Convergence RP Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeRulesTimelineLatest imagesFactionsEventsMapSearchRegisterLog in
Click HERE to join our Discord Chat!
Remember to vote for us HERE!

The Forgotten Sibling

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
DianaYoungblood
Level 17
DianaYoungblood

Queen of Nightblood

Character
Galactic Systems Union
Gamma-Class Supernatural

Alive

Awards

The Forgotten Sibling - Page 2 Empty
The Forgotten Sibling - Page 2 Empty#26PostSubject: Re: The Forgotten Sibling   The Forgotten Sibling - Page 2 EmptyMon May 30, 2016 6:54 pm

I would start to grumble and pout as I listen to your conversation with Silas, scowling when I hear you say that Silas could do nothing against ONI. "He can give me a bazooka to shove up your stick filled ass and open fire..." Grumbling this under my breath I would grab my stuff and start heading towards the door.
Back to top Go down
Gavin Reeve
Level 21
Gavin Reeve

Character
Neutral
Gamma-Class Supernatural

Alive

Awards
The Forgotten Sibling - Page 2 C1E9Nc0 Starforger's End

The Forgotten Sibling - Page 2 Empty#27PostSubject: Re: The Forgotten Sibling   The Forgotten Sibling - Page 2 EmptyMon May 30, 2016 7:05 pm

Gavin scowled as she made the remark.
"Hold on a sec rich boy."
He then turned his attention to Diana.
"Let me get one thing straight. He gives you one bazooka? They have a hundred. He gives you one missile? They have hundreds of thousands. Your powers won't do much against them either, they've been studying us for a long time. Whatever you have, they have better. Now be quiet, the grownups the talking." He said the last part with a smile as he resumed conversing with Silas.
Back to top Go down
DianaYoungblood
Level 17
DianaYoungblood

Queen of Nightblood

Character
Galactic Systems Union
Gamma-Class Supernatural

Alive

Awards

The Forgotten Sibling - Page 2 Empty#28PostSubject: Re: The Forgotten Sibling   The Forgotten Sibling - Page 2 EmptyMon May 30, 2016 7:13 pm

My face would dark here as the sink suddenly explodes, the faucet flying off with such a force it would shatter one of the windows. A large stream of water would come out and morph into a tentacle that would fly towards you and shove you against the wall by your neck. "Do not. Call me. A. Child." The tentacle would tighten as the base slowly starts to freeze. I would slowly walk towards you, standing a few feet away still, "You have no idea what I am capable you incompetent mortal, if I chose to I could make you kill yourself with your own hands." My tone would be dark and threatening, my blue eyes full of dark rage as I then with a wave of my hand, drop the tentacle and let the water fall to the floor. Picking up my stuff again I would open the door and walk out, breathing deeply to quell my rage.
Back to top Go down
Gavin Reeve
Level 21
Gavin Reeve

Character
Neutral
Gamma-Class Supernatural

Alive

Awards

The Forgotten Sibling - Page 2 Empty#29PostSubject: Re: The Forgotten Sibling   The Forgotten Sibling - Page 2 EmptyMon May 30, 2016 7:20 pm

Gavin's patience was at this point, gone.
"Allow me to teach you a lesson then."
And just like that, his entire body was enveloped with fire and his skin was gone. He was now a flaming skeleton, only his clothes remaining intact.

He raised his palm and released a chain forged of hellfire. The chain moved like a snake in the air, as if it had a mind of its own and followed her out of the door and wrapped around her tight, however it did not inflict damage. It then whipped itself down to bring her to her knees. Meanwhile the Ghost Rider too arrived outside.
"I am not a mortal." He released the chain and it dissipated into ashes, and then nothingness.
With the phone still in his other hand, he looked down at the screen and noticed that the connection had been cut.
Back to top Go down
DianaYoungblood
Level 17
DianaYoungblood

Queen of Nightblood

Character
Galactic Systems Union
Gamma-Class Supernatural

Alive

Awards

The Forgotten Sibling - Page 2 Empty#30PostSubject: Re: The Forgotten Sibling   The Forgotten Sibling - Page 2 EmptyMon May 30, 2016 7:35 pm

My face would twitch before I slowly let go of the suitcase and cage and get up, dusting the dirt off my clothes before turning to you with a eerily calm expression on my face. "Let us get one thing straight alright? I am not my sister. I am not just going to blindly follow you to some supposed 'safe house' with people I don't know and certainly do not trust. You may have meant something to my sister but you mean nothing to me, therefore I will not hesitate to hurt you if you prove yourself hostile towards me. Oh and another thing? Touch me again and i'll kill you. Whether you're mortal or not does not matter to me." After saying that I would turn back around and pick up my things, heading towards an old beat up baby blue pickup truck and putting my stuff on the passenger seat and starting to climb up to the drivers seat.
Back to top Go down
Gavin Reeve
Level 21
Gavin Reeve

Character
Neutral
Gamma-Class Supernatural

Alive

Awards

The Forgotten Sibling - Page 2 Empty#31PostSubject: Re: The Forgotten Sibling   The Forgotten Sibling - Page 2 EmptyMon May 30, 2016 7:40 pm

At this point, the only thing that kept him in line was Kitty's final wish.
"Your friend was cut off. And guess who by? They're already onto us."
He reverted back to his human form.
"Where are you even going?"
Back to top Go down
DianaYoungblood
Level 17
DianaYoungblood

Queen of Nightblood

Character
Galactic Systems Union
Gamma-Class Supernatural

Alive

Awards

The Forgotten Sibling - Page 2 Empty#32PostSubject: Re: The Forgotten Sibling   The Forgotten Sibling - Page 2 EmptyMon May 30, 2016 7:46 pm

"Away from you, and have you stopped to remember the fact that we're in an extremely remote place not too close to any phone lines plus that phone cuts out all the time." I would then remember something inside the house, hopping down from the door and shoving past you to get back inside. I would then stop halfway through the door when something clicked in my head.

"You said you and my sister found a hitlist, when was that? And how long after that did you go back in time with my sister? Don't deny it, because I remember seeing two version of my sister that day and you still smell the same." My tone would turn slightly accusing but my face would convey curiosity as I turn back to you.
Back to top Go down
Gavin Reeve
Level 21
Gavin Reeve

Character
Neutral
Gamma-Class Supernatural

Alive

Awards

The Forgotten Sibling - Page 2 Empty#33PostSubject: Re: The Forgotten Sibling   The Forgotten Sibling - Page 2 EmptyMon May 30, 2016 7:54 pm

A motorcycle engine would then be heard in the distance as Gavin called it towards himself telepathically.
"Why are you even talking to me now? Weren't you trying to get away from me?"
As he said this, the noise grew louder and his bike emerged from the thicket and stopped by him with a slide, kicking up some dirt.
He mounted the bike.
"I know you're going to Silas, I know you think he can help you. But he can't, he won't be able to help you for long because ONI WILL find out his secret and then they'll come for him too. And then they'll take you both out together."

He sighed, looking away from her and glancing at the trees in front of him.
"I guess this means I've failed your sister. Fine by me to be honest, it wouldn't be the first time I messed up like this." He then paused.
"Well then, good luck to you for however long you have left. Because in all honesty, Kitty may have been like a sister to me but you don't mean shit to me either. Not anymore anyway."
Back to top Go down
DianaYoungblood
Level 17
DianaYoungblood

Queen of Nightblood

Character
Galactic Systems Union
Gamma-Class Supernatural

Alive

Awards

The Forgotten Sibling - Page 2 Empty#34PostSubject: Re: The Forgotten Sibling   The Forgotten Sibling - Page 2 EmptyMon May 30, 2016 7:58 pm

My face would fall slightly, a glimmer of vulnerability appearing in my eyes before I look away. "I don't mean anything to my sister either, she abandoned me for centuries." With a sigh I would brush a hand over my face, looking down at the ground. "Listen just give me directions to where the super soldiers are or wherever you planned on taking me and I'll drive there myself."
Back to top Go down
Gavin Reeve
Level 21
Gavin Reeve

Character
Neutral
Gamma-Class Supernatural

Alive

Awards

The Forgotten Sibling - Page 2 Empty#35PostSubject: Re: The Forgotten Sibling   The Forgotten Sibling - Page 2 EmptyMon May 30, 2016 8:05 pm

He smirked.
"No, that's not how it works. Not with me and not with them. You come with me, they'll have confirmation that I have done my part. THEN they send me their coordinates.
After that, you're their problem; they'll take you to a secure location and keep you safe and comfortable."
Back to top Go down
DianaYoungblood
Level 17
DianaYoungblood

Queen of Nightblood

Character
Galactic Systems Union
Gamma-Class Supernatural

Alive

Awards

The Forgotten Sibling - Page 2 Empty#36PostSubject: Re: The Forgotten Sibling   The Forgotten Sibling - Page 2 EmptyMon May 30, 2016 8:11 pm

With a roll of my eyes I would sigh, heading back towards the truck to grab my things. "Fine, but can we please take my truck? If ONI already knows who you are they would be looking for a motorcycle wouldn't they? Wouldn't it be better to go in a vehicle they wouldn't recognize?"
Back to top Go down
Gavin Reeve
Level 21
Gavin Reeve

Character
Neutral
Gamma-Class Supernatural

Alive

Awards

The Forgotten Sibling - Page 2 Empty#37PostSubject: Re: The Forgotten Sibling   The Forgotten Sibling - Page 2 EmptyMon May 30, 2016 8:29 pm

Gavin sighed, again impatiently.
"You take the rustbucket 3000, I'll lead on my bike."
Back to top Go down
DianaYoungblood
Level 17
DianaYoungblood

Queen of Nightblood

Character
Galactic Systems Union
Gamma-Class Supernatural

Alive

Awards

The Forgotten Sibling - Page 2 Empty#38PostSubject: Re: The Forgotten Sibling   The Forgotten Sibling - Page 2 EmptyMon May 30, 2016 8:53 pm

"Fine."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Forgotten Sibling - Page 2 Empty#39PostSubject: Re: The Forgotten Sibling   The Forgotten Sibling - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Forgotten Sibling

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Convergence RP Archive :: Roleplay Archives :: Roleplay Archives-