Convergence RP Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeRulesTimelineLatest imagesFactionsEventsMapSearchRegisterLog in
Click HERE to join our Discord Chat!
Remember to vote for us HERE!

Prometheus Lore: Anomaly TR3x110x

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
ElegantDiscordian
Level 22
ElegantDiscordian

Leverian Legionnaire

Character
Neutral
Cleric
Alive

Awards

Prometheus Lore: Anomaly TR3x110x Empty
Denied#1PostSubject: Prometheus Lore: Anomaly TR3x110x   Prometheus Lore: Anomaly TR3x110x EmptySat Mar 04, 2017 11:48 pm

Unknown in origin. The Tr3x anomaly is a very heavily distorted mass of cosmos, it has a crimson tint to it. And has what seems to be lighting shooting out of it and a red like solar arcs protruding from it aswell. This anomaly is very mysterious, in more way then one. For example, it has a direct influence of the evolution of any living being, also it is very dangerous for it can cause a solar system wide disaster of epic proportion (i.e aging to star a few billion years causing it to EXPLODE!) In the beginning of this article, it says the origin of this anomaly is unknown, same goes for the age.

Another bamboozling fact about TR3x110x, is that it can bestow supernatural forces onto a planet or system, also strip a planet or system of all supernatural forces that were originally there, it is random but Aximuah was one of the planets that were originally with 'magic' but was stripped of it when TR3x110x hit.

The TR3x anomaly is slow moving, and slowly edging its way out of the Athena segment of the Galaxy. Soon it will move to the Nypherian Sector. It must be stopped before it destroys more profound and important civilizations.
Back to top Go down
Defaox
Banned
DefaoxBanned

Character
Neutral
Alive

Awards

Prometheus Lore: Anomaly TR3x110x Empty
Denied#2PostSubject: Re: Prometheus Lore: Anomaly TR3x110x   Prometheus Lore: Anomaly TR3x110x EmptySun Mar 05, 2017 12:39 am

You can't force factions or people into your storyline or lore. You must talk to the said person or persons. I never heard anything about this, nor did I get a pm. I don't want to balance three storylines. I already have two to focus on.

This also has star/planet destroying powers. which isn't allowed. it's also impossible to strip planets of its magical powers. This is being, denied.
Back to top Go down

Prometheus Lore: Anomaly TR3x110x

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1