Convergence RP Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeRulesTimelineLatest imagesFactionsEventsMapSearchRegisterLog in
Click HERE to join our Discord Chat!
Remember to vote for us HERE!

Prometheus Lore: TR3x110x (edited)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
ElegantDiscordian
Level 22
ElegantDiscordian

Leverian Legionnaire

Character
Neutral
Cleric
Alive

Awards

Prometheus Lore: TR3x110x (edited) Empty
Approved#1PostSubject: Prometheus Lore: TR3x110x (edited)   Prometheus Lore: TR3x110x (edited) EmptyTue Mar 07, 2017 7:32 pm

Unknown in origin. The Tr3x anomaly is a very heavily distorted mass of cosmos, it has a crimson tint to it. And has what seems to be lighting shooting out of it and a red like solar arcs protruding from it as well. This anomaly is very mysterious, in more way then one. For example, it has a direct influence of the evolution of any living being, it can super evolve even the smallest bacterium into a super race or the other way around. With this fact, it is very dangerous for it can cause a solar system wide devolution event. In the beginning of this article, it says the origin of this anomaly is unknown, same goes for the age.

Another bamboozling fact about TR3x110x, is that it can energize the existing magical forces on a planet or intertwined in a system. For example, Magical forces were once weak on Prometheus. After TR3x110x hit, the planet had a very large concentration of new magical energy, it seems TR3x110x posses the power to initiate a new burst of magical energy.

Fortunately, the TR3x110x anomaly is deadlocked in orbit around a dormant black hole in the Athena segment of the galaxy. (X-1275k97) the anomaly is moving incredibly slowly around the black hole, only moving about a 3rd of a parcect a year, Soon the TR3x anomaly will fulfill its life span and collapse around itself averting a galaxy-wide disaster.

Prometheus Lore: TR3x110x (edited) Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS48_42AHCFjKRJPSX_vX6I8ymbIV9e2iH8GLU-FEZAKPxXFfNW

Last edited by InnistradWalker on Fri Mar 10, 2017 11:40 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Elias Bishop's orders)
Back to top Go down
ElegantDiscordian
Level 22
ElegantDiscordian

Leverian Legionnaire

Character
Neutral
Cleric
Alive

Awards

Approved#2PostSubject: Re: Prometheus Lore: TR3x110x (edited)   Prometheus Lore: TR3x110x (edited) EmptyTue Mar 07, 2017 7:37 pm

Huh, this post looked bigger on my phone..
Back to top Go down
Elias Bishop
Banned
Elias BishopBanned

Character
Neutral
Alive

Awards

Approved#3PostSubject: Re: Prometheus Lore: TR3x110x (edited)   Prometheus Lore: TR3x110x (edited) EmptyTue Mar 07, 2017 8:04 pm

Hey there, I can't approve your lore yet because of a few issues.

InnistradWalker wrote:
it has a direct influence of the evolution of any living being

How does it have direct influence? Can the anomaly immediately change the biology or super evolve any single individual, or can it just generally influence the evolution of a certain race?

InnistradWalker wrote:
it can bestow supernatural forces onto a planet or system. For example, supernatural forces were once absent on Prometheus. 

I'm sorry, but this completely ignores official magic lore. In the galaxy, 'magic' is the perpetual force that binds the galaxy together. If there were to be a place without magic, it would not exist. Not to mention a place's 'supernatural forces' are based on it's significance, which is in turn charged by it's inhabitants faith, belief, or emotions regarding said object. Some beings such as your anomaly can hold great magical power due to it's knowledge and ability to manipulate the force of magic which binds the universe together. Unless you fix this, I cannot approve it to our current lore.
Back to top Go down
http://www.convergencerp.net/t227-elias-bishop#1720
ElegantDiscordian
Level 22
ElegantDiscordian

Leverian Legionnaire

Character
Neutral
Cleric
Alive

Awards

Approved#4PostSubject: Re: Prometheus Lore: TR3x110x (edited)   Prometheus Lore: TR3x110x (edited) EmptyTue Mar 07, 2017 8:51 pm

Gosh darnit.. i'm going to be be here for awhile..
Back to top Go down
Elias Bishop
Banned
Elias BishopBanned

Character
Neutral
Alive

Awards

Approved#5PostSubject: Re: Prometheus Lore: TR3x110x (edited)   Prometheus Lore: TR3x110x (edited) EmptyTue Mar 07, 2017 10:46 pm

InnistradWalker wrote:
Magical forces were once weak on Prometheus. After TR3x110x hit, the planet had a very large concentration of new magical energy, it seems TR3x110x posses the power to initiate a new birth of magical energy. 

Magical energy is just another state of energy like kinetic or potential. Thanks to our friend physics, we have the law of conservation of energy. With the evolution of intelligent life on prometheus, I can understand that more magical energy would 'pool' towards the planet, thus increasing the magical power on the planet.

InnistradWalker wrote:
 it has a direct influence of the evolution of any living being, it can super evolve even the smallest bacterium into a super race or the other way around. With this fact, it is very dangerous for it can cause a solar system wide devolution event.

The way this power has been described, your anomaly can either instantly create a race of beings more powerful than the Nypherians or devolve an entire system to microbes, making that power akin to a planet destroyer, which is also against our rules. The only way I can think to fix this is to give the Anomaly the ability to guide the evolution of a race to a limited degree, though it appears this would destroy the nature of the Anomaly itself. Also, I must ask how exactly this evolution power works/what the anomaly does in order to control a race's evolution. I will discuss the nature of this power further with other mods until we find an agreement to how much power this anomaly should have.
Back to top Go down
ElegantDiscordian
Level 22
ElegantDiscordian

Leverian Legionnaire

Character
Neutral
Cleric
Alive

Awards

Approved#6PostSubject: Re: Prometheus Lore: TR3x110x (edited)   Prometheus Lore: TR3x110x (edited) EmptyTue Mar 07, 2017 11:18 pm

Very well, take your time
Back to top Go down
Elias Bishop
Banned
Elias BishopBanned

Character
Neutral
Alive

Awards

Approved#7PostSubject: Re: Prometheus Lore: TR3x110x (edited)   Prometheus Lore: TR3x110x (edited) EmptyWed Mar 08, 2017 5:42 pm

You may either follow through with the above edits, or you can change your lore slightly so that the Anomaly is dead/locked away and only has the ability to affect your personal lore, not anyone else's. We cannot allow an undeveloped godlike entity to roam around the way you want it to.
Back to top Go down
ElegantDiscordian
Level 22
ElegantDiscordian

Leverian Legionnaire

Character
Neutral
Cleric
Alive

Awards

Approved#8PostSubject: Re: Prometheus Lore: TR3x110x (edited)   Prometheus Lore: TR3x110x (edited) EmptyWed Mar 08, 2017 9:42 pm

Very well, i will edit it
Back to top Go down
Elias Bishop
Banned
Elias BishopBanned

Character
Neutral
Alive

Awards

Approved#9PostSubject: Re: Prometheus Lore: TR3x110x (edited)   Prometheus Lore: TR3x110x (edited) EmptyFri Mar 10, 2017 5:17 pm

You have not made the edits I requested, please do them and reply ONLY after you have done them.

You have 24 hours before this lore post will be denied.
Back to top Go down
ElegantDiscordian
Level 22
ElegantDiscordian

Leverian Legionnaire

Character
Neutral
Cleric
Alive

Awards

Approved#10PostSubject: Re: Prometheus Lore: TR3x110x (edited)   Prometheus Lore: TR3x110x (edited) EmptyFri Mar 10, 2017 11:41 pm

Edited
Back to top Go down
Elias Bishop
Banned
Elias BishopBanned

Character
Neutral
Alive

Awards

Approved#11PostSubject: Re: Prometheus Lore: TR3x110x (edited)   Prometheus Lore: TR3x110x (edited) EmptySat Mar 11, 2017 5:06 pm

Approved.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Approved#12PostSubject: Re: Prometheus Lore: TR3x110x (edited)   Prometheus Lore: TR3x110x (edited) Empty

Back to top Go down

Prometheus Lore: TR3x110x (edited)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1