Convergence RP Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeRulesTimelineLatest imagesFactionsEventsMapSearchRegisterLog in
Click HERE to join our Discord Chat!
Remember to vote for us HERE!

Old Scars and Dreams

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
RescueRanger
Level 40
RescueRanger

The pirate queen

Former Moderator
The Imperium
Pirate
Alive

Awards
Old Scars and Dreams - Page 2 LiSt9Q4 Member of the Month
Old Scars and Dreams - Page 2 TJPZQB0 Donator

Old Scars and Dreams - Page 2 Empty
Private#26PostSubject: Re: Old Scars and Dreams   Old Scars and Dreams - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 10, 2017 7:46 pm

She nodded and quickly kissed her on the lips before running off. she searches through books just behind her time and stays gone for quite a while, you could hear her giggling as she revisits her old memories, most of wich she remembered joyfully, her cheerfull noises were audible over all the books and closets, cute and happy as ever.
Back to top Go down
DaveTheHydraKing
Level 21
DaveTheHydraKing

Character
The Imperium
Rogue
Alive

Awards

Private#27PostSubject: Re: Old Scars and Dreams   Old Scars and Dreams - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 12, 2017 12:40 pm

With their search to uncover more of the Immortals history underway, Jessie split up from her partner to see what she could find. A while later after going through documents of great battles, recruits, high ranking soldiers, enemies and even a few documents on Tower, written by no other than Tower, which was really an excuse to make poor joke, Jessie found something a bit more interesting to her tastes.

It was a document on an old Immortal known only as Red. In the document it described the Immortal as a female, pale demon with burning red eyes who was known for using a mixture of powerful and fast weapons. The document also made note of how she retired soon after being promoted to a Hero due to an almost fatal injury on a mission prior. For some reason this document out of the hundreds of other documents she had sorted through, had interested her. Biting her bottom lip she quickly looked around before folding the document up and pocketing it. Jessie knew she shouldn't steal, not from this place anyway, but she was a bit too intrigued by this one person not to.

Standing up from the table she was sitting at, she looked around only to hear the giggling of Sylvia. A grin broke across her face as she spun on her heel only to follow the sounds of Sylvia's cheerful voice. After a bit of walking through the maze of documents, Jessie soon found her partner. Giving a soft wave she walked up Sylvia only to ask. "What you looking at Flowers?"
Back to top Go down
RescueRanger
Level 40
RescueRanger

The pirate queen

Former Moderator
The Imperium
Pirate
Alive

Awards

Private#28PostSubject: Re: Old Scars and Dreams   Old Scars and Dreams - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 12, 2017 2:26 pm

as jessie came around the corner it was revealed she was looking at documents from the times she was in the immortals, it was like looking at pictures from when she was younger to her. "look jessie, someone drew the event where i met tower, oh i remember it so vividly, and this is where i beat that traitor before i joined the immortals, i miss those times...back when i only had my people, my animals and a country to worry about..."
Back to top Go down
DaveTheHydraKing
Level 21
DaveTheHydraKing

Character
The Imperium
Rogue
Alive

Awards

Private#29PostSubject: Re: Old Scars and Dreams   Old Scars and Dreams - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 14, 2017 4:12 pm

Walking up behind Sylvia, Jessie wrapped her arms loosely around her waist, and rested her head on Sylvia's shoulder. Swaying with her softly, Jessie looked down at the documents. She laughed at some of the things she read, especially the one when she beat a traitor up before joining the Immortals. She then read up on Sylvia's past a bit more, smiling at some of the few trivial things she could see. "Princess huh? Heh, I can only imagine what that must of been like." Jessie mentioned, slightly interest in it. She could only imagine the responsibility it would take, and how it would be something Jessie herself would absolutely suck at. "I mean, I'd probably hate it and be terrible at such a thing, but I wonder what it must of been like."
Back to top Go down
RescueRanger
Level 40
RescueRanger

The pirate queen

Former Moderator
The Imperium
Pirate
Alive

Awards

Private#30PostSubject: Re: Old Scars and Dreams   Old Scars and Dreams - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 14, 2017 8:51 pm

Sylvia felt two arms slither around her and breathing in her neck, she placed her hand on jessie's cheeck and tried to kiss her before turning to the pages again, flipping through her own recorded past, revealing she had one lover who died who then got replaced by a man named akio who looked strikingly much like him, but half dragon. Also it was revealed she had spent quite some time as a subject for trying new torture techniques along with her being a slave wich should already be known to jessie. Then there were more interesting items like that her father was killed by her uncle who then raised Sylvia and pretented to be her actual father and that while he was not wholy responsible for the suffering of her kind he was the first individual ever to recieve the death penalty, with Sylvia as the executioner, then the stories about how sylvia's blood was to be sacrificed to an evil god in exchange for god like powers and abilities.

"to be fully honest, it's not much, all i really had to do is sit still, be pretty and keep my head down, wich didnt do much as you can read here..." scrolling through the intel more mugshots came by, lidy gildas was a woman wielding spears preferably she had almost killed sylvia as she thought Sylvia was a spy for her father, Rhalyf did much of the same, Rychel was the one who fell in love with her and sacrificed his life to help her escape the island and then...a very familiar name, the file suddenly went on about a mysterious killer who had only been identified 125 years ago...Keya Gildas the article went on about how gruesomely, how creatively, how efficiently and more important how many people she had killed, back then she was still a little girl and no one would suspect it...
Back to top Go down
DaveTheHydraKing
Level 21
DaveTheHydraKing

Character
The Imperium
Rogue
Alive

Awards

Private#31PostSubject: Re: Old Scars and Dreams   Old Scars and Dreams - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 16, 2017 3:55 pm

Everything Jessie read up on came as a surprise to her, sure she knew Sylvia's past was dark and brutal but not the extent it was being shown as here. Reading through it all both saddened and angered Jessie, it was nothing she could of stopped so there wasn't much point in getting frustrated over, yet something that just poked the fire inside of her. However she let it go, with a deep sigh. Nothing terrible was happening now, everything was rather peaceful actually, so there was no point in getting angry when nothing threatened them.

Jessie tightened her arms around Sylvia, pulling her into a soft hug, as she read through Sylvia's past lovers. All ranging from one's who tried to kill her, to one they both tried to save. It almost seemed every love story Sylvia was in, ended in tragedy. That was until she saw one familiar name. "Red?" Jessie asked out loud, the question was more directed to herself than anyone else. She knew Keya was skilled, but she never knew she had that dark of a past.

"Red was a serial killer?" Jessie asked with her head lifting itself off of Sylvia's shoulder. "You got to be kidding me..." Jessie said as her eyes looked over how she killed her victims. Her eyes widened as she some of the brutal ways she killed in. "How hasn't she been arrested?" Jessie asked, not out of anger but rather confusion.
Back to top Go down
RescueRanger
Level 40
RescueRanger

The pirate queen

Former Moderator
The Imperium
Pirate
Alive

Awards

Private#32PostSubject: Re: Old Scars and Dreams   Old Scars and Dreams - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 19, 2017 6:37 pm

Reading through Sylvia's past only got darker and more twisted with each word, it went from torture to abuse to sacrifices, and it only got worse though unsurprisingly she flipped through it quickly and wanted to skip it. "huh? yeah she was...she killed alot of renegades, she wasnt arrested because her crimes were considered war kills and thus werent held against her, she only killed renegades who were guilty of slavery...so all her victims were considered warfare eliminations."
Back to top Go down
DaveTheHydraKing
Level 21
DaveTheHydraKing

Character
The Imperium
Rogue
Alive

Awards

Private#33PostSubject: Re: Old Scars and Dreams   Old Scars and Dreams - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 28, 2017 4:27 pm

Jessie gave a soft nod, figuring it was best not to argue with that, after all Keya was on their side. Deciding it was best to move onto a different topic she looked at the book with a slight bit of interest. "Ok, tell me something about Tower, what's his story? Besides probably being a failed stand up comedian." Jessie asked with a small smirk, thinking it would be best to move onto something a bit more light hearted.
Back to top Go down
RescueRanger
Level 40
RescueRanger

The pirate queen

Former Moderator
The Imperium
Pirate
Alive

Awards

Private#34PostSubject: Re: Old Scars and Dreams   Old Scars and Dreams - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 29, 2017 5:18 pm

She flipped through the pages quickly before throwing her cape off, even when the room was unstuck in time it was unbearably hot in there, upon reaching his file it was revealed he had an older brother who was extremely religious and abandoned him at young age. He grew up mostly on his own and things started going downhill fast when he joined the army, got a sense of humor and met blaze. He eventually did settle down, got a dridder wife and a son. He never left the immortals wich costed him his life eventually when he went on his fatal mission to stop an evil entity from throwing jeslore into chaos, the same mission that costed Sylvia's life.
Back to top Go down
DaveTheHydraKing
Level 21
DaveTheHydraKing

Character
The Imperium
Rogue
Alive

Awards

Private#35PostSubject: Re: Old Scars and Dreams   Old Scars and Dreams - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 30, 2017 5:00 pm

In her head she started to curse, out of all people Tower was the one with a dark history? She was starting to wonder if there was anyone with the Immortals who didn't have a dark story to tell. Jessie looked up at her partner with a soft smile. "You know it's a weird thing, being able to go through old stories." Jessie said with a sad tone flowing into her voice. "It must be nice to know your own past." She continued loosing her smile. Her arms seemed to hold Sylvia tightly as if she was scared of something.

Her mind suddenly went back to her earliest memory. It was fresh in her mind, the flaming ship, flying through space endlessly while trying to keep control, and then that brutal crash that left her half dead with scars that she kept to this very day. However that was it. It seemed like she didn't exist until that very point, where she suddenly just appeared. It both scared her and made her hungry, hungry to find out more, but with no clues or starting point, she was stuck in mystery.

"I'm scared of my past." Jessie whispered with a tone that seemed alien to Jessie. She was terrified. Her hands, that didn't seem to want to let go of Sylvia, didn't bother to hide this fact. Closing her eyes Jessie rested her head on Sylvia's shoulder, looking for some form of comfort.
Back to top Go down
RescueRanger
Level 40
RescueRanger

The pirate queen

Former Moderator
The Imperium
Pirate
Alive

Awards

Private#36PostSubject: Re: Old Scars and Dreams   Old Scars and Dreams - Page 2 EmptyMon May 01, 2017 12:32 pm

Sylvia noticed the tone in jessie's voice and naturally turned around after closing the book and putting it back. Now with her facing Jessie a distinct even readable burnmark in her neck was visible wich was usually hidden under her cape, it seemed to serve as a burnt on price tag. Despite the heat and the fact she was sweating herself she still hugged her girlfriend. "it's okay, jessie...me too."
Back to top Go down
DaveTheHydraKing
Level 21
DaveTheHydraKing

Character
The Imperium
Rogue
Alive

Awards

Private#37PostSubject: Re: Old Scars and Dreams   Old Scars and Dreams - Page 2 EmptyFri May 05, 2017 5:04 pm

Stopping she just held Sylvia in her arms for a while. Eventually she opened her eyes and soon caught glimpse of the brand burnt into Sylvia's neck. Brushing her fingers over it gently, Jessie studied it for a while not letting a word pass her lips. After a while she built up the courage within herself to say something. "Hey Sylv, what's this price tag about?" Jessie asked, already knowing it was a sensitive question, but her curiosity had got the better of her.
Back to top Go down
RescueRanger
Level 40
RescueRanger

The pirate queen

Former Moderator
The Imperium
Pirate
Alive

Awards

Private#38PostSubject: Re: Old Scars and Dreams   Old Scars and Dreams - Page 2 EmptySat May 06, 2017 9:20 am

She almost pushed Jessie away upon hearing the question but soon her facial expression changed drastically and she even avoided Jessie's gaze for several minutes. "....I guess there's no point in keeping it hidden from you anymore, just be prepared to be disturbed. I really only showed you half of what happened to me back at 'home'." she climbed up on the archives looking for something specific. And after a while she pulled a massive book out of it and fell down with it on her lap. She opened it and flipped through the pages until it showed her name. It was a database of all crimes staged against specific elves during that time in detail, of course the books were big and there were many of these but the sun elves were a small kingdom back then. 

The book had Sylvia on it with one arrow on her bow and only one left in her quiver, surrounded by orcs holding weapons and chains with tears in her eyes and began on how the elves ended up into slavery. Wich happened with renegade spies giving the renegade king of the sun elves the idea that his folk hated him and thus he began taking revenge. By the time a ressistance was assembled orcs and renegade elves invaded the islands and there was no point in fighting back. An entire 3 pages was dedicated to showing how Sylvia was treated at that time and there were some things done to her in terms of torture that could make a serial killer cringe to many forms of harassment and intimidation. and it only got darker and more twisted from there, it was honestly a surprise that Sylvia could be so happy these days when she had memories like these. But it certainly explained why Sylvia had both a fear and obsessive hate for orcs and even some of her mannerisms. And all while flipping through these pages she was completely mute. Throughout the book a specific orcish army was mentioned, an army that according to the book has yet to be vanquished.
Back to top Go down
DaveTheHydraKing
Level 21
DaveTheHydraKing

Character
The Imperium
Rogue
Alive

Awards

Private#39PostSubject: Re: Old Scars and Dreams   Old Scars and Dreams - Page 2 EmptySat May 06, 2017 9:01 pm

Jessie was admittedly taken up by shock. First being the fact that this was a whole new side of Sylvia, as well as why Sylvia had kept it from her. However the other side made her angry. In the pit of her stomach she could feel the disgust and the anger chasing after each other like a wild storm. Then the next thing she knew a warm heat started to grow from within her clenched fist. With a warm red light escaping through the cracks of her fingers. Taking a deep breath Jessie unclenched her fist letting, what was a small flame, dissipate into ash.

She didn't make eye contact after reading the document in front of her. Instead she just looked down at the ground with gritted teeth and eyes shut tight. It was apparent she was holding herself back from doing something stupid, or storming out of building right now and going to hunt the freakish bastards down.

With a sudden embrace Jessie held Sylvia tightly in her arms. Placing one of her hands on the back of Sylvia's head, while she rested Sylvia's head on her chest. Holding Sylvia as if she would loose her forever if she let go, Jessie wasn't going to let go. Scared and upset, Jessie struggled to hold her own tears back. "It's ok. It's ok. I won't let any harm come to you. I'll make sure nothing like that ever happens to you." Jessie whispered, her voice cracking up, as she fought back any urge of anger or to cry. Then a gruesome thought, filled with anger suddenly came to her mind.

"Because I'm going to Kill them all."
Back to top Go down
RescueRanger
Level 40
RescueRanger

The pirate queen

Former Moderator
The Imperium
Pirate
Alive

Awards

Private#40PostSubject: Re: Old Scars and Dreams   Old Scars and Dreams - Page 2 EmptyTue May 09, 2017 7:28 pm

Sylvia was completely quiet the whole time. These things all happened so long ago but yet she could remember it so well. She tried to shake these thoughts out of her head but as she flipped through the pages all kinds of details were revealed. Her being forced into a breeding program to create a new orc species wich was mentioned that failed where the elves got the blame for. The way they were held was unacceptable. There were many illustrations and even if done with skill there was almost no color on it, mostly red and black. Eventually panick struck the elf and she slammed it shut and threw it back into the shelf she found it in before embracing Jessie as she teared up. "Jessie...? can we go home?"
Back to top Go down
DaveTheHydraKing
Level 21
DaveTheHydraKing

Character
The Imperium
Rogue
Alive

Awards

Private#41PostSubject: Re: Old Scars and Dreams   Old Scars and Dreams - Page 2 EmptyMon May 29, 2017 4:56 pm

She didn't speak much afterwards, instead she took Sylvia into her arms and wandered out of the building with her. Stopping at the front door, she saw the grey skies and rain clouds rolling in. Taking off her jacket she wrapped it over Sylvia's shoulders, before pulling her out into the streets.

After a few minuets of running through the rain, they got back to the ship. Throwing herself and her partner in, she closed the door behind her. Running her fingers through her soaked hair, she looked up at Sylvia with a sad smile. "Let's get ourselves home."

Leaving Sylvia with a soft kiss on her cheek, Jessie made her way up to the cockpit. After a few moments they were up in the air and on their way home. Slumping back in her seat, she took out the document, she stole. Slightly soaked by the rain, she flicked off some of the water. Smiling softly, she pocketed it again, and then went back to starring into deep space. Adventure and revenge, rested on the horizon.
Back to top Go down
RescueRanger
Level 40
RescueRanger

The pirate queen

Former Moderator
The Imperium
Pirate
Alive

Awards

Private#42PostSubject: Re: Old Scars and Dreams   Old Scars and Dreams - Page 2 EmptyMon May 29, 2017 5:36 pm

She embraced her girldfriend with a sad look on her face, upon going down the stairs she put her clothes on again. This time the bar was wholly different, right now Jessie and Sylvia were at the last hour of the original inn. It showed the immortals helping people out of the doomed inn. Spectre was using ice spells to slow down the inferno. Sylvia was healing the wounded, Klaut was outside running after people wearing an armor similar to that of the army that enslaved Sylvia's people, Viktor tore out a wall to make an extra exit for the people trapped in the inn, Tower had his shield raised to stop falling debris from crushing inn goers into roasted paste while Blaze pulled people in danger under the shield. The damage the fire dealt to the structure was still present on the current aged state on the inn. Sylvia sadly looked over the unstuck wreckage of the inn as she walked out. Once finally out of the inn, she embraced Jessie again and looked at her. But now instead of looking sad, she tried to smile at her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Private#43PostSubject: Re: Old Scars and Dreams   Old Scars and Dreams - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Old Scars and Dreams

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2