Convergence RP Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeRulesTimelineLatest imagesFactionsEventsMapSearchRegisterLog in
Click HERE to join our Discord Chat!
Remember to vote for us HERE!

Jungle hunt

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
RescueRanger
Level 40
RescueRanger

The pirate queen

Former Moderator
The Imperium
Pirate
Alive

Awards
Jungle hunt LiSt9Q4 Member of the Month
Jungle hunt TJPZQB0 Donator

Jungle hunt Empty
Private#1PostSubject: Jungle hunt   Jungle hunt EmptySun Feb 26, 2017 2:45 pm

resources were not that  common a sight in these rain forrests, unfortunatly, predators were and they seemed intent on hunting down jessie. though they were rare, valuable resources like plants with high potent in alchemy and nutrients, by now she should have quite a few, but after checking the pouch it would be empty. and notably each time after storing one of these flowers she could feel a snatch on the pouch.

after a few hours she came across an open field with one of these flowers, if jessie would take this one, she would surely see the thief coming before the thief could escape.
Back to top Go down
DaveTheHydraKing
Level 21
DaveTheHydraKing

Character
The Imperium
Rogue
Alive

Awards

Jungle hunt Empty
Private#2PostSubject: Re: Jungle hunt   Jungle hunt EmptySun Feb 26, 2017 3:00 pm

'Let's see what you look like thief.' This was the thought that ran through her mind as she made her way further into the field. Jessie had been stuck on this planet for a few years now and she had ran into thieves, petty criminals, thugs and even a few drunks. However she hated thieves the most.

Thieves, unlike the rest, had skill. If they were good, they were smart, silence and knew how to play everything to their advantages. It was just a waste of skills, using them for crimes like this.

By now Jessie had made it quite far into the open field. So if the thief chose to strike, it would have no choice to reveal itself to her. Kneeling down, Jessie unsheathed one of her scythes and grabbed a bundle of flowers. Placing the blade of her scythe, by the stems of the flowers, she was able to cut them with ease. Quickly placing her flowers into her pouch, and this time tying it up tightly, she stood up. Gripping her scythe firmly.
Back to top Go down
RescueRanger
Level 40
RescueRanger

The pirate queen

Former Moderator
The Imperium
Pirate
Alive

Awards

Jungle hunt Empty
Private#3PostSubject: Re: Jungle hunt   Jungle hunt EmptySun Feb 26, 2017 6:22 pm

right before jessie had the chance to put the flowers in her pouch, a grapple hook dug itself in the ground and another one on a nearby tree in the middle of the field, and in less than a split second sylvia launched herself towards the flowers, snatching them from her hand as she flew by and reeled herself onto the tree, swinging around an exposed branch and landing on it skillfully.

she reeled in her grapples and leaned onto the tree in a sassy pose with her one arm lifted to reel the grapples in, her other arm leaning onto the treetrunk holding the flowers nonchalantly, once her grapples were reeled in she removed her hood, revealing her pretty face and bright hair and eye color with a taunting smile on her face she proceeded to speak to the one who has been leading her to her ingredients for healing items, another notable thing was that her armor seemed quite fururistic. a brown metal armor with green armor leggins covered by a cloak and skirt. "hihihi...well, thank you for leading me to these flowers, they're quite rare and i need them for healing potions."
Back to top Go down
DaveTheHydraKing
Level 21
DaveTheHydraKing

Character
The Imperium
Rogue
Alive

Awards

Jungle hunt Empty
Private#4PostSubject: Re: Jungle hunt   Jungle hunt EmptySun Feb 26, 2017 8:01 pm

For a moment or two, Jessie stood there with her hand out, as if she was still holding the flower. It took her a good few seconds to realise what had just happened. Tightening her hand into a fist she turned around to face this thief. Once she had caught sight of the thief her eye's tightened into a glare.

"What game are you playing at Robo-Princess? Stealing a couple flowers for a fancy drink? Ever heard of tea?" Jessie asked sheathing her scythe. Compared to Sylvia, Jessie looked quite unfashionable with her leather armour, arm cape and tricorn hat. Jessie's gothic style in the bright field was something a bit odd, as she stood out among everything else. "What else are you going try and take, my money? Weapons? Patience, because you're stealing a lot of that right about now." Jessie growled crossing her arms. It could of been seen as an odd detail that Jessie just seemed slightly annoyed rather than scared or overly angry.
Back to top Go down
RescueRanger
Level 40
RescueRanger

The pirate queen

Former Moderator
The Imperium
Pirate
Alive

Awards

Jungle hunt Empty
Private#5PostSubject: Re: Jungle hunt   Jungle hunt EmptySun Feb 26, 2017 8:26 pm

she snickered at the agitated remarks of the one she stole the plants from and sat down on the branch with a bright smile on her face. "i need these to brew potions i can heal wounds with...i admit im a thief for stealing your flowers but i wont take your money."

in the distance a large beast moved around in the trees, it was dark green of color and seemed to have yellow lights floating around it. meanwhile sylvia layed down on the branch like cheshire cat and looked down at jessie with the bright smile still on her face. "what did you need these for them...?"
Back to top Go down
DaveTheHydraKing
Level 21
DaveTheHydraKing

Character
The Imperium
Rogue
Alive

Awards

Jungle hunt Empty
Private#6PostSubject: Re: Jungle hunt   Jungle hunt EmptySun Feb 26, 2017 9:11 pm

Her head quickly turned to the direction of the beast lumbering around. However she wasn't too bothered with it yet. Turning back to face the thief she crossed her eyebrows. Finding the girl's attitude annoying to say the least. "Well I was going to sell them so I could eat today, but you know starving is one of my favourite things to do." Jessie growled as she begun to make her way towards the tree the thief lay on.

Although most of her face was cover, by the cloth and hat leaving only her eyes visible, she would easily be able to tell Jessie's expression. Pure annoyance and frustration.
"Now, why haven't you ran off yet? I thought thieves were smart not to show their face." Jessie asked looking up at the thief.
Back to top Go down
RescueRanger
Level 40
RescueRanger

The pirate queen

Former Moderator
The Imperium
Pirate
Alive

Awards

Jungle hunt Empty
Private#7PostSubject: Re: Jungle hunt   Jungle hunt EmptySun Feb 26, 2017 9:45 pm

"that's because im actually a pathfinder and not a thief, trust me i can save lives with these...and oh! if food is what you want, im sure i can help you find something to eat, i mean i survived out here for months now, some plants here can be hunted." she jumps down from the tree with a smile on her face. "follow me, but keep your weapons drawn, these plents like the latch onto your face to keep you from screaming" it seemed she was trying to scare you, but she made a gesture where she beckoned jessie to follow her.
Back to top Go down
DaveTheHydraKing
Level 21
DaveTheHydraKing

Character
The Imperium
Rogue
Alive

Awards

Jungle hunt Empty
Private#8PostSubject: Re: Jungle hunt   Jungle hunt EmptySun Feb 26, 2017 9:55 pm

Jessie couldn't help but roll her eyes at this girl. Jessie already knew this area well enough to know you had to stay on your guard. "Months are small compared to my years spent here." Jessie said taking both her scythes out now, as she followed the girl.

So the question now is probably: Why trust her? She just stole something right out your hand! However the truth was hunger had a way of persuading anyone to do something stupid. Jessie hadn't eaten for two days straight and it was weighing on her.
Back to top Go down
RescueRanger
Level 40
RescueRanger

The pirate queen

Former Moderator
The Imperium
Pirate
Alive

Awards

Jungle hunt Empty
Private#9PostSubject: Re: Jungle hunt   Jungle hunt EmptyMon Feb 27, 2017 10:30 am

as soon as she came across a tree, sylva placed her hand onto and spoke to it but not in english but in a very odd foreign language, presumably her native tongue. despite talking to a tree, a non sentient creature she seems to have gotten something out of it, even if jessie couldnt hear the tree speak back to her. during the walk jessie would witness the elf speaking with animals and large plants, it was about obvious she wasnt exactly right in the head.

soon she came across a large but beautifull carnivorous plant. "let me hande this, hunting down these plants is risky." she charges at the plant and promptly gets grabbed by one of the vines and dropped in the plant.
Back to top Go down
DaveTheHydraKing
Level 21
DaveTheHydraKing

Character
The Imperium
Rogue
Alive

Awards

Jungle hunt Empty
Private#10PostSubject: Re: Jungle hunt   Jungle hunt EmptyMon Feb 27, 2017 5:05 pm

Throughout the whole ordeal Jessie had started to think the elf had eaten some mushrooms on her way here, with all the talking to tree's and animals. However that was only one of many things Jessie didn't like about the situation. For starters, being dragged along like some tourist wasn't exactly helpful to her, then being told to sit out because she might be "Incapable". All of it was quiet annoying to her, however when Sylva got grabbed and hauled up into the air, Jessie couldn't help but laugh.

"Amazing technique." Jessie said sarcastically, a smug grin lying on her face under her cloth. Jessie decided the elf had this and rested her back on a trunk of the tree, pulling her hat low to block out the sun and crossing her arms. She seemed quite fine with the situation at hand, not even bothering to give Sylva any attention.
Back to top Go down
RescueRanger
Level 40
RescueRanger

The pirate queen

Former Moderator
The Imperium
Pirate
Alive

Awards

Jungle hunt Empty
Private#11PostSubject: Re: Jungle hunt   Jungle hunt EmptyMon Feb 27, 2017 7:50 pm

the plant seemed to chew on her, as grunts eminated from the center of the plant. but soon the plant apparently died and sylvia sat up, covered in slime on the hearth of the plant. the leaves opened up and the small elf was revealed. the hearth looked alot like normal beef, just differently colored into a purple ish color and it was much more and from a plant. she cut out a large chunk and gave it to jessie. "here, you can eat this raw, but it's better when you cook it." she goes back to the dead carnivorous plant and cuts of more meat of it and stores it the pouch of the beast, who came crashing in earlier when it's master got put in the plant.

the meat did smell like a normal haunch like meat, and it probaply tastes like it. once she was done storing the meat in the pouch, she climbed up onto the large beast and laid on top of it on her back. "hey, i have a cooking station at my camp and some spices, want to come along for some food, i have enough for someone that is hungry."
Back to top Go down
DaveTheHydraKing
Level 21
DaveTheHydraKing

Character
The Imperium
Rogue
Alive

Awards

Jungle hunt Empty
Private#12PostSubject: Re: Jungle hunt   Jungle hunt EmptyMon Feb 27, 2017 8:21 pm

With the sound of struggling Jessie decided to lift her hat just too see what was happening, and to her disappointment she found the overly friendly elf thief, who was probably smoking some strange plant, standing there with a piece of purple meat. "Oh... Yay... You got out." Jessie said dropping her head. Here she only cursed herself and that plant. She wanted to keep the girl struggling and then pleading so she could strike a bargain. 'I'll get you down. For what's mine.' That type of deal. Sadly nothing went that way.

Although her interests were peaked when the girl offered her an actual meal. She hadn't eaten for a long time, by now it was nearly three days, and she was going to keel over soon if she didn't get anything. So against her common sense she agreed. "Actually. I wouldn't mind that."
Back to top Go down
RescueRanger
Level 40
RescueRanger

The pirate queen

Former Moderator
The Imperium
Pirate
Alive

Awards

Jungle hunt Empty
Private#13PostSubject: Re: Jungle hunt   Jungle hunt EmptyMon Feb 27, 2017 8:44 pm

she giggled at her sarcastic remark and hopped on her beast, first brushing the pant slime off with a towel. as soon as the vile acidey slime was off of her body she stretched out her hand to pull jessie onto her beast and then the beast charged off, she oftenly had to duck each time the beast crashed itself through a felled tree, sylvia was hanging under the beast on it's fur. if jessie got on the beast, but she did mention it would take a while on foot when hopping onto the beast.

as the beast ran, sylvia asked jessie "uhm, im not from this planet...so my ship is at my campsite, just if you're native to this planet and you dont know space tech..." they soon arrived at her camp, there was a small green spaceship with faction symbols on the ground covered in leaves, it had quite a few places for her animals. there was some coffee and indeed some herbs. she actually uses these for meditation and rituals. she made a hammock between her ship and a tree and in the middle was a portable fire she used to make meat and heat up water for her coffee. as a final notable thing in her camp she had an alchemy setup where her healing potions were made.
Back to top Go down
DaveTheHydraKing
Level 21
DaveTheHydraKing

Character
The Imperium
Rogue
Alive

Awards

Jungle hunt Empty
Private#14PostSubject: Re: Jungle hunt   Jungle hunt EmptyTue Feb 28, 2017 4:22 pm

The ride for Jessie was less than comfortable. She had gripped the fur of the beast so hard that her knuckles had turned white, and considering the speed at which they went, she had to keep on hand on her hat just to stop it from flying off. Barely ducking underneath branches, she soon learnt it was best to keep her head down. By now she had wished she took the long route.

As they got to the campsite, Jessie wasted no time in jumping off the beast and wandering over to a near by tree. Although she landed with a stumble and swayed when she walked, she was able to keep her balance. Placing her arm on the tree she raised her free hand. "One second!" She called out before wrapping that arm around her stomach. After about a minuet she turned around and looked at Sylvia, now with her piece of cloth around her neck. Sylvia would now be able to see her almost boyish facial structure. "I'm not entirely native to this planet, I crashed her a few years ago on a ship of my own. So I know what space tech looks like." Jessie said correcting the elf. Looking around the camp Jessie realised she wasn't laying about the health potions and all. However Jessie let her eyes linger on the ship for a bit longer than she did for everything else.
Back to top Go down
RescueRanger
Level 40
RescueRanger

The pirate queen

Former Moderator
The Imperium
Pirate
Alive

Awards

Jungle hunt Empty
Private#15PostSubject: Re: Jungle hunt   Jungle hunt EmptyTue Feb 28, 2017 5:41 pm

her eyes widened as she mentioned crashing here, and presumably being stuck here. "that's terrible! if you want, i can get you out of here...i wasnt planning on living here. next week i might leave if i get bored of the people and plants..." she crushed the flowers and put them in her alchemy set up and then turned to the fire, she got a haunch of this plant meat out of it, it was cooked and spiced and she walked up to jessie and gave it to her. "i made this for myself...it's salted but you need it more than me right now, ill just make some more" after she hands it to her she gets more of these meatloafs from the bear's pouch and drops them in the water pot. then she wanders to her alchemy setup and works on more healing potions.
Back to top Go down
DaveTheHydraKing
Level 21
DaveTheHydraKing

Character
The Imperium
Rogue
Alive

Awards

Jungle hunt Empty
Private#16PostSubject: Re: Jungle hunt   Jungle hunt EmptyTue Feb 28, 2017 8:28 pm

Jessie starred at the elf for quite awhile, thinking about her offer. It's what she wanted, however she had other plans that where already in the works. "Nah I have plans of my own to get off this shithole." Jessie said in response but suddenly shut up at the smell of the food. Once offered to her, she just snatched it out of the elf's hand and started to rip it apart like  savage. It reality she didn't mind the taste nor what it actually was, all she cared about was that it was food. Within a few minuets, Jessie had complete devoured the food. "Ah it feels good to be running off something other than a few nuts." Jessie said smacking her hands together, now seeming a lot more cheerful in her voice. However her previous display of savagery would probably make most stop and stare.
Back to top Go down
RescueRanger
Level 40
RescueRanger

The pirate queen

Former Moderator
The Imperium
Pirate
Alive

Awards

Jungle hunt Empty
Private#17PostSubject: Re: Jungle hunt   Jungle hunt EmptyTue Feb 28, 2017 9:49 pm

she was surprised at her refusing of the offer, and even more surprised at her eating the meat so fast, it was about obvious she needed more, but she had a deep supply. she smiled brightly at her. "i suppose i need more..." she turned back to the cooking pot, seemingly excited to have some company over, it was true though. sylvia has been alone for a very long time that anyone here was a welcome change of pace, even if they were rude to her earlier, as she cooked it was about obvious she seemed very font of salt and other spices, perhaps and insight to the amount of herbs she uses in her alchemy. "i must say, im quite surprised that you are opposed to me letting to help you of this planet...but ill stay here for now, so when your plans fail or get delayed you wont be stuck here forever. you know how to find my camp now anyway."
Back to top Go down
DaveTheHydraKing
Level 21
DaveTheHydraKing

Character
The Imperium
Rogue
Alive

Awards

Jungle hunt Empty
Private#18PostSubject: Re: Jungle hunt   Jungle hunt EmptyWed Mar 01, 2017 3:57 pm

Jessie looked walked around the camp a little bit as Sylvia spoke, eventually after looking at everything in much closer detail, she found a place to sit. Leaning her back against a tree she sat on the ground and watched Sylvia work on her alchemy station, as well as cook. Her stomach was already growling again because of the smell of food. However despite her minds being clouded with thoughts of food, she actually started to think about Sylvia's words. Thinking about how kind Sylvia was. She had stolen her stuff sure, however she also brought her back to her camp, fed her and now was offering to get her off this planet. However Jessie had her own plans.

"Thanks, but I'm trying to get my own ship."
Jessie said chuckling softly as she said "trying". This was because Jessie wasn't planning on getting this own ship by any legal means.
Back to top Go down
RescueRanger
Level 40
RescueRanger

The pirate queen

Former Moderator
The Imperium
Pirate
Alive

Awards

Jungle hunt Empty
Private#19PostSubject: Re: Jungle hunt   Jungle hunt EmptyWed Mar 01, 2017 5:25 pm

she heard the tone in her voice and says. "i hope you dont intend on stealing my ship...it's not like i'll be stuck here though, but i would like to keep it...it's the only one that can carry my animals..."
she finishes more loafs of meat and hands a plate of 4 loafs to jessie and returns to her alchemy stand. she puts the plants in a tube with water and heats it up, making a tea of some sort but she leaves it and turns to jessie with some food of her own.
Back to top Go down
DaveTheHydraKing
Level 21
DaveTheHydraKing

Character
The Imperium
Rogue
Alive

Awards

Jungle hunt Empty
Private#20PostSubject: Re: Jungle hunt   Jungle hunt EmptyWed Mar 01, 2017 6:08 pm

Jessie took the plate, thanking the elf as she did so, before ripping into one. Although she didn't show the same savagery as before, she still ate the piece of meat at a somewhat demonic speed. Once she finished the first loaf she calmed down and began to eat like someone who hadn't been starved for years.

"Don't worry, I'm not planning to take yours." Jessie said with a grin before biting into the next loaf. "However there's a space station near my place... And well, let's just say I've been eyeing the place." Jessie said in between bites of her food.
Back to top Go down
RescueRanger
Level 40
RescueRanger

The pirate queen

Former Moderator
The Imperium
Pirate
Alive

Awards

Jungle hunt Empty
Private#21PostSubject: Re: Jungle hunt   Jungle hunt EmptyWed Mar 01, 2017 6:32 pm

she snickered at the sound of her having a plan to steal a ship, even if it is a bit more severe than simply stealing some flowers. she took a few bites of the loaf, the meat was tender and had a salty taste. "hihihi, do you need any help with it? im more than willing to lend a hand to help a stranger in trouble..."
she sat down next to jessie, she smiled at her friendly as she ate her own dinner.
Back to top Go down
DaveTheHydraKing
Level 21
DaveTheHydraKing

Character
The Imperium
Rogue
Alive

Awards

Jungle hunt Empty
Private#22PostSubject: Re: Jungle hunt   Jungle hunt EmptyWed Mar 01, 2017 7:00 pm

Jessie almost chocked on what food she had in her throat as she heard Sylvia. Coughing, she beat her fist on her chest, while covering her mouth with her other hand, trying to catch her breath. "Sorry, did you just say you'd help me steal a ship?" Jessie asked, not believing her own ears. By now Jessie was starring at Sylvia looking for some type of confirmation.
Back to top Go down
RescueRanger
Level 40
RescueRanger

The pirate queen

Former Moderator
The Imperium
Pirate
Alive

Awards

Jungle hunt Empty
Private#23PostSubject: Re: Jungle hunt   Jungle hunt EmptyWed Mar 01, 2017 8:13 pm

"of course i want to help you, like i said, im always happy to help someone in need...and as you have seen by now, im good at getting what i want." she finished her plate and put it in a barrel of water and then yawned and laid in her hammock. "you need to show me where this ship that you want is, im more than happy to help someone in need."
Back to top Go down
DaveTheHydraKing
Level 21
DaveTheHydraKing

Character
The Imperium
Rogue
Alive

Awards

Jungle hunt Empty
Private#24PostSubject: Re: Jungle hunt   Jungle hunt EmptyThu Mar 02, 2017 4:17 pm

Jessie smiled brightly, quickly leaping up into the air with an empty plate. With agility and balance on her side, she stuck the landing. Walking over to the water barrel she place her plate in as well, then only to look up at the sky. Locating the sun she made a decent guess it was about midday. With this knowledge she knew they would both have enough time to get everything ready before nightfall, and thankfully nightfall was her ally in this situation. "Six hours until night fall, that gives me time to tie up some loose ends, get the things I need and then get the ship." Jessie mumbled to herself thinking everything through, while pacing around. With a quick turn on her heel she came to face Sylvia in her hammock. "Ok if we're going to do this, I need to know a couple things. Your name, and what do you want out of this?" Jessie asked, without a stern look for once and with, a grin instead.
Back to top Go down
RescueRanger
Level 40
RescueRanger

The pirate queen

Former Moderator
The Imperium
Pirate
Alive

Awards

Jungle hunt Empty
Private#25PostSubject: Re: Jungle hunt   Jungle hunt EmptyThu Mar 02, 2017 5:11 pm

she had her eyes closed already, but she wasnt sleeping just yet. she had an idea for jessie though...the immortals needed more people, and it seemed jessie would be nice edition to their ranks. "well...if you would join our ranks in the immortals...that would be nice, we are quite new but we do have some nice weaponry and spacrcraft...oh and you'll never get stuck on a planet ever again, we have radio communication everywhere..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Jungle hunt Empty
Private#26PostSubject: Re: Jungle hunt   Jungle hunt Empty

Back to top Go down

Jungle hunt

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next