Convergence RP Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeRulesTimelineLatest imagesFactionsEventsMapSearchRegisterLog in
Click HERE to join our Discord Chat!
Remember to vote for us HERE!

trippy (mad hatter quest)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
RescueRanger
Level 40
RescueRanger

The pirate queen

Former Moderator
The Imperium
Pirate
Alive

Awards
trippy (mad hatter quest) LiSt9Q4 Member of the Month
trippy (mad hatter quest) TJPZQB0 Donator

trippy (mad hatter quest) Empty
Private#1PostSubject: trippy (mad hatter quest)   trippy (mad hatter quest) EmptySat Apr 08, 2017 9:44 pm

Syvia had been flying for days on end, and she was not on the flower thief this time she was using her own interceptor combat ship to speed through the galaxy, though it was a long time she always found this entertaining to push the speed of her speed and see what the limit is, do some tricks as well now she was alone anyway, though after all this time her ship ran out of fuel and she was forced to find a planet to land. 

Unfortunatly for her however, the planet was filled with scum. Pirates, mercenaries and criminals giving her looks and such, while sylvia is officially a mercenary and a decent cut above these men, she still didnt like her small, pretty features being around tall big men, and the few women that were here seemingly ignored her. Regardless, she had her ship refueled and booked a hotel to stay for the night, she had enough money wich fortunatly got her far on this cutthroat planet. With her being a bit ignorant sometimes she openly wore her jewelry and spent her money without making sure no one was looking, openly wearing how much money she had, but that didnt matter to her, she wanted to go to bed. For a hotel on a criminal planet it was quite well maintained, perhaps because it was owned by some syndicate, she spent a little while in the cafetaria before going to her room and falling asleep.
Back to top Go down
Lunar Cataphract
Level 11
Lunar Cataphract

Character
Neutral
Alive

Awards
trippy (mad hatter quest) Y95L9lU Easter Bunny

Private#2PostSubject: Re: trippy (mad hatter quest)   trippy (mad hatter quest) EmptySun Apr 09, 2017 12:02 pm

Many planets in the galaxy were rather lawless having been alone by the "proper authorities" due to on reason or not. One such planet was Thexa XVII a pirate stronghold although it was technically just used as a refuelling point and general rest stop by numerous different bands of pirates; one such band of pirates was Elisabeth and the Cataphractii band of pirates she worked for. That was why Elisabeth was sitting at the bar of a grimy pub drinking from a pint glass. It was then she noticed Sylvia walking past the pub's windows towards the nearby hotel "Huh....that girl had some pretty baubles....hm I suppose I should lighten her burden...." She downed the last of her pint, paid the man running the bar gesturing for him to keep the change before walking out of the pub. Elisabeth ventured into the same cafeteria as Sylvia and ordered some nachos to keep her busy while she waited for her mark.

When Sylvia walked out of the cafeteria Elisabeth would pay for her food and follow after the petite little elf but at a safe distance of course; she didn't want to risk her mark getting jumpy after all. Eventually the pirate would follow her mark to the hotel room she had paid for watching from a safe distance as Sylvia entered. Deciding to loiter in the corridor Elisabeth took advantage of the hotel's thin walls and listened in on Sylvia's room. She was unable to make out the details of any conversation but could easily tell if Sylvia was walking around or not. Once the sounds of the elf's footsteps had died down Elisabeth waited for ten minutes before getting to work. She approached Sylvia's hotel room and got to work on the lock attempting to pick it with a hairpin. A few minutes later the lock clicked open and Elisabeth silently walked in creeping towards the sleeping Elf's pretty little baubles. Hopefully Sylvia would stay asleep.
Back to top Go down
RescueRanger
Level 40
RescueRanger

The pirate queen

Former Moderator
The Imperium
Pirate
Alive

Awards

Private#3PostSubject: Re: trippy (mad hatter quest)   trippy (mad hatter quest) EmptyFri Apr 14, 2017 3:31 pm

Her high rank and life in the high security of the immortal penthouses on jeslore will most likely have contributed to how oblivious sylvia can be when it comes to criminals and thieves preying on her, though to be fair another contribution to that would be that she attaches little value to jewelry and cares alot about usefull alchemical plants instead, though unfortunately for elisabeth this is a mad hatter thread, and a portal opened to the mad realm of the hatter. It was not a portal as much as it was a vortex as it sucked both of them in, most likely and of course this transport woke her up and instead of crashing down and falling on her ass she skillfully landed.
Back to top Go down
Lunar Cataphract
Level 11
Lunar Cataphract

Character
Neutral
Alive

Awards

Private#4PostSubject: Re: trippy (mad hatter quest)   trippy (mad hatter quest) EmptyFri Apr 14, 2017 10:10 pm

Elisabeth was mere inches away from Sylvia's collection of golden trinkets and valuable baubles but just as she was about to reach out and grab them something started feeling...wrong. That was when the floor stretched open beneath here revealing a gaping maw of swirling energy. "The hell?!" Was all the pilot had time to utter before she fell into the portal. A sense of vertigo and sickness over took Elisabeth wracking her entire body with nausea but perhaps that was to be expected; she was being spun around in a sickening vortex of rapidly changing colours. Just as soon as it had begun it had ended and the cyborg pilot found herself belched out, head first, onto a field of crisp green grass. "Owwwww.......the hell?..." She sat up and rubbed her head still a little dazed from the impact but of a greater concern was the risk of damage to her implants; impact damage was able to cause damage to the brain and in Elisabeth's case her implants being shaken loose could be a real problem. 

"Jeez where am I?...." Elisabeth looked around, ignoring Sylvia for the time being, at the simply bizarre surroundings. Giant mushrooms coloured red with white dots closer to trees in terms of size than mushrooms were the oddest part of the flora. Of course that was not all there happened to be. Gigantic brightly coloured flowers with bulbs big enough to fit a full grown man inside were yet another trait of the strange flora. "Tch was this your bloody doing?!" Elisabeth rounded on Sylvia assuming she was in some way responsible for this sudden change in location; after all the pirate simply did not believe it was mere coincidence she had been suddenly teleported just as she was about to pilfer the elf's valuables. If that alone wasn't reason enough to invite suspicion the fact Sylvia had landed so gracefully was also suspicious. It did imply she had, somehow, known about the assumed teleportation ahead of time; the elegant controlled manner in which she landed was just a little too convenient for Elisabeth's taste. "Tch if you're behind this take me back right now." The angle of Elisabeth's eyes, her raised voice and irritated tone implied a fake amount of annoyance. She did not like being taken for a fool especially when it served to embarrassed her.
Back to top Go down
RescueRanger
Level 40
RescueRanger

The pirate queen

Former Moderator
The Imperium
Pirate
Alive

Awards

Private#5PostSubject: Re: trippy (mad hatter quest)   trippy (mad hatter quest) EmptySat Apr 15, 2017 9:30 pm

She drew her bow up almost instantly and punched off an arrow in elisabeth's general direction, wich might miss most likely, it was more of a means to get her to dodge and show she is no easy prey to drag into alternate worlds, once this arrow was out flying towards elisabeth she drew her bow up again and responded to the pirate. "you're not fooling me, how did you open a portal to this place and where are we?" she yelled at Elisabeth in a commanding tone, despite being a tiny elf apearing even smaller with her being low to the ground she still maintained some sort of intimidating presence to elisabeth, propably, the truth is that she was really trying to apear proffesional and intimidating. Then, out of nowhere she does some sort of backflip gaining more distance between herself and Elisabeth before drawing her bow up for another shot, aiming a little longer to actually try and hit her. "wherever it is you took me, ill find my way back! it's only a matter of time!"
Back to top Go down
Lunar Cataphract
Level 11
Lunar Cataphract

Character
Neutral
Alive

Awards

Private#6PostSubject: Re: trippy (mad hatter quest)   trippy (mad hatter quest) EmptyMon Apr 17, 2017 1:44 pm

Elisabeth's eyes went wide as an arrow flew towards her but thanks to Sylvia not trying to hit her and the pirate's enhanced reactions she managed to easily dodge by jumping sideways. "Hey the hell was that for?!" Elisabeth turned her gaze towards the Elven princess to see she had notched another arrow and was yelling about how Elisabeth was behind this. "How do I know you didn't?! I'll admit it I only broke into your room to steal your jewellery! But really if I can open portals why am I stay-" Elisabeth did not have the time to finish as the elf performed a back flip aiming her arrow at the pirate. In response the pirate removed her gun and aimed at Sylvia holding the trigger firmly. She was not intimidated nor would she be. "Look can we just put the weapons down?...If I really could open up portals and teleport wouldn't I just teleport myself to safety?" Despite raising that possibility Elisabeth knew how easy it would be to dismantle the logic behind it but right now she had no desire to fight this Elf.
Back to top Go down
RescueRanger
Level 40
RescueRanger

The pirate queen

Former Moderator
The Imperium
Pirate
Alive

Awards

Private#7PostSubject: Re: trippy (mad hatter quest)   trippy (mad hatter quest) EmptySat Apr 22, 2017 5:01 pm

She made another roll to the side to throw off elisabeth's aim again before yelling. "you put them down first! i will not have you shoot me in the back!" she says as she keeps moving around unpredictably, constantly attempting to throw off elisabeth's aim until she puts her gun down. "you holster your pistol and ill store my bow, then we can figure out a way to get out of here." as she dodges around, it suddenly became more urgent to make peace with the elf as there was movement in nearby bushes, as well as growling and stomping, it seemed a large predator has found the two bickering women and was getting ready to strike...
Back to top Go down
Lunar Cataphract
Level 11
Lunar Cataphract

Character
Neutral
Alive

Awards

Private#8PostSubject: Re: trippy (mad hatter quest)   trippy (mad hatter quest) EmptySun Apr 23, 2017 9:37 pm

Sylvia's attempts at throwing Elisabeth's aim off amounted to nothing. The pirate's cybernetic implants allowed her to easily keep the gun locked on the elf as she followed her with the barrel. "And how can I trust you not to do the same? I don't really care if you put the weapon down or not let's just..hm talk shall we?" Elisabeth had no reason to believe that Sylvia would actually go through with her side of this supposed deal which was probably the whole basis of this stalemate but did they really need to holster their weapons to talk? At her core Elisabeth was a pragmatist by heart but also a free spirit. No gun was going to get in the way of her talking! Especially not her own! "Wait did you hear that?..." Deciding to take a risk and trust Sylvia Elisabeth rotated to face the rustling bush pointing her weapon at it. The growling and stomping did not bode well....was it some sort of wild animal?
Back to top Go down
RescueRanger
Level 40
RescueRanger

The pirate queen

Former Moderator
The Imperium
Pirate
Alive

Awards

Private#9PostSubject: Re: trippy (mad hatter quest)   trippy (mad hatter quest) EmptyTue Apr 25, 2017 8:43 pm

To her it made sense that she wouldnt shoot an unarmed opponent, but she could imagine that the stranger in front of her did not know of elven customs. "i am honor bound, if i kill an unarmed opponent i would never be welcome at my home again. But you, a thief lives without rules and i cannot tru-" as soon as she heard the noise she instantly faced the source of the noise. Normally Sylvia never had to worry about an animal attacking her, but she was already in a world she did not know off and thus had to stay on her guard anyway. "yes, i did hear that. Sounds like a predator around the size of a rhino. 6 legs, clawed front paws, long tail and thin snout it sounds like. That cant be good, i dont know what kind of creature that is. But it's most likely dangerous, we should move, we can resolve this fight later."she says before turning around and leaving the area. She now had her back turned at Elisabeth and she was free to follow the elf into the woods or not, but the beast stayed nearby regardless...
Back to top Go down
Lunar Cataphract
Level 11
Lunar Cataphract

Character
Neutral
Alive

Awards

Private#10PostSubject: Re: trippy (mad hatter quest)   trippy (mad hatter quest) EmptyThu Apr 27, 2017 11:45 am

Honour bound. The usage of that phrase just made Elisabeth burst out laughing at the sheer stupidity of it. "Hah...a thief I may be but even I have a certain degree of ethics. Don't speak as if you know me." She glared a sideways glare at the Elf all the while keeping her gaze locked upon the rustling of the bushes. The Pirate was already starting to dislike the Elf greatly on account of just how naive she came across; people that spouted about being honour bound were always lying to you. The pirate was a firm believer in putting your money were your mouth is. "Yeah it doesn't sound good...." Like Sylvia Elisabeth began to back away from the rustling bush keeping her weapon pointed at it fingers clutching the weapon firmly as both her hands wrapped around the weapon stable. 

Perhaps sensing the caution in Elisabeth and Sylvia the best jumped out of the bush and growled revealing itself. As Sylvia said it was indeed the size of a Rhino with an elongated snout marked by large rabbit whiskers. The front two legs were indeed decorated with dangerously long claws while the other four legs had no claws whatsoever perhaps because they were used for locomotion. Elisabeth took one long look at the fur covered beast and legged it charging past Sylvia. "Sod this you handle it miss ranger!" Elisabeth was not in the mood to get bisected by a giant fur covered beast so she continued running through the forest. It may have been cowardly to leave Sylvia behind but she barely knew the Elf, had a rather low opinion of her and of course Sylvia seemed to be good with animals.
Back to top Go down
RescueRanger
Level 40
RescueRanger

The pirate queen

Former Moderator
The Imperium
Pirate
Alive

Awards

Private#11PostSubject: Re: trippy (mad hatter quest)   trippy (mad hatter quest) EmptySat Apr 29, 2017 10:23 am

First, there was a roar heard and some screaming and yelling, then it went quiet until there was more stomping and it kept getting louder and louder, it seemed the beast was done with Sylvia and now was coming for Elisabeth now...Though any worries were erased once the beast actually came into view and the little elf was casually laying on it's back like cheshire cat. "got it! he's not that hard to train, phoenixes are harder." She said as the beast ran past Elisabeth with her riding it. "now with this thing on our side i think the smaller critters wont try anything. Now lets go see if we can get back to our own world. Though, we should probaply find shelter and set up camp, if this is a day predator, i dont want to know what roams these lands at night...Could you make a fire?"
Back to top Go down
Lunar Cataphract
Level 11
Lunar Cataphract

Character
Neutral
Alive

Awards

Private#12PostSubject: Re: trippy (mad hatter quest)   trippy (mad hatter quest) EmptySat Apr 29, 2017 1:11 pm

The roaring and the sounds of that giant beast behind her did not bode well especially when silence fell. She clutched her gun and turned around hearing the heavy foot steps if the beast approach her. She took aim at the rustling patch of grass ensuring the power of her weapon was at max. The humming of her weapon filled up the space around her as she awaited the entrance of the beast. Of course when the massive horned beast walked out of the undergrowth with...Sylvia on its back. ".................Okay. I see you made a new friend..." Was Elisabeth going to question it? No...no she was not. She was just going to accept whatever explanation the Elf had and holstered her weapon. "well....I'm glad you're okay and yeah shelter would be a good idea. Sadly I don't know how to make a fire or any of that survivalist stuff." Elisabeth casually shrugged her shoulders. She was a pilot and a pirate not some sort of out doorsy type ranger like Sylvia.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Private#13PostSubject: Re: trippy (mad hatter quest)   trippy (mad hatter quest) Empty

Back to top Go down

trippy (mad hatter quest)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1