Convergence RP Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeRulesTimelineLatest imagesFactionsEventsMapSearchRegisterLog in
Click HERE to join our Discord Chat!
Remember to vote for us HERE!

The Forgotten Sibling

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Gavin Reeve
Level 21
Gavin Reeve

Character
Neutral
Gamma-Class Supernatural

Alive

Awards
The Forgotten Sibling C1E9Nc0 Starforger's End

The Forgotten Sibling Empty
The Forgotten Sibling Empty#1PostSubject: The Forgotten Sibling   The Forgotten Sibling EmptySun May 29, 2016 10:40 pm

The sparkling body of Lake Michigan was a magnificent sight, even from almost a mile away. The land mass that surrounded the lake was populated in some areas by cities, country clubs and a forest withdrawn from the larger population and noise that sat on top of some high ground near the edge of Michigan that faced the lake.

Gavin's motorbike engine revved as he pressed the clutch and switch to a higher gear, ensuring his bike makes the steep climb leading up to the forest. The forest itself was called Huron National Forest, which once hosted multiple recreational activities for the public. However this was many years ago and since, the forest was left alone to grow and spread some more while the surrounding urban areas were mostly abandoned due to mass relocation as a result of a long-forgotten natural disaster that ravaged the cities in the surrounding area. Now, Huron National Forest was three times as big and housed a small village somewhere near the middle of it.

Gavin took a right as he transitioned from the near-abandoned tar road that showed heavy signs of lack of maintenance and renewal. He crossed his bike over onto a dirt track that lead further into the forest. The dirt track itself was paved by the town's citizens that needed a clear way to get to a from the outside world. Gavin slowed down as he rode through this path, making some sharp turns and bends before the town came into sight.

--------------------------------------------

As he walked his bike through the small roads of the town, he felt every member of the town look stare at him whenever he turned a corner and his figure came into sight. He ignored the looks, as he had much greater concerns. He checked his GPS; curiously enough the energy signature that Sebastian had sent him was located at least half a mile away from the town. His sixth sense picked up the essence of an elemental, however the signature was weak and Gavin could tell that whoever it was did not live here. He deduced that maybe the elemental had secluded themselves from the town due to the nature of their powers - something that wasn't unheard of as these people were generally looked down upon as "freaks of nature" in the human society. He stopped at a police station and examined it over. A thought crossed his mind: maybe he could acquire information on any other potential settlements near the forest from here. He kicked his bike's stand down and entered the police station.

--------------------------------------------

Gavin decided to leave his bike near the police station as he exited the town and journeyed back into the forest, heading towards a particular location that was nearer to Lake Michigan. The receptionist's directions corresponded with the rather unspecific coordinates given to him by Sebastian. As he traversed through the thicket for fifteen minutes, a small clearing gave way and Gavin was faced with the sight of a hut the size of a one-story house, made of wooden planks nailed together. The building itself was well maintained and had a small garden of different coloured flowers surrounding it. A small patch of empty ground gave way to the front door that was shut. There were some windows, the inside of which were covered by blinds.
Gavin walked up to the door and without wasting time, knocked twice.

Last edited by Gavin McRead on Tue May 31, 2016 4:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
DianaYoungblood
Level 17
DianaYoungblood

Queen of Nightblood

Character
Galactic Systems Union
Gamma-Class Supernatural

Alive

Awards

The Forgotten Sibling Empty#2PostSubject: Re: The Forgotten Sibling   The Forgotten Sibling EmptySun May 29, 2016 10:51 pm

Humming quietly under my breath, I would grab the freshly popped popcorn from the counter and walk over to the old beaten up forest green couch. As I settled down and grabbed a blanket, throwing it over my legs as I pressed the button on the remote in my hand for the TV. Having just sat down and gotten comfortable I would be slightly annoyed at the knock on the door, having not expected anyone to visit for at least a day or so. 

"Who the hell is all the way out here?" Grumbling to myself I would put the bowl of popcorn on the couch cushion to my left then throwing the blanket off of my legs and onto the floor. Getting up I would grab the stray rubber band that I had lying on the table, having the habit of leaving things everywhere. Cramming my wild red curls into the rubber band to make a rather messy pony tail I would start to grumble again, "I swear if it's another lost tourist wandering about in the forest...." 

Rubbing my tired blue eyes, an exact match to my sisters, I would finally make my way to the door. Opening it just enough to pop my head out I would speak with a hint of annoyance and agitation in my voice, "Who is it?"
Back to top Go down
Gavin Reeve
Level 21
Gavin Reeve

Character
Neutral
Gamma-Class Supernatural

Alive

Awards

The Forgotten Sibling Empty#3PostSubject: Re: The Forgotten Sibling   The Forgotten Sibling EmptySun May 29, 2016 10:57 pm

Having seen the face of the woman, Gavin was taken aback. She was an exact copy of her deceased sister. He was almost speechless and was so awestruck that her question almost didn't register in his brain. For a moment he thought that this WAS Kitty, however his logical reasoning took over, which lead him to deduce that this was in fact Kitty's sister as evidenced by the identical resemblance. He sensed a feeling of joy within himself, having finally honoured his dead friend's final wish. As he came back to Earth, he realised that Diana was still waiting for an answer.

He cleared his throat.
"...uh.. Diana Youngblood? I am a friend of your sister's, Kittiana Youngblood."
Back to top Go down
DianaYoungblood
Level 17
DianaYoungblood

Queen of Nightblood

Character
Galactic Systems Union
Gamma-Class Supernatural

Alive

Awards

The Forgotten Sibling Empty#4PostSubject: Re: The Forgotten Sibling   The Forgotten Sibling EmptySun May 29, 2016 11:03 pm

The tiredness in my blue eyes would be wiped away in an instant as I fling the door open and in a quick movement, grab your arm and pull you into the house before slamming you against the wall with my arm pressed against your neck. My fangs would have extended over my lips now as the sink begins to shake in the kitchen as water starts to stream from it and float over to me. 

"Who are you and how do you know my sister?!" Hissing at you my eyes would narrow into slits, the water tentacle would then start to freeze into a sharp point, the tip just grazing the side of your neck.
Back to top Go down
Gavin Reeve
Level 21
Gavin Reeve

Character
Neutral
Gamma-Class Supernatural

Alive

Awards

The Forgotten Sibling Empty#5PostSubject: Re: The Forgotten Sibling   The Forgotten Sibling EmptySun May 29, 2016 11:08 pm

Gavin was taken by surprise by the sudden aggressive movement. He almost smiled, she was an exact copy of her sister and it was almost as if Kitty was alive again.

"Relax, I'm not here to harm you. I met your sister a while back. We were good friends, did a lot together. She.. wanted me to find you."
Back to top Go down
DianaYoungblood
Level 17
DianaYoungblood

Queen of Nightblood

Character
Galactic Systems Union
Gamma-Class Supernatural

Alive

Awards

The Forgotten Sibling Empty#6PostSubject: Re: The Forgotten Sibling   The Forgotten Sibling EmptySun May 29, 2016 11:11 pm

My hold wouldn't falter as I continue to glare up at you, the icicle digging a bit more into your neck. "How do I know you aren't lying?!" My face on the other hand would twitch slightly at the mention of my estranged sister wanting to find me, the fact that you said 'were friends' not even registering in my head at the moment.
Back to top Go down
Gavin Reeve
Level 21
Gavin Reeve

Character
Neutral
Gamma-Class Supernatural

Alive

Awards

The Forgotten Sibling Empty#7PostSubject: Re: The Forgotten Sibling   The Forgotten Sibling EmptySun May 29, 2016 11:16 pm

"Kittiana Calypso Youngblood. Burnt down her own village at the age of 11 by accident. You were nearly killed in the process but a man saved you. You were then told to run into the forest and keep running."

He paused, and then continued.

"Now how would I know all this? Someone very close to your sister would have to know right? So I just happen to be one of the very few who got to know your sister on that level. As I said, we were friends for a long time. Why else would I be searching for you?"
Back to top Go down
DianaYoungblood
Level 17
DianaYoungblood

Queen of Nightblood

Character
Galactic Systems Union
Gamma-Class Supernatural

Alive

Awards

The Forgotten Sibling Empty#8PostSubject: Re: The Forgotten Sibling   The Forgotten Sibling EmptySun May 29, 2016 11:33 pm

Slowly, I would remove my arm from your neck and the icicle would melt back into water and with a wave of my hand go back up into the sink. Turning away I would run a hand through my hair, the rubber band in my hair falling out as I run my hand though it. My now wild blue eyes would dart around the warmly lit room, my eyes catching on random things; the nick in the wall from when I was trying to kill a fly with a butcher knife, the numerous pictures of me and a dark haired woman that rest on the fireplace, the fat fluffy looking cat that lay stretched out across the wooden coffee table that matched the wood covering the walls. 

"H-How did it happen? How did she die?"
Back to top Go down
Gavin Reeve
Level 21
Gavin Reeve

Character
Neutral
Gamma-Class Supernatural

Alive

Awards

The Forgotten Sibling Empty#9PostSubject: Re: The Forgotten Sibling   The Forgotten Sibling EmptyMon May 30, 2016 1:50 am

Gavin looked about her small house, before resting his eyes on the cat.
"She died fighting. It was a surprise attack, really. We just got done fighting what pretty much turned out to be the biggest battle we've ever been through and just as we thought everything was over..."
He paused and sighed, looking down to the ground and shaking his head. He looked up to Diana, meeting her eyes.
"A person who was once allied with us a very long time ago had turned against us. And I guess she got what she wanted in the end. Kitty practically impaled herself to kill both of them. I guess she was just tired of living.."
Back to top Go down
DianaYoungblood
Level 17
DianaYoungblood

Queen of Nightblood

Character
Galactic Systems Union
Gamma-Class Supernatural

Alive

Awards

The Forgotten Sibling Empty#10PostSubject: Re: The Forgotten Sibling   The Forgotten Sibling EmptyMon May 30, 2016 2:03 am

A sigh would slip out of my mouth as I put my hand on the bridge of my nose, as if getting a headache, before sitting down on the couch. My free hand would reach out to pet the fat cat on the coffee table as I turn my head back towards you, the tired look returning to my eyes quickly, "Do you want some coffee or something?"
Back to top Go down
Gavin Reeve
Level 21
Gavin Reeve

Character
Neutral
Gamma-Class Supernatural

Alive

Awards

The Forgotten Sibling Empty#11PostSubject: Re: The Forgotten Sibling   The Forgotten Sibling EmptyMon May 30, 2016 2:08 am

"Coffee?"
He made a small face of disgust.
"I'd prefer tea, thanks. But you need to get ready as well. We don't have much time.."
As he said this, he walked over to the window and peaked through the blinds before letting them snap shut again, frowning.
Back to top Go down
DianaYoungblood
Level 17
DianaYoungblood

Queen of Nightblood

Character
Galactic Systems Union
Gamma-Class Supernatural

Alive

Awards

The Forgotten Sibling Empty#12PostSubject: Re: The Forgotten Sibling   The Forgotten Sibling EmptyMon May 30, 2016 2:13 am

My nose would wrinkle slightly at your like of tea instead of coffee, although the expression would drop off my face as I look at you curiously. "Why are you looking outside? And why do we not have much time?"
Back to top Go down
Gavin Reeve
Level 21
Gavin Reeve

Character
Neutral
Gamma-Class Supernatural

Alive

Awards

The Forgotten Sibling Empty#13PostSubject: Re: The Forgotten Sibling   The Forgotten Sibling EmptyMon May 30, 2016 5:06 pm

Gavin glanced back at her.
"We're all targets. Every single mystic, elemental, supernatural.. whatever the hell we wanna call ourselves. We're all just names on one giant hitlist.."

He paused, letting her take the information in, and then continued.
"If Sebastian and his squad managed to locate you with the limited tech he was able to acquire, then there's no doubt that ONI will have already done so far before us.. and it's only a matter of time before they get to you as well. You need to come with me, you need to be somewhere safer than this."
Back to top Go down
DianaYoungblood
Level 17
DianaYoungblood

Queen of Nightblood

Character
Galactic Systems Union
Gamma-Class Supernatural

Alive

Awards

The Forgotten Sibling Empty#14PostSubject: Re: The Forgotten Sibling   The Forgotten Sibling EmptyMon May 30, 2016 5:10 pm

Frowning slightly I would get up from the couch and fold my arms over my Doctor Who pajama top, "Who the hell is ONI? And who is Sebastian?" The sink would start to shake again slightly as my eyes narrow. 

"I'm sorry but I am not going anywhere with you. I don't even know your name!"
Back to top Go down
Gavin Reeve
Level 21
Gavin Reeve

Character
Neutral
Gamma-Class Supernatural

Alive

Awards

The Forgotten Sibling Empty#15PostSubject: Re: The Forgotten Sibling   The Forgotten Sibling EmptyMon May 30, 2016 5:15 pm

Gavin sighed, slightly impatient now.
"There's a lot of things you need to know, but there isn't much time. The Office of Naval Intelligence - ONI.. think of them as the CIA but much more dangerous.. and in space. They've made a hitlist and every single supernatural being is on it. Everyone. You're in danger, and Kitty knew that before she died. Me and her found that hitlist amongst other things."

His expression changed to that of slight sorrow.
"She.. wanted me to find you. To make sure they don't get to you, to protect you from them. It was her last wish before she passed.."
Back to top Go down
DianaYoungblood
Level 17
DianaYoungblood

Queen of Nightblood

Character
Galactic Systems Union
Gamma-Class Supernatural

Alive

Awards

The Forgotten Sibling Empty#16PostSubject: Re: The Forgotten Sibling   The Forgotten Sibling EmptyMon May 30, 2016 5:20 pm

My frown would morph into a scowl as water slowly starts to come from the sink again, "Let's just get things straight shall we?" I'd stomp over to you and stab my finger at your chest. 

"1. I can protect myself." To emphasize that I would flick my wrist and a stream of water would come out of the sink before separating into shards and freezing, all aimed towards you. 

"2. I still don't know your god damn name." I would stab my finger at your chest again, the ice shards hovering closer. 

"And 3, if you can find me in a remote town that isn't even on the map under a fake social security number, name, and records, what makes you think that any place is actually safe huh?"
Back to top Go down
Gavin Reeve
Level 21
Gavin Reeve

Character
Neutral
Gamma-Class Supernatural

Alive

Awards

The Forgotten Sibling Empty#17PostSubject: Re: The Forgotten Sibling   The Forgotten Sibling EmptyMon May 30, 2016 5:27 pm

Gavin's impatience grew.
"You don't understand do you? It doesn't matter what you think. ONI WILL come for you, they WILL kill you.. whatever it takes. You think you can protect yourself? Tell that to the ever-growing list of the dead supernaturals that had been covertly and efficiently taken down over the past five years."

He took a breath, and continued.
"My name is Gavin, happy? And in response to your third point, I have a team of highly trained super soldiers, who by the way located you in the first place, standing by and waiting for me to deliver you to them. So yeah, I'd think that's protection enough.. for the time being anyway. Any further points you'd like to make? Because we're really running low on time."
Back to top Go down
DianaYoungblood
Level 17
DianaYoungblood

Queen of Nightblood

Character
Galactic Systems Union
Gamma-Class Supernatural

Alive

Awards

The Forgotten Sibling Empty#18PostSubject: Re: The Forgotten Sibling   The Forgotten Sibling EmptyMon May 30, 2016 5:31 pm

"Yeah I do have another point to make! You need a shower! You smell like a lions asshole!" I'd yell this at you, not particularly liking the way you're speaking to me.  Turning away and stomping down the hallway that was covered with photographs I would enter my room, it would be simple with only the necessary furniture minus a mirror. "I don't need your super soldiers! I have friends of my own that can protect me you motor head!" Yanking a suitcase from the closet I would start throwing clothes into it, grumbling under my breath about people being stupid.
Back to top Go down
Gavin Reeve
Level 21
Gavin Reeve

Character
Neutral
Gamma-Class Supernatural

Alive

Awards

The Forgotten Sibling Empty#19PostSubject: Re: The Forgotten Sibling   The Forgotten Sibling EmptyMon May 30, 2016 5:40 pm

"Oh friends of your own? Great! All the more to add to ONI's hitlist.. and list of the dead."
The sarcasm in my voice would be prevalent as I yell after her.
"Trust me, I have seen what they're capable of. You're as good as dead with those friends of yours, if you come with me now, we can have a headstart and get you someplace safe. You have absolutely NO idea what you're dealing with here!"
Back to top Go down
DianaYoungblood
Level 17
DianaYoungblood

Queen of Nightblood

Character
Galactic Systems Union
Gamma-Class Supernatural

Alive

Awards

The Forgotten Sibling Empty#20PostSubject: Re: The Forgotten Sibling   The Forgotten Sibling EmptyMon May 30, 2016 5:47 pm

Letting out a huff, I would close the suitcase before grabbing it by the handle and whipping it at your face. "No, YOU have no idea who you're dealing with you bike jockey. I am 1510 years old and I have survived things scarier than a couple of humans with a gun with a holier than thou attitude!" Stomping out of my room the shards would then fly towards you, nailing into the wall behind you in the shape of your body although none would hit you. 
"And you don't know my friend you colossal dick. He could kick your ass so hard that you would question which way is up and which way is down!" Hissing this at you I would grab my cat from the table, the fat tabby letting out a startled yeowl, putting her in her carrying cage before picking it up.
Back to top Go down
Gavin Reeve
Level 21
Gavin Reeve

Character
Neutral
Gamma-Class Supernatural

Alive

Awards

The Forgotten Sibling Empty#21PostSubject: Re: The Forgotten Sibling   The Forgotten Sibling EmptyMon May 30, 2016 5:53 pm

Gavin moved his hand to the area on his chin that the suitcase struck. He exhaled, struggling to maintain his cool.
"Oh, then go on, enlighten me. Who is this friend of yours? Does he or she happen to be able to control every single element? Are they able to tank a ship-to-ship archer missile? Yes? No?"

He let out a mocking laugh.
"You still don't get it. Just as stubborn as you sister I suppose.. the resemblance really does fit. Your friend won't be able to do more than anyone else who died can."
Back to top Go down
DianaYoungblood
Level 17
DianaYoungblood

Queen of Nightblood

Character
Galactic Systems Union
Gamma-Class Supernatural

Alive

Awards

The Forgotten Sibling Empty#22PostSubject: Re: The Forgotten Sibling   The Forgotten Sibling EmptyMon May 30, 2016 5:59 pm

With a smirk I would put a hand on my hip, "My sister sure seemed to approve of him." Grabbing the suitcase from the floor I would put it on the table next to the cat's cage before heading over to the phone.  As I start to dial the number I would glare at Gavin. "And for your information, he OWNS a ship-to-ship archer missile. Bitch."
Back to top Go down
Gavin Reeve
Level 21
Gavin Reeve

Character
Neutral
Gamma-Class Supernatural

Alive

Awards

The Forgotten Sibling Empty#23PostSubject: Re: The Forgotten Sibling   The Forgotten Sibling EmptyMon May 30, 2016 6:05 pm

"And? The super soldiers up there have control of many hundreds. I don't see your point."
Gavin looked at the phone.
"Oh, you're calling him up now? Lovely! I'd like to speak to him as well to be honest!"
Back to top Go down
DianaYoungblood
Level 17
DianaYoungblood

Queen of Nightblood

Character
Galactic Systems Union
Gamma-Class Supernatural

Alive

Awards

The Forgotten Sibling Empty#24PostSubject: Re: The Forgotten Sibling   The Forgotten Sibling EmptyMon May 30, 2016 6:08 pm

"Fine!" As soon as I finish dialing the number I would toss the phone at you angrily, crossing my arms over my chest and glaring at you. "I don't know why my sister is friends with you, you're rude and bossy."
Back to top Go down
Gavin Reeve
Level 21
Gavin Reeve

Character
Neutral
Gamma-Class Supernatural

Alive

Awards

The Forgotten Sibling Empty#25PostSubject: Re: The Forgotten Sibling   The Forgotten Sibling EmptyMon May 30, 2016 6:38 pm

Gavin reflexively caught the phone.
"Rude eh? Funny you should say that."
He put the phone to his ear. The person on the other side answered: "Hello?"
Gavin let a mischievous smile.
"Afternoon. I presume you're a friend of Diana's? Yeah, she's in trouble at the moment, she thinks you'd be the person she could go to for protection. May I enquire as to who it is I am speaking to?"

The voice on the other side paused, and then then spoke in an angered tone. "Wait what? Diana's in danger? What the hell did you do to her you son of a bitch!?"

Gavin replied: "Relax relax! She's right here and she's safe. I just need to know who it is I'm talking to."

The voice was still as angry as before: "My name is Silas. Make sure you remember it, because if anything has happened to her.."

Gavin replied again with shock: "Wait, Silas?" He thought the voice sounded familiar..
"Silas Manfretti? Ex-Colonel of the UNSC Army stationed on Earth?"

"...yes... how do you know?" Silas sounded a bit more confused now.

"Uh, it's me Gavin. Gavin McRead? Ghost Rider?"

There was a pause. "....Gavin? What..how..what?"

Gavin interrupted "Look, there's no time to explain. Every single supernatural being on Earth is in danger. Kitty's sibling here thinks you're able to hold off everything ONI has to throw at you. Could you please convince her to come with us? I mean I mean no disrespect but there's absolutely nothing you can do for her and you know that."

"Where do you plan to take her?"

"I'm planning to rendezvous with Fireteam Aqua at a designated drop point. From there she'll be under their protection as long as required. At least until we find a way to put an end to this... covert genocide.."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Forgotten Sibling Empty#26PostSubject: Re: The Forgotten Sibling   The Forgotten Sibling Empty

Back to top Go down

The Forgotten Sibling

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Convergence RP Archive :: Roleplay Archives :: Roleplay Archives-