Convergence RP Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeRulesTimelineLatest imagesFactionsEventsMapSearchRegisterLog in
Click HERE to join our Discord Chat!
Remember to vote for us HERE!

They would call us...Knights

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Holira
Level 5
Holira

Character
Neutral
Alive

Awards

They would call us...Knights - Page 2 Empty
Faction#26PostSubject: Re: They would call us...Knights   They would call us...Knights - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 13, 2017 10:01 pm

She dropped off her robe on a nearby chair. She sat on the bed and thought about what had happened today. She laid down and continued thinking and eventually drifted off to sleep.
Back to top Go down
X-Calibur
Level 39
X-Calibur

The Exiled Gurand

The Imperium
Officer
Alive

Awards
They would call us...Knights - Page 2 LiSt9Q4 Member of the Month

Faction#27PostSubject: Re: They would call us...Knights   They would call us...Knights - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 13, 2017 11:51 pm

Kaiyan shifted through the console records,he smiled as he noticed he had extra rations. He then prepared to load several sealed packets with strange symbols into his satchel.

He then sneaked back to his room but decided not to bother the doctor....The trauma of battle would be hard on an civilian.Kaiyan then walked to the airlock and opened it but not before he activated one of the data spheres to keep watch over the ship incase the doctor woke up before he returned.

He opened the airlock door,replaced the hood over his head and walked back into the station handing out packets of food to the starving refugees.
Back to top Go down
Holira
Level 5
Holira

Character
Neutral
Alive

Awards

Faction#28PostSubject: Re: They would call us...Knights   They would call us...Knights - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 13, 2017 11:55 pm

Angel woke up a few hours later. She donned her robe once again. She searched everywhere trying to find Kaiyen. She eventually wound up getting lost in its labrynth. She never was good at directions.
Back to top Go down
X-Calibur
Level 39
X-Calibur

The Exiled Gurand

The Imperium
Officer
Alive

Awards

Faction#29PostSubject: Re: They would call us...Knights   They would call us...Knights - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 14, 2017 12:27 am

Kaiyan was outside the ship helping the station officials to catalog the temporary influx of refugees.

The data sphere detected the doctor and hovered towards her before hovering in place in front of her,the sphere flickered with energy before it turned and floated back to the airlock...Which soon opened to reveal the robed reptilian.

Kaiyan entered his ship grinning. "Well Rested?"
Back to top Go down
Holira
Level 5
Holira

Character
Neutral
Alive

Awards

Faction#30PostSubject: Re: They would call us...Knights   They would call us...Knights - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 16, 2017 3:29 am

She jumped when the door opened. She laughed after she did."Yes, thank you." She had so many more questions but decided to wait. For now she would try to learn more about her new friend.  "So what is it you do? Do you help refugees like these ones?"
Back to top Go down
X-Calibur
Level 39
X-Calibur

The Exiled Gurand

The Imperium
Officer
Alive

Awards

Faction#31PostSubject: Re: They would call us...Knights   They would call us...Knights - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 16, 2017 11:45 pm

The Reptilian entered the ship and placed his gladius on an rack located near the door,with the touch of an holographic button the rack disappeared into the wall.Kaiyan then lowered his hood and his dark-green scales shimmered in the dim light of the ship's hallway.

He thought about the doctor's question.....Then nodded before turning to her thinking of the words.

"I am an Gurand of the Order of Ivteus.....Gurand would translate to....Guardain err...Yes...Guardian in your tongue.....But no my order does not focus it's attention to helping refugees....Our code however compels us to do so....I was here...I could help."

He twisted his head to the side trying to find the words.

"You humans had a word for it.....Men and women that upheld an code similar to ours.....The soldiers of the duchy would refer to it...."

Then his eyes opened wide as he smiled.

"Ah yes.....They would call us...Knights."
Back to top Go down
Holira
Level 5
Holira

Character
Neutral
Alive

Awards

Faction#32PostSubject: Re: They would call us...Knights   They would call us...Knights - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 17, 2017 1:03 am

Angel eyes the weapon closely as it was put on the rack. She was more relieved when it dissapeared into the wall. 

"...Knights?" She wasnt familiar with the word. She tried to think back to her teachings. She couldn't recall anything with the word in it. She shook it off and chalked it up to something a human would know. 
"Well it certainly seems like a nice thing. I would lik to also help those in need. May I join you?"
Back to top Go down
X-Calibur
Level 39
X-Calibur

The Exiled Gurand

The Imperium
Officer
Alive

Awards

Faction#33PostSubject: Re: They would call us...Knights   They would call us...Knights - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 20, 2017 9:00 pm

Kaiyan was taken aback....Never before has an zodarrin asked to join the order...His order was primarily Varanus in nature protecting ancient codes and values older then the Imperium and the Confederation before it.

But Kaiyan felt no need to impose such laws....He had doubts but felt this human's heart true,he would take her up to the order and bring her in as an apprentice until she is either accepted as an part of his order or she herself leaves to seek another cause.One thing continually bothered Kaiyan however....

"Very well...I will recruit you into my order until I can contact the other Gurands....Recruiting an human into our ranks will....be something new.If you truly seek to help the galaxy as an whole I'm sure the grandmaster himself will welcome you with open arms."

Kaiyan then walked past the doctor.

"If you have any business to conclude on this station please do so within several hours,I've contacted the Imperium who have found an new home for these refugees on an nearby world."
Back to top Go down
Holira
Level 5
Holira

Character
Neutral
Alive

Awards

Faction#34PostSubject: Re: They would call us...Knights   They would call us...Knights - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 21, 2017 10:34 pm

She shook her head. She had only recently came her seeking to help people. And she had been healing people for some time since then. 
"No, Im ready to leave when you are."
She patted her bag. "I have everything I need right here." 
Her bag wasnt filled with much. Simple supplies for herself plus a few mementos given to her by the people she helped. She tried turning it down but they all insisted.
Back to top Go down
X-Calibur
Level 39
X-Calibur

The Exiled Gurand

The Imperium
Officer
Alive

Awards

Faction#35PostSubject: Re: They would call us...Knights   They would call us...Knights - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 24, 2017 4:39 pm

Kaiyan nodded as he eyed the small pack he just noticed she was carrying around.

He would raise his mouth to smile an conveyance of emotion not yet comfortable with his species,he would motion for the doctor to join him in the bridge as he entered and sat on one of the three chairs next to the bridge console.Activating it and causing the ship to shake slightly.

"Forgive me I never introduced myself.....I am Kaiyan Vivar." He would bow his horned head slightly before he continued. "Please take an seat....."

He pointed to one of the empty black seats made of steel and some sort of leather like fabric.
Back to top Go down
Holira
Level 5
Holira

Character
Neutral
Alive

Awards

Faction#36PostSubject: Re: They would call us...Knights   They would call us...Knights - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 24, 2017 10:39 pm

Angel sat down in the seat. She strapped herself in before anything else. She was certain of one thing, flying made her nervous. 
She turned to Kaiyan holding out a hand for a handshake, "Hello Kaiyan, My name is Angel. It is nice to meet you." she hoped she hadent just offered some rude gesture to the person before him by holding out her hand.
Back to top Go down
X-Calibur
Level 39
X-Calibur

The Exiled Gurand

The Imperium
Officer
Alive

Awards

Faction#37PostSubject: Re: They would call us...Knights   They would call us...Knights - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 29, 2017 1:39 pm

The human extended her hand towards him in an common gesture of greeting among their race. Kaiyan shook her hand firmly and then turned his chair towards the console.

"So Angel is there anywhere you wish to visit before my return to Imperial Space...Any friends,family,an homeworld? I am not sure when I would be able to return to this section of space."

He began checking the console and controls making sure his ship is space-worthy.
Back to top Go down
Holira
Level 5
Holira

Character
Neutral
Alive

Awards

Faction#38PostSubject: Re: They would call us...Knights   They would call us...Knights - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 30, 2017 10:17 pm

She thought about seeing her family again. But she feared if they did they would convince her to stay. Maybe even force her to. She shook her head. 
"No, Ill be fine. Ill just send messages every now and then."
She clutched the side of the seat nervous to once again shoot into space.
Back to top Go down
X-Calibur
Level 39
X-Calibur

The Exiled Gurand

The Imperium
Officer
Alive

Awards

Faction#39PostSubject: Re: They would call us...Knights   They would call us...Knights - Page 2 EmptyMon May 01, 2017 1:46 pm

Kaiyan nodded and did not ask further questions.

Tapping on the holographic images strewn across the console the Corvette shook to life and lifted from the hangar floor then Kaiyan directed the ship towards an isolated airlock which opened and allowed him to access the inky black void of space.

After flying an good 12 kilometers away from the station Kaiyan activated an switch on the console and soon the ship warped towards Imperial space.

{END}
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Faction#40PostSubject: Re: They would call us...Knights   They would call us...Knights - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

They would call us...Knights

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2