before looking around the quiet streets.

In the distance lights shown brightly off the space station, showing itself like a beacon in the dim city. "That's our target." Jessie whispered looking out for anyone. When she was sure no one was around she looked at Sylvia. "Follow me, keep your head low, and don't make a sound." Jessie said keeping her hat down low as she crossed the street.
Back to top Go down
RescueRanger
Level 40
RescueRanger

The pirate queen

Former Moderator
The Imperium
Pirate
Alive

Awards

Private#37PostSubject: Re: Jungle hunt   Jungle hunt - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 04, 2017 9:20 am

she was giggling all night in the bar, she loved this almost medieval ambience and she was visibly enjoying herself, the fights and such. though soon at was time to get to work, and they left the bar. upon coming out she activates her camo suit, even when walking right next you she was difficult to spot, especially when she entered the dark. soon they were at the hangar and sylvia drew her bow.

the bow was neon blue and the arrow was laser ish, it was colored white but she swiped over the arrow and it changed color to bright green. she split the arrow in two and shot. it hit but guards and knocked them out. upon closer inspection it is revealed they were actually sleeping.
Back to top Go down
DaveTheHydraKing
Level 21
DaveTheHydraKing

Character
The Imperium
Rogue
Alive

Awards

Private#38PostSubject: Re: Jungle hunt   Jungle hunt - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 04, 2017 11:58 am

Jessie gave Sylvia the thumbs up, before making her way into an alleyway. From there Jessie made quick work of climbing up to the roof, using the water pipes. What was even more commendable was how no noise was made. No creaking of old metal pipes, only the soft patter of feet.

Once on the roof of the building, she made her way to the opposite edge, and perched herself there. She took a quick look around, only to find the towers of the station where on look out. She knew she would have to move the guards bodies before the tower spotted them. Standing up on the edge she jumped off the roof, and effectively jumping the fence.

Falling onto the ground, she made a roll to soften her fall. Within moments she was on her feet and rushing to the bodies, trying her best to stay in the shadows.
Back to top Go down
RescueRanger
Level 40
RescueRanger

The pirate queen

Former Moderator
The Imperium
Pirate
Alive

Awards

Private#39PostSubject: Re: Jungle hunt   Jungle hunt - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 04, 2017 12:58 pm

sylvia used her grapple hook to close distance with jessie, she leaned in close to jessie's head and whispered. "ill pick the lock of the ship, then hope the ship is fueled..." she moved to the ship and began picking the lock, oddly for a royalty, she was very adept at picking locks apparently.
Back to top Go down
DaveTheHydraKing
Level 21
DaveTheHydraKing

Character
The Imperium
Rogue
Alive

Awards

Private#40PostSubject: Re: Jungle hunt   Jungle hunt - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 04, 2017 5:45 pm

Jessie nodded to Sylvia, before moving the bodies into the dark as quickly as she could. With the two guards out of the way, it was only a matter of time before she got out of here. Jessie took a quick look around, to find that no one was coming, thankfully. However the tower was there biggest problem, if it caught them the alarms would be set and the station would go into lock down. Leaving them trapped in.

Jessie ran over to Sylvia to find she was picking the lock. "So what are you? A princess or a runaway? Because you seemed a little too good at this to be full royalty." Jessie commented. She sounded quiet calm, however her small talk was just another way to hide the nerves.
Back to top Go down
RescueRanger
Level 40
RescueRanger

The pirate queen

Former Moderator
The Imperium
Pirate
Alive

Awards

Private#41PostSubject: Re: Jungle hunt   Jungle hunt - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 04, 2017 7:00 pm

in only several seconds she got the lock open and she looked at jessie with a big grin on her face. "it's complicated...but ill say it like this...i never inherited the throne." she entered the passenger seat of the ship and beckoned for jessie to drive it, she wondered how happy she just made jessie. in one day she had gotten done what she has been trying for a long time. sylvia looked around and said "i very much like this ship...want to share it?"
Back to top Go down
DaveTheHydraKing
Level 21
DaveTheHydraKing

Character
The Imperium
Rogue
Alive

Awards

Private#42PostSubject: Re: Jungle hunt   Jungle hunt - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 04, 2017 10:16 pm

As she heard the click of the lock Jessie's face lit up. Her lips formed the biggest smile it could, as Sylvia opened it. She stood there in awe of the elf. She finally found someone who could help her, Jessie was happy for once. She was happy that she had met a thief.

Jessie shook her head an climbed into the ships driver seat. With a large grin she took up the controls and hit start. The ship's controls suddenly lit up in a neo red. The thrusters came online and started emitting a blue like energy. Jessie's hands where physically shaking, she knew if she failed now, years of preparation, all the work she had done, all the luck she had gained, and her new friend would all go up in flames.

Closing her eyes and taking a deep breath Jessie started to calm her nerves. She wasn't going to fail this, all her luck, work and preparation weren't for nothing. Her hands gripped tightly on the controls, and she opened her red eyes. Then with a kick she took lift off.

"Ha, haha! HAHAHA! I'M BLOODY DOING IT!" Jessie shouted out in pure excitement at how she just took off. It had been so long since she had flown a ship, and admittedly she crashed then, but it just seemed to come back to her.

"Ship A7-3 you have engaged in unauthorized take off, please report back at land before action." A voice came through the ship's communication system. The voice was probably from the tower.

"GO FUCK YOURSELF!" Jessie shouted with a huge smile on her face, as she shut off the communication systems and blasted off at full speed, out of the station. Laughing and giggling happily all throughout. "Oh hell do I owe you Sylvia!" Jessie said as she flew the ship out of the city towards the forest.
Back to top Go down
RescueRanger
Level 40
RescueRanger

The pirate queen

Former Moderator
The Imperium
Pirate
Alive

Awards

Private#43PostSubject: Re: Jungle hunt   Jungle hunt - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 04, 2017 10:31 pm

sylvia was smiling brightly, she was happy she could help another person, she was giggling cheerfully hearing jessie so overjoyed, she did however freak out at the speed she was flying at, sylvia had a very slow and small ship and wasnt used to these speeds, her hearth was racing and her pupils were small, as soon as jessie slowed down near her site she jumped out and said. "wait here, ill pack my stuff very fast and stay with you and this ship, it's much better than my own!" she speeds off to grab her hammock, alchemy set, animals and some more items and throws them in one of the rooms of the ship, all together it took her about 20 minutes to load up her ship and refuel the current one with what's left in her own ship and sits back next to jessie.

"im packed and ready to leave! eh....i hope you dont mind me taking a place on this ship...it's better than the one i have..." she glances at her own, it looked much like a large van with barely enough place for her animal pack and items. she looked at jessie with hope in her eyes, wondering if she could stay.
Back to top Go down
DaveTheHydraKing
Level 21
DaveTheHydraKing

Character
The Imperium
Rogue
Alive

Awards

Private#44PostSubject: Re: Jungle hunt   Jungle hunt - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 04, 2017 10:43 pm

Jessie watched Sylvia jump out at high speeds and pack up all of her stuff. She moved her cloth around her neck and smiled at the sight. In reality Jessie actually enjoyed the company of the girl, she meant well and was fun. Sylvia was actually someone Jessie could call a friend, and heaven knows she hadn't had someone to call a friend in a very long time. When Sylvia returned and asked if she could stay, Jessie only starred her down with a blank face.

"You want a space on my new ship?" Jessie asked crossing her arms and making a thinking expression. She got up out of her seat and walked around the ship, eventually ending up behind Sylvia. "Weeell..." Jessie said dragging it out as she stood next to he elf. "Of course you can flower thief!" Jessie said playfully punching Sylvia's arm. "What? You think I was going to put up with you for that long only to ditch you? We made a deal, and I owe you big time." Jessie said giggling. "Now, let's get the fuck out of here!" Jessie said as she hopped into the driver seat and started the ship up once again.
Back to top Go down
RescueRanger
Level 40
RescueRanger

The pirate queen

Former Moderator
The Imperium
Pirate
Alive

Awards

Private#45PostSubject: Re: Jungle hunt   Jungle hunt - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 05, 2017 11:33 am

her face goes blank when she makes it appear she cant stay, but she's extremely relieved, while packing up, people of the hangar showed up to take back the ship but for now sylvia could deal with them, she picked up the pace and as they took off to leave, the people of the plant showed up at the site, but they didnt seem to shoot at the ship. they made it off just in time. as soon as they left the planets orbit sylvia left her seat and wandered around the ship to set up her toys

as soon as her gear was set up she comes back to jessie. "im going to use those flowers in some alchemy, put my animals to bed and take a bath, i actually found a bathroom in here, thanks for having me along by the way..."
Back to top Go down
DaveTheHydraKing
Level 21
DaveTheHydraKing

Character
The Imperium
Rogue
Alive

Awards

Private#46PostSubject: Re: Jungle hunt   Jungle hunt - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 05, 2017 12:30 pm

Once out of Artemis's orbit, Jessie switched the ship to autopilot, so she could wonder around the ship. However she actually found herself starring out into space, amazed by the beauty of the stars. When Sylvia came back, Jessie didn't notice her at first. "It's beautiful..." Jessie said out loud in complete and utter awe.

When she actually noticed Sylvia, she practically jumped out her seat. With a quick turn of her heel she stood face to face with the elf. "What? Oh yeah no problem!" Jessie said quickly, blushing slightly from embarrassment. With a nervous giggle she shook her head, before opening her mouth again. "Nah its fine, because this is our ship now. And I was thinking, we already stole a ship, so want to go cause some trouble, for the good and bad guys?" Jessie asked extending her hand out. "What do you say, partner?"
Back to top Go down
RescueRanger
Level 40
RescueRanger

The pirate queen

Former Moderator
The Imperium
Pirate
Alive

Awards

Private#47PostSubject: Re: Jungle hunt   Jungle hunt - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 05, 2017 2:49 pm

she smiled at jessie. "no...i broke the law this once but i have to live by the lawsfrom now on...and i can only get my government to turn a blind eye only so many times. but anyway, i feel greasy so ill be right back...this ship is big by the way." she shook jessies hand anyway before she wanders off to one of the rooms in the ship wich is apparently a bathroom and goes in, soon after water rushing sounds can be heard.

Last edited by RescueRanger on Sun Mar 05, 2017 3:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
DaveTheHydraKing
Level 21
DaveTheHydraKing

Character
The Imperium
Rogue
Alive

Awards

Private#48PostSubject: Re: Jungle hunt   Jungle hunt - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 05, 2017 3:56 pm

Jessie smiled as Sylvia walked away. Dropping her hand she turned around to face the window, showing the vast depths of space. Crossing her arms she wondered back into the pilot seat. "Hm.." Jessie looked counting every star as someone she had stolen from, saved, killed, hurt, helped, became enemies with and became friends with on Artemis. Unsurprisingly there were quite a lot, but it brought a smile to her face.

Leaning closer to the controls she punched in coordinates for the immortal's base. She knew once she was there, she'd be in good hands. She'd have the equipment and resources to figure out what the hell she is, where she came from and her own history. Because sadly she knew none of that.

Even if Sylvia wouldn't help her out in her crimes, she was happy the elf was with her. It was nice to have someone by your side. As the ship's autopilot took control Jessie sunk back into her seat, only to close her eyes, so she could gain some well deserved rest.

"Let's see where the universe takes me." Jessie muttered to herself before drifting into a peaceful slumber.

--End--

Last edited by DaveTheHydraKing on Sun Mar 05, 2017 4:08 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Need that smile of course)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Private#49PostSubject: Re: Jungle hunt   Jungle hunt - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Jungle hunt

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2