Convergence RP Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeRulesTimelineLatest imagesFactionsEventsMapSearchRegisterLog in
Click HERE to join our Discord Chat!
Remember to vote for us HERE!

Finding the Time

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Kyle Harrison
Level 3
Kyle Harrison

Character
Neutral
Alive

Awards

Finding the Time Empty
Private#1PostSubject: Finding the Time   Finding the Time EmptyThu Aug 04, 2016 3:46 pm

A day after the meeting Jaya sent the message to her mother, knowing she wasn't angry enough to outright ignore her. In that message she hoped to start Kitty on the path to realizing the good the Knights could do, but only time would tell.
"Mother, I know you're against the Initiative but give me a chance. I want you to see the good it can do. Please go to the co-ordinates attached, it's a detainment facility for a certain supernatural we need released. Stay by the outskirts of the base and one of my students will meet you there. Don't worry, he's one of the oldest and can handle himself so I promise you won't have to babysit. Meet him, get to know him, and bring back Chronis."

The message cut short there, with the co-ordinates promptly attached. In the mean time Kyle had already set himself up near the co-ordinates. Somewhere south of Cairo, the facility was rather large and high-tech, yet it's remoteness and lack of navigational data made it unknown to anyone but ONI. Luckily they had found it, mainly due to the fact that the supernatural inside of there was the Knight's highest priority in releasing. With nothing but khaki trousers, leather boots and a combat knife, Kyle crouched atop an outcrop of rock which overlooked the base awaiting the vampire's arrival.

@KittyYoungblood
Back to top Go down
KittyYoungblood
Level 33
KittyYoungblood

Queen of Nightblood

Developer
Galactic Systems Union
Elementalist
Omega-Class Supernatural

Alive

Awards
Finding the Time C1E9Nc0 Starforger's End
Finding the Time DQtpig0 Archaeologist

Finding the Time Empty
Private#2PostSubject: Re: Finding the Time   Finding the Time EmptyThu Aug 04, 2016 3:53 pm

Kitty was still a bit sour over everything, but she was also a bit on edge due to someone who was recently added to ONI's list. The vampire decided to play nice though, it was the least she could do for her daughter considering. But she didn't know it would be this, and with this person. Kitty was slowly making her way up to the rock where the man was, her nose wrinkled. She could smell him, and he smelled like wet dog. 

When Kitty finally reached the outcrop she crossed her arms, looking down at the crouched man with a glare. "I suppose you're the student my daughter was speaking of?"
Back to top Go down
http://www.convergencerp.net/t8-kitty-youngblood
Kyle Harrison
Level 3
Kyle Harrison

Character
Neutral
Alive

Awards

Finding the Time Empty
Private#3PostSubject: Re: Finding the Time   Finding the Time EmptyThu Aug 04, 2016 4:01 pm

"And you're the mother," He nodded as he glanced back at her, before quickly returning his focus to the base. "Two squads of five patrol outside, they rotate with four squads inside, atleast one of which will have it's turn to sleep. That's atleast thirty hostiles alone, I don't know if the scientists or other personnel will attack." Once done he then turned to Kitty fully. "I'm Kyle." He introduced, nodding as a welcome. Already he had smelt what she was, but that kind of prejudice no longer plagued his mind, not since the death of his pack.

"So, what's your plan?" He asked, gesturing towards the base. It had a large outerwall with towers at each corner, whilst the gate was watch by small guard posts. The squads patrolled in unison within the walls, meaning there was always someone watching the front and back.
Back to top Go down
KittyYoungblood
Level 33
KittyYoungblood

Queen of Nightblood

Developer
Galactic Systems Union
Elementalist
Omega-Class Supernatural

Alive

Awards

Finding the Time Empty
Private#4PostSubject: Re: Finding the Time   Finding the Time EmptyThu Aug 04, 2016 4:08 pm

Kitty cracked her knuckles, briefly looking down at the man before back at the outpost. "I usually don't have a plan. Mostly because they usually go to shit." Kitty shrugged, moving to crouch down beside Kyle and watch the base. "Only thirty you said? Shouldn't be too bad then, although it depends on the weapons. Do they have any roof mounted weaponry? Targeting systems used to stop people from attacking outright? I mean other than the four towers. I want to know if i'm looking for weapons that people aren't using. I don't like surprises." 

Kitty had a sword sheath attached to her belt, a normal looking sword tucked in the sheath although it didn't look to be as big as the sheath. Kitty tilted her head to the side in thought, glancing around the facility. "It may be a long shot but do you think this place would be connected to Cario's sewer system?"
Back to top Go down
Kyle Harrison
Level 3
Kyle Harrison

Character
Neutral
Alive

Awards

Finding the Time Empty
Private#5PostSubject: Re: Finding the Time   Finding the Time EmptyThu Aug 04, 2016 4:14 pm

"No roof mounted weaponry as far as I can see, although as for their actual guns they seemed to have some advanced stuff. We're talking lasers, I've never seen anything like them in my time. Yellow and purple energy." He shook his head, not well versed in technological weaponry. "That's not a bad thought, there are sewage stations every few miles between here and the city, if we enter through one of those and follow the pipes, we could get right into the base and attack from within." Kyle nodded before sniffing with his head slightly raised. "This way." He said, before moving off the rock and across the sandy plains towards the north.
Back to top Go down
KittyYoungblood
Level 33
KittyYoungblood

Queen of Nightblood

Developer
Galactic Systems Union
Elementalist
Omega-Class Supernatural

Alive

Awards

Finding the Time Empty
Private#6PostSubject: Re: Finding the Time   Finding the Time EmptyThu Aug 04, 2016 4:19 pm

Kitty nodded following after the man, "Sure you can handle the smell? Your nose is probably more sensitive than mine." The hot sand didn't bother Kitty's feet despite the fact that she was barefoot, heat didn't bother her. "Who is this Chronis we're supposedly rescuing?"
Back to top Go down
Kyle Harrison
Level 3
Kyle Harrison

Character
Neutral
Alive

Awards

Finding the Time Empty
Private#7PostSubject: Re: Finding the Time   Finding the Time EmptyThu Aug 04, 2016 4:31 pm

Before long they reached a small building that seemed rundown and abandoned. Inside there were a series of machines barely running and at the end a large grate with the view of running water below it. "I can block out the smell," He smiled before approaching the grate. With his hands wrapped around the bars he began to pull on it, until after a few squeaks and grinds it tore off fully. Beckoning Kitty to follow he then dropped into dirty water.

"He's a mage who specialized in Time. No one knows how old he is, but somehow he got himself captured by ONI. We really need him though, since you killed the Aspect of Time," He gave a small smirk to Kitty. "Someone needs to take it's place."
Back to top Go down
KittyYoungblood
Level 33
KittyYoungblood

Queen of Nightblood

Developer
Galactic Systems Union
Elementalist
Omega-Class Supernatural

Alive

Awards

Finding the Time Empty
Private#8PostSubject: Re: Finding the Time   Finding the Time EmptyThu Aug 04, 2016 4:35 pm

Kitty rolled her eyes and folded her arms across her chest as she walked through the dirty water, "Well, he asked for it." Her nose wrinkled slightly at the smell, she could mostly block it out but that didn't mean it wasn't still disgusting. She brought her palm out, flexing her fingers and quickly a small ball of fire formed in her palm and cast a small glow throughout the sewer line. 

"You say you don't know what age is he is, suppose he's just a kid, what then?"
Back to top Go down
Kyle Harrison
Level 3
Kyle Harrison

Character
Neutral
Alive

Awards

Finding the Time Empty
Private#9PostSubject: Re: Finding the Time   Finding the Time EmptyThu Aug 04, 2016 4:51 pm

"The oldest record of him is hundreds of years ago, I'm pretty certain he's not a kid." Kyle said, before they saw a light towards the end of the pipes. Taking a deep breath he looked to Kitty. "Okay, I guess it's time to fight." He was slightly nervous having to face the same organisation who killed his pack, but he had heard about Kitty's accomplishments and that reassured him.

"You ready?"
Back to top Go down
KittyYoungblood
Level 33
KittyYoungblood

Queen of Nightblood

Developer
Galactic Systems Union
Elementalist
Omega-Class Supernatural

Alive

Awards

Finding the Time Empty
Private#10PostSubject: Re: Finding the Time   Finding the Time EmptyThu Aug 04, 2016 4:57 pm

There was a large smirk on Kitty's face, she was definitely ready for this fight. "Definitely. We can kill them right? Jaya didn't say." Kitty hadn't fed in awhile, she had been hoping this could be her next feed. Kitty unsheathed her sword, twirling it around in her hand. Fire began to spread across the vampire's skin, casting eerie glows all over the sewer tunnel. She threw Kyle another smirk, tightening her grip on her sword. "Try and keep up."
Back to top Go down
Kyle Harrison
Level 3
Kyle Harrison

Character
Neutral
Alive

Awards

Finding the Time Empty
Private#11PostSubject: Re: Finding the Time   Finding the Time EmptyThu Aug 04, 2016 9:36 pm

"None of them deserve to live," Kyle replied, before making his way quickly towards the light. At the end of the pipes there was another grate which he made short work off, bursting out into what seemed to be the sewage room of the base. In there were two guards, both of which turned to aim at the pipe as they came out. Kyle himself went for the guard of the right, punch his gun so hard it broke in half. The purple energy shattered around blinding him, allowing Kyle to place his hand around his neck and lift him. It was there he hung him until there was no air left, at which point he let go.
Back to top Go down
KittyYoungblood
Level 33
KittyYoungblood

Queen of Nightblood

Developer
Galactic Systems Union
Elementalist
Omega-Class Supernatural

Alive

Awards

Finding the Time Empty
Private#12PostSubject: Re: Finding the Time   Finding the Time EmptyThu Aug 04, 2016 9:43 pm

Kitty moved quickly, dodging to avoid the guns fire as she darted forward at the man. Kitty didn't bother to try and burn the man, instead she grasped the barrel of the gun with her flaming hand. She was able to superheat the material enough to bend the barrel upwards making it unusable. Then she knocked it to the side and pinned the man to the wall, her teeth going to his neck and biting down. She drank his blood until he was close to death, dropping him and slamming her foot down on his neck to break it.
Back to top Go down
Kyle Harrison
Level 3
Kyle Harrison

Character
Neutral
Alive

Awards

Finding the Time Empty
Private#13PostSubject: Re: Finding the Time   Finding the Time EmptyThu Aug 04, 2016 9:50 pm

With both the guards dead, Kyle looked over to the blood on Kitty. Silently he wrinkled his nose at the sight, deciding not to comment on it before moving to the door. Touching the pad to the side it slid open, allowing him to look out down a long corridor. With a sniff he went out and turned left, walking with a brisk pace and expecting her to keep up.

"You ever turned anyone?" He asked as they came to another door, this one designated 'Reactor'. From this room they could disable the power and hopefully free the supernatural.
Back to top Go down
KittyYoungblood
Level 33
KittyYoungblood

Queen of Nightblood

Developer
Galactic Systems Union
Elementalist
Omega-Class Supernatural

Alive

Awards

Finding the Time Empty
Private#14PostSubject: Re: Finding the Time   Finding the Time EmptyThu Aug 04, 2016 9:57 pm

She easily kept up with him, wiping the blood from her mouth. "Only a handful of people, because of the fact that i'm only half vampire my venom isn't as potent so it doesn't always take." Kitty twirled her sword around again, feeling a bit more energized after feeding. "We almost there?"
Back to top Go down
Kyle Harrison
Level 3
Kyle Harrison

Character
Neutral
Alive

Awards

Finding the Time Empty
Private#15PostSubject: Re: Finding the Time   Finding the Time EmptyWed Aug 10, 2016 7:23 pm

"Almost," He nodded, gesturing to the door and it's sign. "I'll handle the people on the outside of the room, you fight your way into the middle and shut down the reactor. Big red button usually, if all else fails; smoke it." His mouth twisted into a slight grin before his hand pressed on the panel beside him.

As the doors slid open a large room was revealed, in the middle of which stood a tall glowing column. Energy surged through it, pulsating with each flash of light on the screens surrounding it. Walkways led from it to the outer edges of the room, which held canisters and more screens for regulating the energy flow. It was here Kyle ran, charging his way through the lines of guards with swift beast-like attacks. Although it was obvious what Kyle truly was, it was showing now moreso.
Back to top Go down
KittyYoungblood
Level 33
KittyYoungblood

Queen of Nightblood

Developer
Galactic Systems Union
Elementalist
Omega-Class Supernatural

Alive

Awards

Finding the Time Empty
Private#16PostSubject: Re: Finding the Time   Finding the Time EmptyWed Aug 10, 2016 7:32 pm

Kitty grinned widely, deciding to sheath her sword and use her fists instead. She cracked her knuckles, fire dancing across her skin again. She lunged forward, slamming a fiery fist into a guard to send him backward into another. Kitty wasn't entirely focused on final blows though, her eyes were on the reactor. There were a few more guards standing in her way, a scowl making its way onto her face. 

Kitty moved forward once more, sliding under a guards legs and hiking her leg up to kick him in the privates as she went. When he fell backward towards her she shoved a fiery fist through his chest, swiftly ripping out his heart. She dropped the heart and got back to her feet, hissing when she felt a shot whiz just by her ear. 

She picked up the dead body at her feet by the ankle, channeling her fire into it before spinning around still holding it by the ankle. When she had enough momentum she stopped spinning and swung the flaming dead body at the guards in her way, knocking them down like bowling pins before moving to the reactor. "Big red button...Big red button..Ah!"
Back to top Go down
Kyle Harrison
Level 3
Kyle Harrison

Character
Neutral
Alive

Awards

Finding the Time Empty
Private#17PostSubject: Re: Finding the Time   Finding the Time EmptyWed Aug 10, 2016 7:41 pm

After a few moments more guards poured in, as soon enough the inside of the base was on high alert. Kyle sniffed them out instantly, running them down with his animalistic fighting style. As the fight continued he gave himself more and more to the beast within, before finally unleashing it. With a mighty roar he grew rapidly in size, gaining fur across his skin and great claws where his hands were. The form of the werewolf took over his own, and soon enough he was sinking his canine teeth into the oncoming guards. Ravaging and slicing in all directions, he effectively held off the incoming reinforcements for Kitty to shut down the reactor.
Back to top Go down
KittyYoungblood
Level 33
KittyYoungblood

Queen of Nightblood

Developer
Galactic Systems Union
Elementalist
Omega-Class Supernatural

Alive

Awards

Finding the Time Empty
Private#18PostSubject: Re: Finding the Time   Finding the Time EmptyWed Aug 10, 2016 7:48 pm

Kitty slammed her hand down on the big red button, a smirk on her face. The roar made the vampire flinch, her eyes moving towards the beast in the room. "Last time I was near something like that, it bit me." She stood still for a moment, just watching the beast. In the other dimension during the fights between the Wolves, Vampires, Witches, and Warlocks she hadn't had much of a chance to study the way they fought.
Back to top Go down
Kyle Harrison
Level 3
Kyle Harrison

Character
Neutral
Alive

Awards

Finding the Time Empty
Private#19PostSubject: Re: Finding the Time   Finding the Time EmptyWed Aug 10, 2016 7:55 pm

The computers, generators, screens, and most importantly the lights all went out. Darkness swept over everyone's visions, causing the guards to panic and aim their guns cluelessly into the pitch black. "Cease fire!" One of them commanded, hoping to stop any friendly-fire incidents occuring. Meanwhile Kyle grinned, using pure scent to creep around their slow movements.

Seconds passed, until suddenly he launched himself forward with claws outstretched. Screams emitted from the darkness as he ripped through muscle and bone, tearing the whole company of guards into chunks of meat.

That was until something strange happened. The lights came back on, and the guards were not dead. Instead they stood motionless in their formation, terrified looks still on their faces. Something had prevented their death, and frozen them in time.
Back to top Go down
Chronis
NPC
Chronis

Guardian of Time

NPC
Neutral
Arcanist
Omega-Class Supernatural

Alive

Awards

Finding the Time Empty
Private#20PostSubject: Re: Finding the Time   Finding the Time EmptyWed Aug 10, 2016 8:03 pm

"That's enough," A voice called from aside, stepping into the light to reveal himself as a rather young looking man with pure white hair. Most notable were his eyes which gleamed orange, but seemed to shift as if something were moving inside. "You've killed enough people to get me out, it can stop now." The werewolf snarled at him, but accepted his judgement. Gripping the metal bar of one of the walkways, he slowly allowed himself to return to his human form.

Chronis, in the mean time, decided to introduce himself.
"Jack Chronis. Despite the large amount of death, I thank you for releasing me." He smiled, giving a nod mainly to Kitty. "I assume this is no coincidence though. Even in isolation I felt Nozdormu's death. Is it time?"
In response Kyle nodded to him, now looking human albeit in tattered clothing.
"There's someone who needs to speak to you. It's time you prepared."
"I see," Jack nodded, scratching his chin. "Well my powers still work." He looked over to the frozen guards who would've been dead had he not turned back time. "But I'm nowhere near as powerful as an Aspect."
"Not yet," Kyle smiled, resting a hand on Jack's shoulder. "There a dark times ahead. Supernaturals are now publicly in the UNSC, but ONI won't allow it. As you can see, you have no reason to like them," He gestured to the facility that had kept Chronis held hostage for ages, owned by ONI. "With help from our leader, you'll be the Aspect we need."
Back to top Go down
KittyYoungblood
Level 33
KittyYoungblood

Queen of Nightblood

Developer
Galactic Systems Union
Elementalist
Omega-Class Supernatural

Alive

Awards

Finding the Time Empty
Private#21PostSubject: Re: Finding the Time   Finding the Time EmptyWed Aug 10, 2016 8:20 pm

Kitty frowned, studying the man with her arms crossed over her chest. There was blood smeared on her face and arms. She ran a bloody hand through her hair and leaned on the console. "He has a problem with death?" She mumbled under her breath in response to his comment about the amount of it. Kitty rolled her eyes and pushed off the counsel to head for the door. "I assume we'll be escorting him back? It's gonna be a long trip."
Back to top Go down
Kyle Harrison
Level 3
Kyle Harrison

Character
Neutral
Alive

Awards

Finding the Time Empty
Private#22PostSubject: Re: Finding the Time   Finding the Time EmptyWed Aug 10, 2016 8:24 pm

All of a sudden, Jack dissapeared in a small blink of light.
"He's more powerful than he let's on, he'll handle himself for now." Kyle nodded, following Kitty to the door. On the way out the guards suddenly flew across the room, slamming into the far wall and knocking them all senseless. "Punching a stasis field increases the force." He figured, smiling at the scene before leading them out of the room. With the facility practically empty they found little resistance leaving.

"So, what did ONI do to you?" Kyle asked, looking at the vampire and wondering why she hated them. Of course, all supernaturals had reason to hate them, but to be so involved in the fight like this, he figured she must have a reason like his.
Back to top Go down
KittyYoungblood
Level 33
KittyYoungblood

Queen of Nightblood

Developer
Galactic Systems Union
Elementalist
Omega-Class Supernatural

Alive

Awards

Finding the Time Empty
Private#23PostSubject: Re: Finding the Time   Finding the Time EmptyWed Aug 10, 2016 8:33 pm

Kitty's face darkened, a very faint red sheen to her eyes. "I don't appreciate being stabbed in the back. I've helped USNC for years, I don't even work for them. But suddenly i'm on a hit list, suddenly people are dying just because of who or what they are." Kitty spat, anger was bubbling up in her veins. Lately ever since she returned to the world of the living it was getting harder and harder to reign in her anger, it was setting her on edge. 

"They're the reason I didn't go searching for my sister the second I had a chance to. Every single one of my friends is on that list, every day it grows shorter and the body count grows higher. My daughter is on that list, they.." Kitty hesitated for a moment, shaking her head. "I'll be damned if my family is taken from me again. For so long i've just been running from everything, fight this don't feel that. It's maddening and everytime I think I have a foothold in something or with someone...I'm suddenly standing at a grave again like always. I refuse to stand at Jaya's grave again, i'll kill every last one if I have to."
Back to top Go down
Kyle Harrison
Level 3
Kyle Harrison

Character
Neutral
Alive

Awards

Finding the Time Empty
Private#24PostSubject: Re: Finding the Time   Finding the Time EmptyWed Aug 10, 2016 8:38 pm

A swift punch sent the front doors of the facility flying outside, allowing them to walk out freely. "Yeah, they're disgusting." He lowered his head, thinking of those he lost. "Killed my whole pack, almost like an extermination run. Just came and lit everything up. They know their stuff too; knew to use silver and fire. Makes you wonder who's telling them how to fight each supernatural best." His head shook, before looking towards Kitty again. "You don't agree with what Jaya's doing, going public, but you've got to stand by her. Help her, because it can work. They work best in the shadows, so forcing the playing field into the public eye gives us the advantage."

"Don't you think?"
Back to top Go down
KittyYoungblood
Level 33
KittyYoungblood

Queen of Nightblood

Developer
Galactic Systems Union
Elementalist
Omega-Class Supernatural

Alive

Awards

Finding the Time Empty
Private#25PostSubject: Re: Finding the Time   Finding the Time EmptyWed Aug 10, 2016 8:44 pm

"No, I don't. I think it makes it worse." She walked out with Kyle, the scowl still on her face. "If anything Jaya handed them up to ONI on a silver platter." She ran a hand down her face, smearing more blood on it. "She's still so young, I don't think she understands what people are truly capable of." 

Kitty sighed, her shoulders drooping slightly with fatigue. "She's put supernaturals under intense scrutiny, even if supernaturals do flock to the school they will be under constant watch. If they so much as step a toe out of line, ONI will not hesitate to retaliate until they're all dead. She's as stubborn as her father, never listens to a word I say like him either."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Finding the Time Empty
Private#26PostSubject: Re: Finding the Time   Finding the Time Empty

Back to top Go down

Finding the Time

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next