Convergence RP Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeRulesTimelineLatest imagesFactionsEventsMapSearchRegisterLog in
Click HERE to join our Discord Chat!
Remember to vote for us HERE!

Old Scars and Dreams

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
DaveTheHydraKing
Level 21
DaveTheHydraKing

Character
The Imperium
Rogue
Alive

Awards

Old Scars and Dreams Empty
Private#1PostSubject: Old Scars and Dreams   Old Scars and Dreams EmptySat Mar 18, 2017 10:42 am

Ever since the beginning secrets have been kept. They are kept out of fear, anger, love, or embarrassment. However every secret, dirty, little, huge, good and bad, holds a story. It didn't take an Oracle to tell you everyone had them, even the purest of men had their dark side, and even the cruellest of men had their times of good. Nothing was black and white, and a young half Demon with fractured background of her own knew this best.

For years Jessie had been trying to discover her own history, no avail. Her history had been lost ever since she fell from the sky onto Artemis, like the fallen Angle she was. There was not one day when she hadn't thought about her own past. Not one day when she hadn't fantasied about what her parents were like. Not one day had passed when she hadn't though about what peasant, princess, killer, friend, sister, savour she could of been. It had driven her made, it made her do unspeakable things to people, it was the thing that made her keep secrets of her own.

But now she had found a place for her, a place that gave her a home, a friend, and even hope. The Immortals. But sadly secrets still kept her locked down like an animal, caged by her own mind. However she could feel something about these secrets, and there was something else, a history yet to be uncovered, and one not of her own. She could feel it. She knew there was a richer history to the Immortals than what first met the eye.

And now, Jessie was going to uncover those secrets.

"Hey Sylvia! Jump on board, there's something I want to do with you!" Jessie shouted out towards Sylvia at the docking bay, of Apex 122. She hadn't given Sylvia much details, only the instructions. "Meet me at the docking bay in half an hour." And now half an hour later, Jessie was frantically waving to Sylvia for the door of Flower Thief. Jessie for once wasn't full equipped, only having her armour and revolver. Her cloth hanged around her neck as she called out with a huge smile on her face. It was an interesting sight to see Jessie smiling, due to it either always being hidden under her mask or non-existent.
Back to top Go down
RescueRanger
Level 40
RescueRanger

The pirate queen

Former Moderator
The Imperium
Pirate
Alive

Awards
Old Scars and Dreams LiSt9Q4 Member of the Month
Old Scars and Dreams TJPZQB0 Donator

Private#2PostSubject: Re: Old Scars and Dreams   Old Scars and Dreams EmptySat Mar 18, 2017 11:57 am

Sylvia had heard jessie calling and ran to the cargo bay towards jessie calling, she was pleasantly surprised to see jessie with the flower thief waiting for her and much like when they left artemis she jumped in and shut the door and stayed on the ground, laying down on the floor much like last time and smiling brightly with her own special spot on the floor, as jessie walked up to her she smiled brightly as usual and says. "okay! what are we up to?"
Back to top Go down
DaveTheHydraKing
Level 21
DaveTheHydraKing

Character
The Imperium
Rogue
Alive

Awards

Private#3PostSubject: Re: Old Scars and Dreams   Old Scars and Dreams EmptySat Mar 18, 2017 12:41 pm

Jessie looked down at Sylvia, shaking her head much like before. "Why do you insist on doing this?" Jessie asked as she crouched down next to her. "Ok, never mind, I  called you here because I need your help getting somewhere." Jessie said as she got up. "I need your help to locate the archives."

Jessie had been planning this for the past few days, she didn't know where the archives were, and even if she did she didn't want to go by herself. She found it easier to deal with things when she had a friend with her, especially when it came to something like "studying".

"Look, before you say anything, I just want to find out about this faction's history, you know see what it got up to in the past." Jessie said with a shrug. It was obvious she was trying to reassure Sylvia for whatever reason. With a bright smile she turned are her heel towards the pilot seat.
Back to top Go down
RescueRanger
Level 40
RescueRanger

The pirate queen

Former Moderator
The Imperium
Pirate
Alive

Awards

Private#4PostSubject: Re: Old Scars and Dreams   Old Scars and Dreams EmptySat Mar 18, 2017 4:02 pm

she laid on the ground right under jessie's face, on the exact same spot as last time actually. "i dont actually know where the archives are, the immortals became a faction long after i died, we just used to be a small team of warriors bringing justice to our lands. so im not sure where the archive is but my guess is on our original planet jeslore in our first guild hall."

she pulled a piece of paper out of her pocket and started drawing on it, eventually handing it to jessie, it was a crudely drawn map to dracholm with a circles area. "get me there, and ill be able to find our guild have where they are most likely going to have build our archives when we got bigger."
Back to top Go down
DaveTheHydraKing
Level 21
DaveTheHydraKing

Character
The Imperium
Rogue
Alive

Awards

Private#5PostSubject: Re: Old Scars and Dreams   Old Scars and Dreams EmptySat Mar 18, 2017 4:38 pm

Jessie took the made into her hands as she jumped into the pilot seat. Pulling up the ship's own map, she placed the coordinates down for their destination. Once the coordinates were in, Jessie started the ship up and began to take lift off. "I'd hold on if I was you." Jessie said, before hitting full speed as she usually did. Then within moments they were out of Apex 122's atmosphere and flying to space.

Once up in the stars, Jessie switched the ship to auto pilot. Jumping out of the pilot seat she looked around, stretching her arms. "So you died, then the immortals became a thing? Interesting." Jessie said as she looked down at Sylvia. She looked at her friend for a little bit, chuckling under her breath because of her childish nature. With a sigh, Jessie turned away and looked out the cockpit's window. "Have I ever told you about my past? Like before Artemis?" Jessie suddenly asked. It was a question she didn't even know the answer to, but considering how they had a bit of free time, Jessie thought it would be ok to open up a bit.
Back to top Go down
RescueRanger
Level 40
RescueRanger

The pirate queen

Former Moderator
The Imperium
Pirate
Alive

Awards

Private#6PostSubject: Re: Old Scars and Dreams   Old Scars and Dreams EmptySat Mar 18, 2017 6:06 pm

as the ship sped up, sylvia slided over the floor as she cheers while being dragged over the floor by the g-forces. As the forces pressed her against a while she giggled cheerfully. upon getting in the stars you could hear the crashing of cups and the shattering of plates, this was actually the artificial gravity pulling her down onto the chest with the eatingwear.

"uh no, we were called the immortals and then most of us died, then years later we grew into a faction and that's where i think they started researching and recording our past..." she looks at the shards of plate and cup laying on the ground and goes into a panic. "NO!!! A MESS!!! I MUST CLEAN IT NOW!!!!!" she yells as she runs to get her vacuum cleaner, making more noise to seemingly agrivate jessie.
Back to top Go down
DaveTheHydraKing
Level 21
DaveTheHydraKing

Character
The Imperium
Rogue
Alive

Awards

Private#7PostSubject: Re: Old Scars and Dreams   Old Scars and Dreams EmptySat Mar 18, 2017 7:34 pm

Jessie's smile vanished as she heard the vacuum start. Hitting her head on the cockpit's window, she turned around. It really wouldn't surprise her if Sylvia was in a French maid outfit, as she cleaned everything. "Can you!" Jessie shouted over the vacuum with anger burning in her voice, however she stopped herself, suppressing it down while clenching her fists. Marching over Jessie grabbed the vacuum out of Sylvia's hands and switched it off. "I'm going to throw this into deep space next time!" Jessie threatened. "Your so annoying at times..."

Turning around she gave a sigh, her question was probably lost by now, so she saw no reason in asking it again. Instead she just turned around and picked up the mess she made, placing it on the dinning table. "We should really invest in something to keep everything locked down..." Jessie mumbled under her breath as she quickly cleaned up the mess.

Once that was done Jessie looked back at Sylvia. "You're lucky I like you, otherwise I'd kick you off this ship." Jessie growled, however it's not like she could stay made at Sylvia for very long. Sighing she gave out a soft chuckled. "Anyway... Kinda ironic that you're the immortals, considering a few of you died."
Back to top Go down
RescueRanger
Level 40
RescueRanger

The pirate queen

Former Moderator
The Imperium
Pirate
Alive

Awards

Private#8PostSubject: Re: Old Scars and Dreams   Old Scars and Dreams EmptySun Mar 19, 2017 1:15 pm

"im sorry, im just fond of a clean space to live, if i wouldnt be here with you for longer than a year you'd know the value of having me around to clean up" she says as she rounds up the vacuum cleaner tour and stores it in a closet, but because she heard jessie would throw it out she locked the closet with chains and a large padlock.

"i suppose it is fairly ironic...though the name immortal was bestpwed upon anyone fighting and surviving the war against spectre, we just made a team out of them"
Back to top Go down
DaveTheHydraKing
Level 21
DaveTheHydraKing

Character
The Imperium
Rogue
Alive

Awards

Private#9PostSubject: Re: Old Scars and Dreams   Old Scars and Dreams EmptyMon Mar 20, 2017 5:20 pm

"Spectre?" Jessie asked, turning around in confusion and shock. 'Spectre was apart of Sylvia's team wasn't she? Why would she been in a war against Sylvia?' Jessie thought. "Isn't she, you know, part of your team?" she asked, now crossing her arms, as Sylvia chained the closet shut. "I can slice a man's head clean off, so I'm pretty certain I can break those chains, by the way." Jessie mumbled, as she dropped her head. It was almost certain, with age didn't come wisdom, especially in Sylvia's case. "I really need a history lesson, don't I?" Jessie asked, because until now it was apparent that she knew harldy, anything about the Immortals.
Back to top Go down
RescueRanger
Level 40
RescueRanger

The pirate queen

Former Moderator
The Imperium
Pirate
Alive

Awards

Private#10PostSubject: Re: Old Scars and Dreams   Old Scars and Dreams EmptyMon Mar 20, 2017 7:24 pm

"oh, before she joined us she was a tyrant, she had an army and threw dracholm into chaos, the west waged war against her and her armies, but i dont know the full details, it was before my people were enslaves and i escaped my home, i just know tower chose to recruit her and have her powers do good instead of waste it by executing her" she says as she keeps adding more and more chains to the closet
Back to top Go down
DaveTheHydraKing
Level 21
DaveTheHydraKing

Character
The Imperium
Rogue
Alive

Awards

Private#11PostSubject: Re: Old Scars and Dreams   Old Scars and Dreams EmptyTue Mar 21, 2017 5:11 pm

"Interesting..." Jessie thought as she brought her hand to her chin, it was good to know this stuff, it was always good to keep tabs on the team and know which one is most likely to go first. Jessie reached for her hat, pulling it off her head. It would of been odd to see Jessie without her hat on, most people would of just said it was glued onto her head, considering how she never removed it. With her hat gone and her clothe hanging around her neck, her full face was revealed. Her boy like features mixed with her short messed hair, would of made it easy for someone to mistaken her as a very feminine boy, if it wasn't for her body.

Jessie turned around and started to make her way to the pilot seat. However, if Sylvia was to look, she'd probably be able to notice something like a tattoo printed on the back of her neck, with it's bottom half being covered by her clothe. The tattoo was a symbol of something, rather runic like. "I think we're nearly there..." Jessie said, now looking out the cockpit window.
Back to top Go down
RescueRanger
Level 40
RescueRanger

The pirate queen

Former Moderator
The Imperium
Pirate
Alive

Awards

Private#12PostSubject: Re: Old Scars and Dreams   Old Scars and Dreams EmptyTue Mar 21, 2017 8:08 pm

"okay! im ready, though i already told you it may or may not be at our guild hall wich used to be an inn before that, i think it was in linesse wich is in the middle of dracholm, that continent right there" she says as she points to a continent easily as big as asia with all of russia included, upon landing it was quite obvious these cities have been designed to look medieval but with modern features, it had beautifull green open fields and mountains in the distance, in the capitol lionslair it wouldnt be too hard to find a parking spot.
Back to top Go down
DaveTheHydraKing
Level 21
DaveTheHydraKing

Character
The Imperium
Rogue
Alive

Awards

Private#13PostSubject: Re: Old Scars and Dreams   Old Scars and Dreams EmptyMon Apr 03, 2017 12:56 pm

Jessie gave a soft nod before lining up the ship for the continent. It was big, that was for certain so Jessie would have to be careful, since she didn't trust the auto pilot to land them on such precise areas. As they looked for a place to land, Jessie let herself stare outside of the cockpit window at the architecture. It was slightly alien to her, she was use to modern and futuristic atmospheres, but medieval? That was alien to her.

They quickly found a place to land, as they did Jessie allowed auto pilot take control for the mundane task of landing. Jessie pulled out her revolver and quickly checked that it was full. She quickly grabbed some more ammo just in case, before holstering it. Admittedly Jessie had started to act a lot more protective around Sylvia ever since Brad. Sure Jessie had always been protective around her friends, but it was more so when she was around Sylvia. It wasn't a mystery to her either, even since that incident her feelings for Sylvia had changed drastically. Even if she hadn't spoken about it, it wouldn't be hard for Sylvia to see the change. Nowadays Jessie was just nicer, more caring and more protective.

"Ok so we're basically on a wild goose case to find this place? And we have to start with trying to find your old guild hall, which may not even be there?" Jessie asked looking back at Sylvia with a grin as she opened the door.
Back to top Go down
RescueRanger
Level 40
RescueRanger

The pirate queen

Former Moderator
The Imperium
Pirate
Alive

Awards

Private#14PostSubject: Re: Old Scars and Dreams   Old Scars and Dreams EmptyMon Apr 03, 2017 3:39 pm

she put a scarf on an put her arm around jessie's waist before walking, once outside in lionslair, walking around like a cute couple, it was sunny and the metal buildings made to look medieval with their brown ish color, but the sunshine reflected off of them making the streets very light and beautifull really. Sylvia led jessie around a bit at first and it was visible on her face that she was thinking of where exactly they were, and her face indicated when it struck her.

"this way!" she yells as she runs off ahead while holding jessie's hand, she pulled her through the street for quite some time before finally reaching a significantly less well maintained neighborhood, eventually they reach a dusty old building that says "the immortals" but with a different symbol, and this building was made out of actual wood instead of metal. "i recognize this!" sadly, the building was deposited with electric fences and barbed wire however.
Back to top Go down
DaveTheHydraKing
Level 21
DaveTheHydraKing

Character
The Imperium
Rogue
Alive

Awards

Private#15PostSubject: Re: Old Scars and Dreams   Old Scars and Dreams EmptyTue Apr 04, 2017 4:47 pm

As she watched the door open she realised Sylvia had snaked her arm around her. Jessie's head shot while her cheeks went rosy. Admittedly she didn't mind at all. Once they were outside Jessie let herself stare at the sights once again, she lived the change of atmosphere actually. For once there wasn't any blood, fighting or stress. Instead it was a peaceful area, where everything seemed calm, while a pretty girl held her close.  

Suddenly Jessie was pulled and tugged away by Sylvia. Soon enough she was brought to an old building that in here eyes didn't seem like too much, but with Sylvia's happy attitude to the place and with the words say "Immortals" She had no reason not to believe that it was their old base. "Ok one question... How do we get in?" Jessie asked as she looked at the wooden building with pretty intense security, for  the time it had been built at.
Back to top Go down
RescueRanger
Level 40
RescueRanger

The pirate queen

Former Moderator
The Imperium
Pirate
Alive

Awards

Private#16PostSubject: Re: Old Scars and Dreams   Old Scars and Dreams EmptyTue Apr 04, 2017 6:46 pm

as soon as they arrive she embraced jessie again and kisses her cheek. "im not sure, perhaps we can break down the fenceor if you want a reward tonight~ you can try and lift me over..." she says as she points as some stacked boxes and some damaged barbed wire, possibly left behind by burglars.
Back to top Go down
DaveTheHydraKing
Level 21
DaveTheHydraKing

Character
The Imperium
Rogue
Alive

Awards

Private#17PostSubject: Re: Old Scars and Dreams   Old Scars and Dreams EmptyTue Apr 04, 2017 9:34 pm

Jessie couldn't help but be taken aback by Sylvia's sudden embrace and then kiss. It sent her into a sort of shock, leaving her standing there for a moment with her cheeks rosy. After a small but she shook her head getting her mind back on track. Jessie then gave a soft nod and an ok to go along with it.

Then only a short bit later Jessie, with the help of Sylvia, made some makeshift stairs with the boxes that littered the outside. Once that was done she made her way onto their make shift platform, and kneeled down. Holding her hands out in a cup shape, she waited for Sylvia to step on so she could push her up.
Back to top Go down
RescueRanger
Level 40
RescueRanger

The pirate queen

Former Moderator
The Imperium
Pirate
Alive

Awards

Private#18PostSubject: Re: Old Scars and Dreams   Old Scars and Dreams EmptyTue Apr 04, 2017 9:55 pm

she smiled at jessie helping her with the makeshift platforming, and soon when jessie beckoned her to jump it was notable how light she really was, jessie could launch her pretty far up in the air and she landed with a skillfull roll. After that she went to the front gate and opened it from the inside to let jessie in, upon entering she was greeted by a blonde little elf hugging her before they could go to the wooden building.

the building was riddled with bugs, webs and dust, faint light shined through the cracks of the wooden structures, it was dark and moist too (im refraining from using the word dank) making it mostly unpleasant and it very much felt like they stepped right into the medievals, it seemed haunted too as cheerfull inn banter could be heard all the time.
Back to top Go down
DaveTheHydraKing
Level 21
DaveTheHydraKing

Character
The Imperium
Rogue
Alive

Awards

Private#19PostSubject: Re: Old Scars and Dreams   Old Scars and Dreams EmptyWed Apr 05, 2017 10:05 am

With Sylvia over the fence Jessie quickly got to her feet and made it over to the door, where she was met with a cute elf embracing her once more. Jessie could help but laugh at Sylvia's happy attitude. "You're as light as a feather, you know that right?" Jessie asked before they made there way into the building.

Once inside her revolver was already in her hand, even before she heard cheerful noises. One could of thought Jessie would of helped with the problem of darkness by lighting a small flame with her hand, however the face of the matter was she didn't exactly know how. Magic was a complete mystery to her, the fact that she was just able to use it that one time baffled her. Jessie didn't like the fact that she had no idea how to control it, so she decided to stick to her gun and scythe rather than some carnival trick.

When the cheerful noises reached them, Jessie instantly became more tense, gripping her revolver a bit tighter. "What the hell was that?" Jessie asked in a whisper, not wanting to create to much noise.
Back to top Go down
RescueRanger
Level 40
RescueRanger

The pirate queen

Former Moderator
The Imperium
Pirate
Alive

Awards

Private#20PostSubject: Re: Old Scars and Dreams   Old Scars and Dreams EmptyWed Apr 05, 2017 2:59 pm

she giggled cutely at jessie's comment and kept her in her arms as they went in the guild hall. Upon going on the noises got more and more pronounced, sounding cheerfull and happy while the whole building was actually empty. "dont worry about that jessie, you're hearing the ghosts of the inn, they're the spirit of those who got killed in the fire that destroyed the inn and we rebuild our guild hall on it with an inn floor to please the ghosts, they'll not hurt you if you buy a drink at the bar so let's go!" she says running off to a destroyed bar and yelling an order at the empty bar.
Back to top Go down
DaveTheHydraKing
Level 21
DaveTheHydraKing

Character
The Imperium
Rogue
Alive

Awards

Private#21PostSubject: Re: Old Scars and Dreams   Old Scars and Dreams EmptyThu Apr 06, 2017 8:56 pm

Jessie just let her eyes linger on Sylvia as she ran off to the empty bar. She was happy and bubbly as usual, always running off without a care in the world. It made her smile, just knowing she had someone like Sylvia with her. "Hey you haven't been eating the mushrooms again, have you?" Jessie asked chuckling as Sylvia suddenly ran off to the empty bar. Jessie decided it would be best to calm down for once, act as if something wasn't going to jump out the dark and snatch her Flowers away.

Running into the bar, Jessie came up behind Sylvia and rested her arms over the elf's shoulders, as well as letting her head rest on her left shoulder. "Ok say there are ghosts in here, what you ordering?" Jessie asked, with a quick kiss to Sylvia's neck, before sliding her arms off her shoulders and around her waist, pulling her close.

Jessie then took the time to actually look around the broken down bar. She could almost picture the place in it's youth. The original team of Immortals hanging out after another successful mission, sharing drinks and getting drunk. The thought of a drunk Sylvia having to endure the likes of Tower made her laugh. "This place must of been great back in the day..."
Back to top Go down
RescueRanger
Level 40
RescueRanger

The pirate queen

Former Moderator
The Imperium
Pirate
Alive

Awards

Private#22PostSubject: Re: Old Scars and Dreams   Old Scars and Dreams EmptyFri Apr 07, 2017 8:40 pm

she held onto the arm jessie wrapped around her and proceeded to order something, wich strange enough did appear, but with it being served by ghosts that died over 3000 years ago the drink was well over it's expiration date, the water was dark green before the teabag was even dipped in, naturally sylvia decided not to drink it. Upon turning around from the bar it seemed they have taken a step into the past, with the bar being crowded, it was the same date and time as when they entered and from the bar the original buildings could still be seen, but inside it was suddenly wam, dimly lit by torches and the silence was fended off by the cheery noise of a crowd and the warm music of a small band of musicians playing.

The bar was filled with people wearing obviously outdated clothing, even some familiar faces, helmets and mask, for whatever reason the spectral vision of the immortals at that time were present too, it was an odd sight to see sylvia in her armor way back then, dressed in a skin tight leather jacket with a green cape and her old bow on her back, tower was there too who's sword was now significantly longer, with it being strapped to his back, overall traces of their old armor could be found on their current armor but for some reason this appeared more charming. And they were unmistakable the same people, the mannerisms, accents, voices and everything was there, Sylvia looked at her old self and her friends and lets out a sigh, these were truly both better and worse times for her.

After slacking a bit in the crowded warmth of the cheery in jessie suddenly felt her hand being taken and subtlely being directed to the stairs. "follow me, this is where we archived our missions and lore." while going up the stairs the cheerfull inn banter did not fade, and upon opening the archive room it seemed this room was unstuck in time, it was unbelievably warm in there and fire was present but petrified, this was after sylvia's time.
Back to top Go down
DaveTheHydraKing
Level 21
DaveTheHydraKing

Character
The Imperium
Rogue
Alive

Awards

Private#23PostSubject: Re: Old Scars and Dreams   Old Scars and Dreams EmptySun Apr 09, 2017 7:57 pm

Jessie found herself starring at the younger versions of the immortals. She found is weird to recognise most of the faces, yet to have some of them feel alien to her, as if they were almost different people. Eventually her eye's found the younger version of Sylvia, she couldn't help but smile. "I liked your old outfit... A far better style..." Jessie thought before turning her head back to Sylvia, the real one.

Suddenly her hand was taken up, and she was pulled out the crowd. "What mushrooms did you hide in my ingredients when I was making breakfast?" Jessie asked, being unable to help herself from joking. Then they were suddenly brought into a warm room. The heat, although Jessie liked it, his her like a huge wave, almost sucking all the air out of her. "Wow, it's warm..." Jessie said as she stripped herself of her jacket, revealing a red short sleeved shirt, only to then throw it over her left shoulder.

Before they ventured in any further Jessie turned to Sylvia. "Something tells me this place holds plenty of old scars and dreams..." Jessie said, as she wrapped her arm around Sylvia's waist. "You think you'll be ok to revisit some old chapters?" Jessie asked, attempting to comfort Sylvia. She may not of known her own history, but Jessie knew it was a tricky thing that could make you laugh or cry very easily.
Back to top Go down
RescueRanger
Level 40
RescueRanger

The pirate queen

Former Moderator
The Imperium
Pirate
Alive

Awards

Private#24PostSubject: Re: Old Scars and Dreams   Old Scars and Dreams EmptySun Apr 09, 2017 8:53 pm

Sylvia breathed heavily as she went into the room, jessie had witnessed before what happens when elven blood gets boiling, she was wheezing audibly but somehow still maintained the ability to stay on her feet, but obviously the heat had it's effect on her too as she removed her armor and put it outside the room, revealing that she was indeed still wearing her old jewelry and leather armor under the other armor she wore. Her face and all the visible skin was gleaming with sweat. Regardless of the heat obviously draining her energy she ran through the archives, reading documents on her follower. "jessie! Look! my replacements were adorable!" she comes rushing at jessie showing a document showing the apparent mugshot of the so called "ranger twins" they both were obviously the same race as sylvia as they had that signature cuteness to them.

she looked into jessie's eyes as she felt her arms around her waist suddenly, showcasing a certain shimmer in her eyes. "of course i can handle it! im so excited what else happened after i died!"
she says as she rushes back into archives to explore the past of her faction and the future of the immortals after her death wich she ironically now lived in.
Back to top Go down
DaveTheHydraKing
Level 21
DaveTheHydraKing

Character
The Imperium
Rogue
Alive

Awards

Private#25PostSubject: Re: Old Scars and Dreams   Old Scars and Dreams EmptyMon Apr 10, 2017 3:34 pm

As Jessie was presented with the documents, she took her time to examine Sylvia's replacements for back then. For some reason the two reminded her of Sylvia, it probably had something to do with their cute face's, or perhaps that bouncy nature that surrounded them in the photo. "Ranger twins huh?" Jessie asked, to no one in particular, under her breath. When Jessie looked back up she was met with Sylvia wearing the same armour, as the apparition of herself was wearing not to long ago. "Yup, it suits her far better." Jessie thought in her head, with a playful grin resting on her lips.

Soon she was met with Sylvia in her arms, only to have her rush off into the depths of the archives, a couple seconds later. Jessie stood there with her hands on her hips, shaking her head softly with a small chuckle. She knew, that no matter the subject, Sylvia's natural happiness and bounciness would be able to turn anything into light hearted fun. Even if Jessie may of growled or became annoyed by such a trait in the past, it was something she was honestly happy Sylvia had.

Jessie soon came up to Sylvia, not in any sort of rush. Instead she was just taking her time, looking around the area they stood in. It's alien feel to her, peaking her interests. "You check this row, and I'll check the next one. Tell me if you find anything interesting." Jessie said with a happy smile, before making her way to the next row of books and documents.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Private#26PostSubject: Re: Old Scars and Dreams   Old Scars and Dreams Empty

Back to top Go down

Old Scars and Dreams

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next