Convergence RP Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeRulesTimelineLatest imagesFactionsEventsMapSearchRegisterLog in
Click HERE to join our Discord Chat!
Remember to vote for us HERE!

Cheers, To Life and Liberty

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Xaphan
Level 5
Xaphan

Character
Neutral
Alive

Awards

Cheers, To Life and Liberty - Page 2 Empty
Cheers, To Life and Liberty - Page 2 Empty#26PostSubject: Re: Cheers, To Life and Liberty   Cheers, To Life and Liberty - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 22, 2016 11:36 pm

"Why, I'm an Angel my dear." He offered a smile to @'KittyYoungblood as he spoke, then returned back to another of the shots. With half a grin he took it, swallowing the burning liquid to keep at least somewhat up with the woman before him. "We don't bleed."
Back to top Go down
KittyYoungblood
Level 33
KittyYoungblood

Queen of Nightblood

Developer
Galactic Systems Union
Elementalist
Omega-Class Supernatural

Alive

Awards
Cheers, To Life and Liberty - Page 2 C1E9Nc0 Starforger's End
Cheers, To Life and Liberty - Page 2 DQtpig0 Archaeologist

Cheers, To Life and Liberty - Page 2 Empty#27PostSubject: Re: Cheers, To Life and Liberty   Cheers, To Life and Liberty - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 23, 2016 7:28 pm

"Vampire." She returned his smile, reaching for another shot. Kitty had met her fair share of demons, that was for sure, but she had never met an angel before. "So you're an angel who won't play by Daddy's rules and therefore got punished, but now you're free. What do you plan on doing?"
Back to top Go down
http://www.convergencerp.net/t8-kitty-youngblood
Xaphan
Level 5
Xaphan

Character
Neutral
Alive

Awards

Cheers, To Life and Liberty - Page 2 Empty#28PostSubject: Re: Cheers, To Life and Liberty   Cheers, To Life and Liberty - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 23, 2016 8:07 pm

"I plan on learning. These recent events that they keep showing on those window boxes have made me so very curious on the world. Well, more than just the world, the galaxy I suppose. Once I know enough, I might be able to make a real plan." It was then that he smiled wider, offering a quick wink. "As for right this moment, continue to entertain the beautiful woman before me."
Back to top Go down
KittyYoungblood
Level 33
KittyYoungblood

Queen of Nightblood

Developer
Galactic Systems Union
Elementalist
Omega-Class Supernatural

Alive

Awards

Cheers, To Life and Liberty - Page 2 Empty#29PostSubject: Re: Cheers, To Life and Liberty   Cheers, To Life and Liberty - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 24, 2016 12:23 am

Kitty chuckled once more, placing her empty shot glass upside down on the tray. "Didn't know angels were such flirts." She remarked before her eyes flicked to the tv, smirking slightly. "Those window boxes are called TV's, they show people news that happens around the world and other things."
Back to top Go down
Xaphan
Level 5
Xaphan

Character
Neutral
Alive

Awards

Cheers, To Life and Liberty - Page 2 Empty#30PostSubject: Re: Cheers, To Life and Liberty   Cheers, To Life and Liberty - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 28, 2016 3:42 am

"They're probably not, but I've been locked away for -quite- some time, and I do so enjoy the company of woman. Especially a beauty like yourself." Another wink. Xaphan felt like he was pretty good at this flirting thing. Though the TV still remained odd.

"I guess it's better than simple letters. Faster too, I suppose."
Back to top Go down
KittyYoungblood
Level 33
KittyYoungblood

Queen of Nightblood

Developer
Galactic Systems Union
Elementalist
Omega-Class Supernatural

Alive

Awards

Cheers, To Life and Liberty - Page 2 Empty#31PostSubject: Re: Cheers, To Life and Liberty   Cheers, To Life and Liberty - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 28, 2016 2:55 pm

Once again Kitty chuckled, it felt nice talking to someone who didn't think she was a murderous maniac. "You know, you'd be the first in awhile to tell me that you enjoy my company." She teased lightly, her eyes flicking back up towards the TV. "Well letters are a thing of the past to be honest, most people call text or send emails on their phones or computers."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Cheers, To Life and Liberty - Page 2 Empty#32PostSubject: Re: Cheers, To Life and Liberty   Cheers, To Life and Liberty - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Cheers, To Life and Liberty

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2