Convergence RP Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeRulesTimelineLatest imagesFactionsEventsMapSearchRegisterLog in
Click HERE to join our Discord Chat!
Remember to vote for us HERE!

Black Hole Surfing

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Hippo
Level 1
Hippo

Character
Neutral
Alive

Awards

Black Hole Surfing Empty
Private#1PostSubject: Black Hole Surfing   Black Hole Surfing EmptyThu Mar 02, 2017 10:32 pm

The bored librarian gazed down over his glasses at Hippo. He stared at her for a moment as the last person slowly walked away, waiting untul shs was out of their vicinity. When the it was quiet, he asked, "And what is it that you need, fairy? Potion brewery? How to tame a dandelion?" He chuckled at his own joke but Hippo she stared up at him with a neutral expression. When he grew so uncomfortable that he was about to get angry she finally broke her gaze and looked around her.

"Ah, that's not my mission for today, Sunny. I need to actually get information about dark axes created from the hellish planet over yonder." She watched as the man tried to dissect what she just said and finally grew inpatient. "I need a book about demon weaponry. Please." The librarian nodded curtly and hurried away, the bookshelves swallowing him whole.

As she waited she went to go sit down in a nearby armchair. She let out a deep sigh and stretched her arms, relaxing one over her head lazily. She could've fell asleep if it wasn't for the sound of people talking close by. She opened her eyes slightly and looked around but she didn't see anyone. Then she heard the two voices speak again. They were talking about the books the were reading lately. Hippo raised her eyebrow when she heard someone mention something about traveling into black holes and finding phenomena. She sat up and widened her eyes, about to go sneak over to go hear what they were saying when she saw the shadow of the librarian returning. She sat back quickly and acted casual, staring into space.

The lirbarian hopped back behind the counter and glared at her. "We have many copies and you weren't the most specific so I've gotten you one of the most highly rated and printed books in this section of the galaxy." He shoved the books towards her after shanting a spell that made the books teleport back to the library when they were gone for too long. Hippo snatched up the books after thanking him and hurried towards where the two people had been speaking but they were long gone. All that was left was a small journal on a tiny desk near the doorway and a sheet of paper with messy handwriting scrawled on it. She sighed loudly. "Guess that I'll be coming here more often...sadly." She took the items and looked back at the librarian reluctantly, who was paying attention.
Back to top Go down
Daniel Almis
Infamy I
Daniel Almis

The Prisoner

Lead Developer
Neutral
Gunslinger
Gamma-Class Supernatural

Alive

Awards
Black Hole Surfing C1E9Nc0 Starforger's End
Black Hole Surfing DQtpig0 Archaeologist
Black Hole Surfing K2DLTa9 Scholar

Black Hole Surfing Empty
Private#2PostSubject: Re: Black Hole Surfing   Black Hole Surfing EmptySat Mar 04, 2017 7:47 pm

Thread Complete!
30XP Awarded

@Hippo is now Level 2!
Back to top Go down
https://www.convergencerp.net/t6-dan-almis

Black Hole Surfing

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1