Convergence RP Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeRulesTimelineLatest imagesFactionsEventsMapSearchRegisterLog in
Click HERE to join our Discord Chat!
Remember to vote for us HERE!

[GSU] Tough Lead

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Solaris
Level 5
Solaris

Character
Neutral
Beta-Class Supernatural

Alive

Awards

[GSU] Tough Lead Empty
Campaign#1PostSubject: [GSU] Tough Lead   [GSU] Tough Lead EmptyMon Jun 19, 2017 3:50 pm

Over the two years Solaris had been at the Knight's Academy, he'd never have guessed that he'd eventually become an actual teacher. Perhaps it was because he had joined at a later age than the other kids, or perhaps it was the fact that he learned really fast. Two years on, and Gelinda, the Fairy girl had also ascended rank with him and the two of them now taught at the Academy together. While Solaris ran field exams with the students to test their powers, Gelinda handled the more educational aspects.

The two had also befriended Terra two years ago. Apparently he was part of a series of experiments on the planet Chiron but was promptly rescued when an invasion hit the planet. Unlike the two, Terra chose not to join the Academy at all and he took discharge from the Colonial Military as he was automatically drafted when he signed up for the experiments. Solaris and Gelinda themselves avoided joining the Colonial Military as part of the Knight's Initiative after their graduation, choosing for a quieter life instead.

Solaris was now within the process of walking out of the Academy gates, Gelinda by his side.
"You up for the usual hot chocolate or...?" Solaris asked.
"Yeah definitely, I could do with the detox. Had so much marking to do yesterday.. urgh." Gelinda said with a playfully bitter look on her face.
"Heheh, I wouldn't be surprised if you start balding within the next five years. You know, they do say that teachers don't live that long-"
Gelinda playfully punched him on the shoulder, causing him to smirk. "I don't get stressed, unlike you. Yeah I see you out there screaming at the kids 24/7. Don't try to act like you don't." She retaliated with a grin.
"Hey come on, that's all an act. You needa break em before you can mold them right?"
"Yeah, right, sure, whatever."
"It's true!"
Back to top Go down
Aaron Almis
Level 8
Aaron Almis

The Descendant

Character
Valor Santori
Arcanist
Beta-Class Supernatural

Alive

Awards
[GSU] Tough Lead DQtpig0 Archaeologist

[GSU] Tough Lead Empty
Campaign#2PostSubject: Re: [GSU] Tough Lead   [GSU] Tough Lead EmptyMon Jun 19, 2017 4:08 pm

Just to the right of the walking couple came a thundering beam of light, shining with almost every colour possible. It impacted with a small field of grass, channeling itself into the ground for a few seconds until finally the beam dissipated. In it's midst stood a lone figure wielding a hammer that might be familiar to those knowledgeable in the old stories. Singed into the grass was a large symbol, also recognisable as Asgardian markings.

"Excuse me," Aaron said as he spotted the couple, approaching them slowly. "I'm looking for someone who can lead my to Kittiana Youngblood." His face was probably as confused as there's, seeing as he'd never seen Earth before.
Back to top Go down
https://www.convergencerp.net/t1719-aaron-almis
Solaris
Level 5
Solaris

Character
Neutral
Beta-Class Supernatural

Alive

Awards

[GSU] Tough Lead Empty
Campaign#3PostSubject: Re: [GSU] Tough Lead   [GSU] Tough Lead EmptyMon Jun 19, 2017 4:39 pm

The flash of light caused both of them to jump, as they turned to face it. Solaris's eyes began to glow as he readied a ball of energy in his hand, which Gelinda's metallic wings sprouted from her back. However, the both of them relaxed as they saw a man, wielding what looked like a hammer, standing in the midst of the energy that was now dissipating. Solaris took a quick glance at the symbols on the ground, them being unrecognisable to him.

Gelinda examined the man up and down.
"He isn't a threat." She said.
"How do you know?"
"He's holding Mjolnir. Only a worthy individual can wield that weapon. It's okay, he's friendly."
"Alright, if you say so."

Solaris relaxed, the energy disappearing from his hand and his eyes returning to normal.
"Did you mention Kittiana Youngblood?" Solaris asked, his expression suddenly changed with signs of excitement in his eyes.
"Yeah he did. Don't get a boner over it just yet." Gelinda said as she rolled her eyes, before turning to the man. "She's on the planet Nightblood. We're part of the Knight's Academy with connections to the Knight's Initiative. We'll contact them for you and see what we can do."

She motioned for the man to follow them into the Academy as she and Solaris walked in through the main entrance. She led them through a series of corridors that took them into a building right next to the Academy, connected to it with a walkway that crossed a small courtyard.
"It's been a while since anyone's used this building for anything." Gelinda said as she led them through the walkway. "It's primarily for use in the case of extreme emergencies. I'm guessing you needing to meet Kitty isn't just to say hi."

Once they arrived inside the building, the double doors automatically shut behind them and they came upon a large room with white walls, floor and ceiling. In the center there was a large table. Gelinda activated it with the touch of her hand and a series of holograms appeared over it, showing the Academy and the building next to it as well as the surrounding road networks and buildings. She quickly got to work, tapping at a holographic keyboard on the table.

Solaris turned to the man. "So why do you need to see her anyway?"
Back to top Go down
Aaron Almis
Level 8
Aaron Almis

The Descendant

Character
Valor Santori
Arcanist
Beta-Class Supernatural

Alive

Awards

[GSU] Tough Lead Empty
Campaign#4PostSubject: Re: [GSU] Tough Lead   [GSU] Tough Lead EmptyMon Jun 19, 2017 5:45 pm

"Thank you," Aaron nodded, following the two towards the building. On his way he took in his surroundings, having not been told much about life on Earth. It fascinated him how the people moved around and how the buildings made of glass and metal stood so tall. Eventually they reached the building they were here for, entering a white room.

"I'm her..." He sighed, preparing for how weird it was going to sound. "Great Grandson." A nod came from any reply they had, knowing they might pick up on the generational difficulty of it all. In reply he merely said: "Long story."

"I appreciate this, I'm abit confused about everything. I've been out of this... erm... dimension for a while..."
Back to top Go down
Solaris
Level 5
Solaris

Character
Neutral
Beta-Class Supernatural

Alive

Awards

[GSU] Tough Lead Empty
Campaign#5PostSubject: Re: [GSU] Tough Lead   [GSU] Tough Lead EmptyMon Jun 19, 2017 6:07 pm

"Wait what?" Solaris said in response to his claim. He merely frowned slightly at his "long story" explanation. Gelinda also wore a slightly puzzled expression on her face. "That means... Kitty's a great grandma?"
"Right, the Initiative has sent a message to Nightblood on my behalf." She said, looking up at the man.

"With luck, Kittiana should be arriving soon."
"How soon is soon for her though?" Solaris asked.
"I heard she uses teleportation runes. So instantaneous with any luck." Gelinda said. "We'll see."
Back to top Go down
KittyYoungblood
Level 33
KittyYoungblood

Queen of Nightblood

Developer
Galactic Systems Union
Elementalist
Omega-Class Supernatural

Alive

Awards
[GSU] Tough Lead C1E9Nc0 Starforger's End

[GSU] Tough Lead Empty
Campaign#6PostSubject: Re: [GSU] Tough Lead   [GSU] Tough Lead EmptyMon Jun 19, 2017 6:28 pm

[size=78]Kitty was about to cut Diana's arm off when one of their attendants entered the training room. "Excuse me your highnesses." Each woman stood and straightened, not bothering to wipe the sweat and blood from their faces. They had just been going through an intense duel. Each woman had blood spattered over their garb, form fitting leather suits with medieval flares. Although both woman had protested the corsets and old garb at first, they had quickly gotten used to it again. [/size]

[size=92]Kitty sheathed her dagger, running a hand through her long red hair while Diana tucked her white blonde hair behind her ears. "Yes Griselda?" Kitty and Diana walked over to the attendant, and the woman handed the queens a tablet. "You two have a message from the academy." Kitty sighed, letting out a groan and heading over to the weapons rack to grab her sword and secure it to her belt at her waist. "Come on Diana. I'll fire up the runes." "Wouldn't you prefer to change your highness." "Not particularly." Diana chuckled then dismissed the attendant. Diana grabbed her dual swords, pressing the ends together to form her bo staff. Within a couple minutes Kitty had fired up the ruins, a portal starting to wink and glow into existence in the building the group was in. "What is it? We were in a meeting." "No we weren't Princess Xena. I was in the middle of kicking your ass." "Says the one with three fingers missing and an ear." "Theyll grow back soon you hot head. I clearly work the whole Xena look better by the way." Kitty slapped a hand on her face, then threw her arms out as she looked at her sister. "We are identical twins! We have the same body. And the same FUCKING FACE." Diana simply shrugged and Kitty groaned, turning to the group. Her eyes zeroed in on Aaron first, more specifically the hammer in his hand. "So, Barbie had a brat. Wonderful." [/size]
Back to top Go down
http://www.convergencerp.net/t8-kitty-youngblood
Aurora Crow
Level 9
Aurora Crow

The Chosen of Amanir

Developer
Valor Santori
Ranger
Beta-Class Supernatural

Alive

Awards

[GSU] Tough Lead Empty
Campaign#7PostSubject: Re: [GSU] Tough Lead   [GSU] Tough Lead EmptyMon Jun 19, 2017 7:18 pm

Rory had been in the library minding her own business when she felt a sudden and profound shift in the energy around her. Rushing to the window she saw the large beam of light that stretched into the abyss of sky above, this was no ordinary event. She knew from her studies that this was bifrost of Asgard, it was certainly unusual to receive such an impromptu visit from an Asgardian at the Knight's Academy. As she she moved through the library in a hurry to investigate, she received a glare from the librarian reminding her of the rule of silence. She nodded in apology and moved as quietly as she could towards the door. 

As she walked towards the gates of the academy, where the bifrost had now revealed a large Asgardian symbol on the ground, she noticed who she assumed to be Queen Kittiana Youngblood appear. She recognised her iconic red hair and felt the arrival of the magic she possessed. She also noted two teachers of the academy witnessing the scene and a young man with dark hair. He seemed a bit disoriented. As the group proceeded towards Knight's Building, Rory let her curiousity take over and followed them in...
Back to top Go down
https://www.convergencerp.net/t1723-aurora-davenport#10410
Caitlin Almis
Level 3
Caitlin Almis

The Dragon Princess

Character
Neutral
Alpha-Class Supernatural

Alive

Awards

[GSU] Tough Lead Empty
Campaign#8PostSubject: Re: [GSU] Tough Lead   [GSU] Tough Lead EmptyMon Jun 19, 2017 7:26 pm

It was then that a wormhole opened up in the sky. A medium sized freighter quickly passed through before landing roughly and partially destroying a large section of grass as it skidded to a halt near the academy gates.
"Well that could have been a worse first landing I guess..." A young, Human-looking girl commented as she stepped from the now open boarding ramp of her ship before proceeding towards the building where Solaris and Aaron were located. Within moments, a sharp knock on the double doors could be heard as Caitlin waited for an answer.
Back to top Go down
Aaron Almis
Level 8
Aaron Almis

The Descendant

Character
Valor Santori
Arcanist
Beta-Class Supernatural

Alive

Awards

[GSU] Tough Lead Empty
Campaign#9PostSubject: Re: [GSU] Tough Lead   [GSU] Tough Lead EmptyMon Jun 19, 2017 8:14 pm

The building and the meeting room seemed to be filling up quickly, clearly there were people drawn for all sorts of reasons. It became clear to Aaron that there was no coincidence behind this large gathering, and so he planned to make the most of it by getting straight to the point.
"I am Aaron Almis, son of Sylvana." He paused for a moment to let that sink in to those around that it would affect. "I'm here from another dimension where I was raised to help this world fight what's coming." Aaron sighed, weighing Mjolnir in his hand.

"I don't know exactly what is coming, but it seems something has brought us all together." He scanned those who had gathered now, a small smile forming. "We look like a good team already." All of a sudden his attention turned to a blinking notification on the holographic, then looking up at teachers to see if they would read it.
Back to top Go down
Solaris
Level 5
Solaris

Character
Neutral
Beta-Class Supernatural

Alive

Awards

[GSU] Tough Lead Empty
Campaign#10PostSubject: Re: [GSU] Tough Lead   [GSU] Tough Lead EmptyMon Jun 19, 2017 9:42 pm

Solaris turned to look at the new arrivals, his eyes settling on Kitty.
"Oh my God, it's actually her..!" He half-whispered to Gelinda in an excited tone.
"Please save it for later, like I mean it. Please?"

Gelinda looked up at Kitty and who she also recognised as Diana. Her expression dropped into a momentary frown as she saw the condition they were in but soon softened, ultimately thankful they actually showed up. From behind them, one of the students, Aurora, had followed them in. She sighed.
"Aurora, I'm sorry but you can not be-" She was interrupted by a knock on the double doors.

"Uh, didn't we invite just one person?" Solaris asked, before turning his attention to the double doors. Gelinda tapped at a holographic button on the table and the double doors slid open, letting Caitlin in.
"Who are you?" Solaris asked before a blinking notification popped up on one of the holograms. He turned his attention to it but Gelinda was already looking into it.
"Well, this certainly explains the situation."
"What does?" Solaris asked as he walked around the table to stand beside her, looking at the hologram.
"The Colonial Military comm channels are buzzing with news of some sort of..."
"Plague?" Solaris interrupted. "Apparently there's been a recall for all AI or computer controlled military hardware from select destinations. Weird.."
Back to top Go down
Caitlin Almis
Level 3
Caitlin Almis

The Dragon Princess

Character
Neutral
Alpha-Class Supernatural

Alive

Awards

[GSU] Tough Lead Empty
Campaign#11PostSubject: Re: [GSU] Tough Lead   [GSU] Tough Lead EmptyMon Jun 19, 2017 9:56 pm

"Caitlin...Caitlin Almis" the girl replied to Solaris, looking at everyone else who had converged on this location.
She stepped quietly into the room, looking at Aaron and immediately sensing his bloodline. She nodded softly at him before paying attention to everything that was going on with the hologram that Gelinda was focused on.

"There's a plague here??" She questioned, a very naive yet curious tone evident in her voice.
"Sounds like this just got interesting..." Caitlin quickly found a spot next to Aaron as she felt the need to introduce herself properly. "I suppose I'm like your great, great aunt or something like that." She paused for a moment, trying to work everything out in her head before continuing. "I'm the daughter of Queen Bethany Almis, niece to the legendary dragons, Daniel and Ventus. I'm extremely sorry for showing up unannounced like this, but my mother sensed the presence of another Almis and sent me to investigate. Seems like I've just got a lot more than expected though if there's a situation here."
Back to top Go down
KittyYoungblood
Level 33
KittyYoungblood

Queen of Nightblood

Developer
Galactic Systems Union
Elementalist
Omega-Class Supernatural

Alive

Awards

[GSU] Tough Lead Empty
Campaign#12PostSubject: Re: [GSU] Tough Lead   [GSU] Tough Lead EmptyMon Jun 19, 2017 11:35 pm

Kitty sighed and glanced over to Diana, who blasted her with ice and then Kitty burst into flames. The ice melted and washed the blood off, then the water was steamed off by the fire. Diana did the same to her body, and Kitty carefully shot fire at her. Then the two looked to the group, and Kitty's previously annoyed expression softened when she looked to Aaron. Diana just gave Aaron a lopsided grin, it was clear she'd be the less serious of the twins for once. Kitty then looked to Gelinda, her brows furrowing at the news. "Cyber plague?"
Back to top Go down
Aurora Crow
Level 9
Aurora Crow

The Chosen of Amanir

Developer
Valor Santori
Ranger
Beta-Class Supernatural

Alive

Awards

[GSU] Tough Lead Empty
Campaign#13PostSubject: Re: [GSU] Tough Lead   [GSU] Tough Lead EmptyTue Jun 20, 2017 11:55 am

Rory couldn't quite believe she was stood in the same room as members of the infamous Almis family and the Queen of Nightblood. These are people her father had told her stories about when she was a child and now here they stood, really...real. 

The mention of the plague instilled a feeling of unease in the very pit of Rory's stomach. However,  she also felt that her decision to come to Earth, to this very Academy, had been for a purpose. Perhaps this was it. If any group of people in the universe could stop this plague, Rory was reassured that they stood in this room.

Last edited by Aurora Davenport on Sun Jul 16, 2017 5:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Aaron Almis
Level 8
Aaron Almis

The Descendant

Character
Valor Santori
Arcanist
Beta-Class Supernatural

Alive

Awards

[GSU] Tough Lead Empty
Campaign#14PostSubject: Re: [GSU] Tough Lead   [GSU] Tough Lead EmptyTue Jun 20, 2017 12:16 pm

"This must be it," Aaron deducted, looking between everyone now stood in the room. "I'll explain everything about my mother later, but we should investigate this first." He pointed to the hologram with the hand that held the hammer, before looking specifically at Kitty. "Can you get us there?" It took another glance at the table to determine the exact place. "'Lux Donum'?".

"Obviously no one else is obligated to come but, it seems like we're the best shot at fighting this." Each person seemed to be the kind who were trained in some way, either by magic or combat. Perhaps Aaron was naive about the stories Sylvana and Elijah had told him about heroes and legends, but he fully believed those around him could form a team like the old days.
Back to top Go down
Solaris
Level 5
Solaris

Character
Neutral
Beta-Class Supernatural

Alive

Awards

[GSU] Tough Lead Empty
Campaign#15PostSubject: Re: [GSU] Tough Lead   [GSU] Tough Lead EmptyTue Jun 20, 2017 2:46 pm

"We're leaving already?" Solaris asked. "Should we really be trying to face a threat up close that even the Colonial Military has backed away from?" He said with concern.
"The virus allegedly affects computer or AI-controlled machines only," Gelinda said. "Besides, if he's here," she nodded towards Aaron, "And what he told was the truth, which is likely, that must mean it's more than just a virus. We should find out for sure." She said.

"Right, but should she still be here?" Solaris said as he looked at Aurora. "Aren't you supposed to be doing your homework or something?"
Back to top Go down
Caitlin Almis
Level 3
Caitlin Almis

The Dragon Princess

Character
Neutral
Alpha-Class Supernatural

Alive

Awards

[GSU] Tough Lead Empty
Campaign#16PostSubject: Re: [GSU] Tough Lead   [GSU] Tough Lead EmptyTue Jun 20, 2017 6:44 pm

A purple aura seemed to briefly form around Caitlin, her excitement to fight evidently growing. "Count me in. I'm always up for a fight!" she exclaimed, the aura fading as she calmed herself down. She was unsure of the abilities of everyone else she was surrounded by but if one thing was for certain, she was an Almis and if she was going to be good at anything, it was absolutely destroying shit.

"Forward the coordinates to my ship and we can all go get right into the action!" She commanded, forgetting that she was much less experienced than some of the other people gathered in the room.
Back to top Go down
Aaron Almis
Level 8
Aaron Almis

The Descendant

Character
Valor Santori
Arcanist
Beta-Class Supernatural

Alive

Awards

[GSU] Tough Lead Empty
Campaign#17PostSubject: Re: [GSU] Tough Lead   [GSU] Tough Lead EmptySun Jul 02, 2017 4:15 pm

(Missing Posts Summary: The group teleported to Lux Donum and engaged in a round of fighting against over a dozen robotic soldiers.)

Aaron turned to see Caitlin cover his back from the other soldiers, giving her a nod of thanks before continuing forward against his opponent. The robot shot back up from the rubble, launching a series of punches with deadly efficiency. It took all of Aaron's concentration to dodge and avoid these strikes, as it seemed the soldiers were programmed well in melee combat as if they were elite fighters.

Nevertheless Mjolnir gave Aaron the upper-hand, delivering a might swing which took off the soldier's arm and sent it stumbling back in recovery. Even without that limb it came back for me, forcing him to swipe at it's legs to knock it to the floor. Once it squirmed on the ground he delivered a final blow downwards, crushing it's metallic head but also creating a loud ringing effect that shot outwards from the point of impact.

Now his opponent was dealt with, Aaron turned to see how the others were getting on. He took a moment to recover himself whilst he decided who might need his help in finishing off this ambush.
Back to top Go down
Solaris
Level 5
Solaris

Character
Neutral
Beta-Class Supernatural

Alive

Awards

[GSU] Tough Lead Empty
Campaign#18PostSubject: Re: [GSU] Tough Lead   [GSU] Tough Lead EmptyFri Jul 07, 2017 3:50 am

Solaris busied himself in the thick of it, delivering energy blasts from the palms of his hands into the robotic troops that were attacking him and his friends. The heat blasts that he was using seemed to have some effect, although the robots did seem to have some sort of resistance against it.

He stepped back from the fight and spread his arms out wide, allowing himself to be a target. The robots took this chance to fire multiple projectiles of energy at him. His body jerked and he stumbled as each bolt hit him, leaving a gaping, glowing pit of energy wherever each bolt impacted. Quickly however, each hole closed and as they did so, the energy that hit him seemed to vibrate outwards, covering his entire body before dying down.

Solaris's eyes glowed even brighten as he delivered a new series of energy blasts - energy stolen from their attacks, back at the robots. The blasts impacted with medium accuracy, taking any adversary down that they came into contact with quickly.
Back to top Go down
KittyYoungblood
Level 33
KittyYoungblood

Queen of Nightblood

Developer
Galactic Systems Union
Elementalist
Omega-Class Supernatural

Alive

Awards

[GSU] Tough Lead Empty
Campaign#19PostSubject: Re: [GSU] Tough Lead   [GSU] Tough Lead EmptyMon Jul 10, 2017 10:54 pm

Kitty and Diana were tag teaming their way through their own adversaries. Diana would shoot ice towards the robots, Kitty would melt it mid air with fire balls. Once it melted onto the robots or even seeped into the wiring, Diana would manipulate it to form spikes that were inward so they punctured the robots. 

Those that got too close to the twins were met with blades, each queen moving with lightning fast precision and slicing the robots to bits. "12." Kitty called out to Diana, who just grinned at her as she sliced through a robot with her twin blades. "14."
Back to top Go down
Caitlin Almis
Level 3
Caitlin Almis

The Dragon Princess

Character
Neutral
Alpha-Class Supernatural

Alive

Awards

[GSU] Tough Lead Empty
Campaign#20PostSubject: Re: [GSU] Tough Lead   [GSU] Tough Lead EmptyMon Jul 10, 2017 11:23 pm

"Take. This!" Caitlin shouted, her raw emotion in the heat of the moment causing her abilities to start working properly. She spun around a few times, arms outstretched as a whirlwind of psionic energy poured out from her body to decimate a group of foes that were beginning to surround her.

Her attack faded as quickly as it had formed, leaving nothing but broken robots and rubble as the dust settled back on the ground. Cat stumbled for a moment, clearly drained from such a powerful attack. She took a minute to regain her composure and her breath.

"Now that...Is more like it" She smiled to herself in approval of her work before running to rejoin her companions in the ongoing fight.
Back to top Go down
Aurora Crow
Level 9
Aurora Crow

The Chosen of Amanir

Developer
Valor Santori
Ranger
Beta-Class Supernatural

Alive

Awards

[GSU] Tough Lead Empty
Campaign#21PostSubject: Re: [GSU] Tough Lead   [GSU] Tough Lead EmptyMon Jul 10, 2017 11:38 pm

Aurora wasted no time in pulling her revolvers from her belt and beginning to shoot with fatal precision at the robots. Her mind was filled with her father's voice instructing her on how to keep a steady hand as the rounds fired. She glanced to her side to see Caitlin's magic had began to manifest at which point Aurora wished her own magic would get a grip. Her fey abilities were weak here. She could only muster a white aura around herself, and with the force of the enemy, soon that would not be enough. Aurora rolled her eyes as she reloaded her revolvers, of all the things my mother owes me, she thought, half decent magic was the least she could have provided

She attempted to reload the revolvers as quickly as she could, but the robots were advancing faster than she could act. One robot shot directly at her, and although the shot reverberated from her weak force field of magic, she was thrown backwards with almighty force. As Aurora lay on the floor too winded to stand, she reached for one of her revolvers that had fallen from her hand and hoped one of the group would come to her aid.
Back to top Go down
Aaron Almis
Level 8
Aaron Almis

The Descendant

Character
Valor Santori
Arcanist
Beta-Class Supernatural

Alive

Awards

[GSU] Tough Lead Empty
Campaign#22PostSubject: Re: [GSU] Tough Lead   [GSU] Tough Lead EmptyMon Jul 10, 2017 11:56 pm

Solaris, Kitty and Diana seemed to handle their opponents well enough, with Caitlin taking hers down albeit whilst putting a strain on her powers. Scanning the combat zone quickly, Aaron noticed that Aurora had been knocked back harshly by one of the robot's shots. Quickly he sprinted forward, performing another leap to place himself in between then incoming soldier's and Aurora. At first he glanced back to ensure Aurora was okay, before turning to face the enemy properly. 

"Let's see what this thing can do..." He muttered to himself, his gaze flickering down to Mjolnir for a moment.  As three soldiers advanced on him with their rifles raised, he too held his weapon up high. Now pointed at the sky, the clouds above began to swirl at a central before finally delivering a bolt of lightning straight into the hammer. 

At first Aaron flinched, but he quickly discovered the bolt had no effect on him. Instead he flung his aim forward, hurling the gathered lightning towards the line of robots. As expected it chained between them all, causing them to shudder and convulse as their electrics overloaded. After the current dissipated they all dropped to the floor motionless.

Aaron breathed out deeply, looking around to see most of the soldiers had been cleared out, with only a few remaining to be finished off.
"Tend to anyone wounded, search the robots for any... clues..." He was at a loss for what word to use, as part of him was still getting to grips with whatever was going on...
Back to top Go down
Solaris
Level 5
Solaris

Character
Neutral
Beta-Class Supernatural

Alive

Awards

[GSU] Tough Lead Empty
Campaign#23PostSubject: Re: [GSU] Tough Lead   [GSU] Tough Lead EmptyTue Jul 11, 2017 12:05 am

Having put himself in the thick of battle, Solaris became a huge target for many of the robots to fire at. As more and more energy bolts hit him, the more pwoer he built up inside himself. Each bolt increased his energy and the severity of his attacks also grew to the point where he was able to take out multiple robots with singular blasts of energy from his palms and eyes.

Meanwhile Gelinda had taken to the skies, using her metallic wings to deflect attacks fired at her while occasionally gliding down, picking off a robot and tearing it to pieces with her bare hands. Eventually she resorted to acquiring her enemies's weapons, now wielding a rifle in each hand. She flapped her wings much more now, gainin altitude and raining energy bolts down onto her enemies, her superhuman strength allowing her to handle the recoil of having a firearm in each hand.
Back to top Go down
KittyYoungblood
Level 33
KittyYoungblood

Queen of Nightblood

Developer
Galactic Systems Union
Elementalist
Omega-Class Supernatural

Alive

Awards

[GSU] Tough Lead Empty
Campaign#24PostSubject: Re: [GSU] Tough Lead   [GSU] Tough Lead EmptyTue Jul 11, 2017 3:59 pm

Kitty and Diana were ruthless as they cut through their obstacles, there were barely any scratches on them considering how quick they were moving. Diana ran forward, dropping to the ground and sliding under one of the robots with her hand pressed to the floor. Her hand left a trail of ice that spread across the floor, then she stood and sent her sword through the head of one robot. Quickly Kitty melted the ice and Diana threw her hands up, using the water to slam several robots up on the ceiling. When she let them drop she had the water reform into ice spikes when they hit the ground.
Back to top Go down
Caitlin Almis
Level 3
Caitlin Almis

The Dragon Princess

Character
Neutral
Alpha-Class Supernatural

Alive

Awards

[GSU] Tough Lead Empty
Campaign#25PostSubject: Re: [GSU] Tough Lead   [GSU] Tough Lead EmptyTue Jul 11, 2017 5:03 pm

With the battle practically over, Caitlin rushed over to Aurora, seeing she had been blasted back.
"Aurora, are you okay?" She asked, helping her companion to her feet. She scanned the wreckage of a group of nearby robots, trying to find a clue about what was going on. Unfortunately, she had no such luck.

Quickly, she called to the rest of the group. "Is everyone else okay? Also, what the hell just happened!?" It was clear that Caitlin was confused and frustrated, with the initial failure of her abilities and the stress of her first real battle getting to her a little. For a moment, she looked at the rest of the group recovering before look back to Aurora. "Come on, we should regroup with the others." She commented softly, walking ahead a little.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

[GSU] Tough Lead Empty
Campaign#26PostSubject: Re: [GSU] Tough Lead   [GSU] Tough Lead Empty

Back to top Go down

[GSU] Tough Lead

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Convergence RP Archive :: Roleplay Archives :: Event Archives :: The Helix Virus-