Convergence RP Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeRulesTimelineLatest imagesFactionsEventsMapSearchRegisterLog in
Click HERE to join our Discord Chat!
Remember to vote for us HERE!

Valar Morghulis (Knights Mission to Kiltorna)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Sebastian Nicholas Duarte
Level 14

Character
Galactic Systems Union
Soldier
Alive

Awards
Valar Morghulis (Knights Mission to Kiltorna) - Page 2 C1E9Nc0 Starforger's End

Valar Morghulis (Knights Mission to Kiltorna) - Page 2 Empty
Faction#26PostSubject: Re: Valar Morghulis (Knights Mission to Kiltorna)   Valar Morghulis (Knights Mission to Kiltorna) - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 11, 2016 8:21 pm

Sebastian stood at the table opposite Dumont and remained silent, with Kalashnikov and Masterson standing on either side of him and also not saying a word. All three were simply observing, still as statues.
Back to top Go down
KittyYoungblood
Level 33
KittyYoungblood

Queen of Nightblood

Developer
Galactic Systems Union
Elementalist
Omega-Class Supernatural

Alive

Awards
Valar Morghulis (Knights Mission to Kiltorna) - Page 2 DQtpig0 Archaeologist

Faction#27PostSubject: Re: Valar Morghulis (Knights Mission to Kiltorna)   Valar Morghulis (Knights Mission to Kiltorna) - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 11, 2016 8:27 pm

Kitty was leaning against a wall, leaving a small blood smear. She hadn't bothered to change or wash up upon getting on the ship, she couldn't waste any time. Kitty fixed her eyes on Dumont, there was still not a trace of emotion on her pale face. "I wasn't bluffing, but Dan is complicated now. From what I've gathered upon seeing him again during the fight with his Father, he seems to only appear when there is a large amount of death." 

Kitty glanced at the screen, her eyes narrowing just slightly. "Provided I get back to Earth, I have a theory on how I can summon him. Knowing Lana she may still believe i'm bluffing and attempt to follow me, summoning Dan could quite possibly draw her out so I can dispatch her." Her voice was monotone and cold, almost like a robot. Theories, ideas, and strategies were buzzing around in her head, already she was forming a plan.
Back to top Go down
http://www.convergencerp.net/t8-kitty-youngblood
General Dumont
Level 10
General Dumont

First Generation Omega Legionnaire

Character
Galactic Systems Union
Soldier
Alive

Awards

Faction#28PostSubject: Re: Valar Morghulis (Knights Mission to Kiltorna)   Valar Morghulis (Knights Mission to Kiltorna) - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 11, 2016 8:37 pm

"I see," Dumont scratched his beard for a moment, observing the screen. "But killing Lana doesn't get Jaya back, that only makes it impossible to do so. Our best bet would be for us to find Lana. Now I don't know who or what she is, but I know who he is." His finger extended to the man on the screen. "You are aware that Dan saved my life some time ago, back in the fights against Hell and it's demons. It's a true story and the UNSC knows that, but they don't know the extent of my involvement with him. We worked together for a while; me, Dan and Mallock. I may be a naval officer but I'm quite the soldier, especially with my suit. Dan and I did the fighting whilst Mallock used his brains, he created my suit, and he helped Dan make all those clones of himself." Whilst he spoke his fingers tapped across the screen, bringing across personal files of his own detailing Dan and Mallock, most of them from some time ago.

"Long story short, Mallock was only there to research Dan. He's fascinated by supernaturals, but when Dan left I presume because he wanted to come back to you, he wasn't happy. He tried to find and kill Dan, but obviously that didn't work out for him, and then he tried to kill me. Finally he realised neither was going to work and he just slunk back into the shadows. Took his research and the assets of Dan's old company, now it seems this is what he's been up to." Dumont shook his head, opening the paused video again. "His own soldiers, that kind of technology, and an ally who seems to also be involved with Dan." Finally he turned to the others in the room, closing the files on the screen.

"We must keep this between us and those we trust, the UNSC can not know about this. But if you want to find Lana, and in turn get Jaya back, I may know where to start. We can find Mallock." He looked mostly to Kitty, knowing that it was the wellbeing of her daughter at stake here. If it was anyone's decision to choose a plan, it would be hers.
Back to top Go down
https://www.convergencerp.net/t2132-general-dumont
Level 14

Character
Galactic Systems Union
Soldier
Alive

Awards

Faction#29PostSubject: Re: Valar Morghulis (Knights Mission to Kiltorna)   Valar Morghulis (Knights Mission to Kiltorna) - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 11, 2016 8:47 pm

"Without Jaya, the Knight's Initiative is without a leader.." Sebastian pointed out.
"Jaya had everything under control there. Without her, everyone's going to be confused and unsure what to do. We need a subtitute. Now I'm not babysitter, especially for supernaturals. Which is why I was thinking we get someone who is both a supernatural and someone we can trust."
Back to top Go down
KittyYoungblood
Level 33
KittyYoungblood

Queen of Nightblood

Developer
Galactic Systems Union
Elementalist
Omega-Class Supernatural

Alive

Awards
Valar Morghulis (Knights Mission to Kiltorna) - Page 2 DQtpig0 Archaeologist

Faction#30PostSubject: Re: Valar Morghulis (Knights Mission to Kiltorna)   Valar Morghulis (Knights Mission to Kiltorna) - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 11, 2016 8:58 pm

"Artificer can take care of the students. My main concern is on getting my daughter." Kitty ran a hand through her black hair, thinking. "I can go after Mallock with you, I can't trust myself not to skin Lana if she decides to show up at the summoning." She shoved off the wall, flexing her fingers. "I can send someone else to deal with Dan, right now she's the only one I trust enough to do so. Also she'll be able to trick Lana should she show up."
Back to top Go down
http://www.convergencerp.net/t8-kitty-youngblood
General Dumont
Level 10
General Dumont

First Generation Omega Legionnaire

Character
Galactic Systems Union
Soldier
Alive

Awards

Faction#31PostSubject: Re: Valar Morghulis (Knights Mission to Kiltorna)   Valar Morghulis (Knights Mission to Kiltorna) - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 11, 2016 9:01 pm

"Very well," Dumont nodded, before suddenly the ship came to a stop out of hyperspace. "Visit whoever you need, we'll set off tomorrow for Mallock. I have some favours to call in myself." Turning off the screen and turning, he moved to leave his quarters.
Back to top Go down
https://www.convergencerp.net/t2132-general-dumont
Sponsored content

Faction#32PostSubject: Re: Valar Morghulis (Knights Mission to Kiltorna)   Valar Morghulis (Knights Mission to Kiltorna) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Valar Morghulis (Knights Mission to Kiltorna)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2