Convergence RP Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeRulesTimelineLatest imagesFactionsEventsMapSearchRegisterLog in
Click HERE to join our Discord Chat!
Remember to vote for us HERE!

What will Danihg Ask of Lucifer This Time?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Danihg Zuhn Bagoon
Level 14
Danihg Zuhn Bagoon

The Ordriey Prince

Character
Neutral
Fighter
Alive

Awards

What will Danihg Ask of Lucifer This Time? Empty
Private#1PostSubject: What will Danihg Ask of Lucifer This Time?   What will Danihg Ask of Lucifer This Time? EmptySat Apr 01, 2017 10:31 am

Danihg was feeling lonely more than ever before then it came to mind, "I to see @Lucifer just one more time. Just this once. Just this once." He wondered to himself as to why he felt that he must meet him once more for his heart ached inside. "I must find companionship. I am in need of something that I am missing so dearly." Danihg found himself once more sitting at the mountain peaks where he first met Lucifer on the lookout for the hidden treasures of the planet Lucian. He sat there huffing and sighing. 

The Haruken Ordriey wanted something pleasant to see. Some place that he and himself would enjoy viewing. Perhaps they were to speak to each other of it? He thought about it as he doubted that Lucifer would ever come to this place again. Disappointment filled him with displeasure as he thought about it all. The thought of Lucifer having not come only mad him ache more.

Last edited by Danihg Zuhn Bagoon on Sat Apr 01, 2017 9:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lucifer
Banned
LuciferBanned

Character
Neutral
Dead

Awards

Private#2PostSubject: Re: What will Danihg Ask of Lucifer This Time?   What will Danihg Ask of Lucifer This Time? EmptySat Apr 01, 2017 7:36 pm

Lucifer sat on his throne as he then suddenly felt a tingle sensation from his coin in his pocket. He then took his demonic coin out of his left pocket and gripped onto it with his fist. Lucifer opened up his fist exposing the coin to the sunlight thinking that he was needed by someone. He doesn't ask questions and reads "In god were damned" right off of the coin itself. Soon after he did that, a dark purple mist swirled around Lucifer as he instantly disappeared from Lucian and appeared right next to Dan. His appearance left a burnt circled pentagram with symbols on the floor as the purple mist then started to fade away as he put the coin back into his pocket. It had seemed the coin uses up a small portion of Lucifer's energy every time he uses it but he was fine with that. Lucifer looked over at Dan saying "Missed me?" as he did an evil grin.
Back to top Go down
Danihg Zuhn Bagoon
Level 14
Danihg Zuhn Bagoon

The Ordriey Prince

Character
Neutral
Fighter
Alive

Awards

Private#3PostSubject: Re: What will Danihg Ask of Lucifer This Time?   What will Danihg Ask of Lucifer This Time? EmptySun Apr 02, 2017 12:56 am

Danihg's face lit up at the sight of Lucifer which he stood up and turned to face him. "Y-ye-yes I did. In fact too much. You should know that my species is an attention getter. My kind is always in need for attention." His long ears twitched as did his tail. He put his mouth close to Lucifer's ear, "I am in need of someone to... Love... I have been far too lonely and no one. Not even Keya seems interested in me." Danihg pauses pulls back and walks behind him  slowly before continueing to speak, "May I ask that you give me the attention that I so desperately need? Something that we will both enjoy so doing?" One of the ordrieys hands touched his shoulder as he made his way back to facing him again. His right augmented hand reached and grabbed the demon's butt and squeezed tightly. Looking him in the eyes,"You know I find you quite attractive. You look very handsome in my eyes... He found himself hugging  Lucifer and then pressed his lips against his slowly before pulling back. The ordriey batted his eyes at him, "Don't you think I'm handsome? Will you love me?"
Back to top Go down
Lucifer
Banned
LuciferBanned

Character
Neutral
Dead

Awards

Private#4PostSubject: Re: What will Danihg Ask of Lucifer This Time?   What will Danihg Ask of Lucifer This Time? EmptySun Apr 02, 2017 1:09 am

Lucifer pushes back Dan as he kissed him, and says "What..I'm straight. I'll have you know." as he looks at him awaiting a response. Lucifer didn't think that Dan was attracted to him which surprised him hugely. It had seemed Lucifer got himself into an awkward position as he didn't expect this kind of thing to happen. He had thought he made himself look clearly straight enough on the other missions he's been on with Dan.
Back to top Go down
Danihg Zuhn Bagoon
Level 14
Danihg Zuhn Bagoon

The Ordriey Prince

Character
Neutral
Fighter
Alive

Awards

Private#5PostSubject: Re: What will Danihg Ask of Lucifer This Time?   What will Danihg Ask of Lucifer This Time? EmptySun Apr 02, 2017 1:45 am

Being pushed away like that and hearing him say he's straight made Danihg's feelings hurt. He let his feelings control a part of himself. His feelings were mixed and his hair and skin turned purple as he dropped to his hands and knees, "I'm sorry I didn't mean to... My heart, mind and body is sick and dying. I may not have much time left before I die. I need something. I need someone otherwise I cannot go no longer..." His voice sounded choked. The ordriey just simply turned his back to Lucifer and dropped completely to ground. It quickly went from the colour purple to the colour blue and he began to shake and cry.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Private#6PostSubject: Re: What will Danihg Ask of Lucifer This Time?   What will Danihg Ask of Lucifer This Time? Empty

Back to top Go down

What will Danihg Ask of Lucifer This Time?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1