Convergence RP Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeRulesTimelineLatest imagesFactionsEventsMapSearchRegisterLog in
Click HERE to join our Discord Chat!
Remember to vote for us HERE!

Quest For The Meteorillium!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Madoka
Level 1
Madoka

Character
Neutral
Alive

Awards

Quest For The Meteorillium! Empty
Public#1PostSubject: Quest For The Meteorillium!   Quest For The Meteorillium! EmptySun Feb 26, 2017 7:09 pm

Madoka picked up a few swords and brought them over to the counter and set them down. She had just closed her forgery for the day and was in her small cottage in the woods. As she was about to go and make herself something to eat she heard someone knock on the door of her house. She walked over to the door and opened it, a tall man in a dark robe was standing there holding a tied box and a few books. The man said, "Hello, I am Master Zhou from Port Skandia. I require a sword from you, but not just any sword, a sword made of Meteorillium." She was about to introduce herself but the man interrupted, "Yes I know who you are, Madoka." She turned around to see where Nala her Ancient White Tiger was but when she turned back towards the man he wasn't there. A tied box and a few books laid there on the ground in his spot so she picked them up.

Laying the box and books on the table looked at them curiously. The books looked ancient and the box was pretty small. Calling Nala over she carefully untied the box and peered inside. She relaxed once she saw it was just a picture and a small dark purple-almost black rock that had been chipped off something. She took the picture in her hand and studied it, it appeared to be a giant meteor in the middle of the jungle. She sighed as she knew what was coming from this request. Taking the rock she put it aside with the picture and moved to the books. She slowly opened the one book labeled as Minerals of the sky. She spoke out loud, "What a strange name." she looked at Nala who was looking at the picture then looked at her and nodded. She skimmed through the pages until she noticed a feather sticking out of one page. Turning to that page, she looked at the big bold name at the top reading, Meteorillium. She sat down on the chair and began to read, "Meteorillium is a rare and strong ore only found inside the core of a meteor also known as Space/sky rock. It is such a rare ore because once the meteor hits the ground it is usually destroyed before anyone could obtain the meteorillium inside of it and--" She stopped reading and sighed, "I get it, I have to go out and find some meteor in the jungle to obtain meteorillium to craft and strong and rare sword for this man."

She put the books and box away and stood up at the table. She was about to pack her things when she noticed a note on the floor that must have fallen off the box or books. It read, Your a smart one, I knew you would figure out what to do. I am giving you a month to get this ore and craft the sword. Bring a few friends, trust me your gonna need all the help you can get. ~Master Zhou. She took the note and put it on the box then started to create some posters to put around town. She was asking for some people to gather at her forgery the next day and she summed up the whole quest and said how it could be a long and dangerous journey. She hung them up around the village and then went to sleep.

The next day she got up and started to gather her stuff. She put a bag around her waist and put two of her strongest pickaxes, some sun-dried fish for Nala and herself, the picture of the meteor in the jungle, and a few other items into the bag. For the first time, she took a sword and put it into a holster around her waist. She never used the swords she made but she knew how to. She took a long moose hide with a few pouches on it and put it over Nala and gave her a fish, who let out a purr. She decided to take the book with her also so she put it in one of the pouches. She mounted Nala who was still purring and tucked her tail in so it wouldn't trip Nala as she was running. The door was already opened so Nala burst through it and ran swiftly through the woods and into the village heading towards Madoka's forgery where she was supposed to meet the people who accepted the quest. Nala came to a halt and she dismounted and waited there until someone would show up.
Back to top Go down
http://www.convergencerp.net/t729-madoka
Mortimus
Level 9
Mortimus

Character
Neutral
Officer
Alive

Awards

Public#2PostSubject: Re: Quest For The Meteorillium!   Quest For The Meteorillium! EmptySun Feb 26, 2017 8:27 pm

It was a mere coincidence that Mortimus saw the poster or was even on the planet at all. His ship needed refuelling and Infernium is rare enough as it is. He landed on a planet covered in jungles and forests in a small town. Over his ship computer he ordered a supply of Infernium from his home planet. It would take about a month to arrive so he would have to wait on the planet. Being a skeleton meant he didn't need to eat or drink or sleep and so spent most of his time wandering the town, looking for jobs. Usually Mortimus was a private detective but this being such a small settlement his services were not needed. Then one day he saw a poster asking for help for an expedition into the jungle to retrieve some rare element. Mortimus looked over the poster and the name of the mineral and wondered if it was magical and if so, what properties it had. Either way, it was work and something to keep himself busy.
The next morning he made his way from his ship to the meeting place, a forge belonging to someone called Madoka. A woman was already there, riding on the back of a large white tiger. Adjusting his wide brimmed hat he walked over, the hat and his scarf covering most of his exposed skull. Only his hollow eye sockets could be seen. A never ending layer of dust floated off his long, leather coat as he walked. Mortimus approached the woman slowly.
"Morning. I assume you're the employer." He tilted his hat in greeting.
Back to top Go down
http://www.convergencerp.net/t447-mortimus-vrax-nekrax-detective
Madoka
Level 1
Madoka

Character
Neutral
Alive

Awards

Public#3PostSubject: Re: Quest For The Meteorillium!   Quest For The Meteorillium! EmptySun Feb 26, 2017 9:49 pm

As Madoka waited for some people to arrive she spotted a man...no a skeleton approaching her. He was wearing a leather coat and a hat. She watched as the dust endlessly blew off of his coat, leaving her sight through the wind. Right away she knew he wasn't from around here because all the people here were Nekojins ( Cat-people ). Her ears lowered slightly as she was cautious around 'newcomers' and her tail flicked from side to side until he greeted her. "You have assumed correctly. I am Madoka, most respected and well-known blacksmith in this village. Since you are here because of the poster, we will head out soon. I just want to see if anyone else shows up and if you have any questions feel free to ask." She said with an awkward but yet welcomingly smile.

Nala her large ancient white tiger suddenly stood up and approached the skeleton man. She let out a purr and nudged his boney leg. Madoka herself let out a short purr, "It seems Nala here likes you." She quickly turned towards her forgery and wrote a note and stuck it on the stone building, it read, I won't be in for about a month, sorry for the inconvenience. If you have any weapon requests please hold them until I come back. -Madoka
Back to top Go down
Defaox
Banned
DefaoxBanned

Character
Neutral
Alive

Awards

Public#4PostSubject: Re: Quest For The Meteorillium!   Quest For The Meteorillium! EmptyMon Feb 27, 2017 4:52 pm

His ship had landed only a few hours ago. He kept to himself as he is on the hunt. A known criminal or some poor shmuck had a bounty on his head. He most likely has a criminal with a price on his head. If not, it really didn't matter to him. A kill is a kill. He had found himself on a planet where everyone seemed to have...cat ears? "This is bloody wack. I ave, never seen something like this before. I bet some twats would like photos of the women here. Probably someones fetish." he stopped at a sign that asked for some help gathering meteorillium. He had never heard the word before but he knew of Iridium. The metal found in asteroids. This could gather him a pretty penny.

He walked down through the town and make a mental note of the shops and other commerce within the town. Making sure he remembered where everything. He walked through the rest of the town and made his way to the meeting point. He spotted two people and they seemed to be already on their way. There is one person who caught his attention, Mortimus. He knew of the guy well enough but only by name. He had never met the guy before but stories and rumors made it easy to spot him. A walking skeleton with a trench coat.

"Holy hell, Mr.Mort in the flesh. No pun intended, my bony friend. I see you also read the poster, right out front in the town square. They call it Meteorilluim, I know it as Iridium. Pays a pretty penny for small banded outfits in the outer rim. You don't mind if I join your merry crew?"
Back to top Go down
Kyoko Yamashino
Level 5
Kyoko Yamashino

Character
Neutral
Alive

Awards

Public#5PostSubject: Re: Quest For The Meteorillium!   Quest For The Meteorillium! EmptyTue Feb 28, 2017 1:18 am

Kyoko decided to stop by the planet to see how it was like. She had heard about the Nekojins that populated it and wanted to learn more about them. She was walking through a small village and noticed a flyer lying on the ground. She picked it up and read it, "Hmm...Meteorillium never heard of that but seems this woman needs help. What's better than this, I'll get to see how Nekojins are and I'll be helping her out." She kept on reading the flyer and noticed that this could be a long and dangerous journey. "Dangerous eh? Well then, I might be able to test my skills on the threats around here." She stuffed the flyer into her vest and started to run towards the forgery near her.

A few minutes passed and Kyoko was standing in front of the forgery. She noticed there was a man-like-skeleton standing there and some other guy. It seemed that they were exchanging introductions. She approached them slowly and turned to the Nekojin girl, "I assume you are Madoka. I am Kyoko, Kyoko Yamashino." She bowed as she introduced herself then stared at the two guys. "And you guys have seen the flyer as well, how interesting. Well, anyways, who are you?" Her natural attitude started to kick in. It was that why people usually never got along with her, except for the occasional man who liked her attitude.
Back to top Go down
Madoka
Level 1
Madoka

Character
Neutral
Alive

Awards

Public#6PostSubject: Re: Quest For The Meteorillium!   Quest For The Meteorillium! EmptyTue Feb 28, 2017 9:30 pm

Madoka was about to introduce herself to the man who just showed up when a girl started walking towards them. Right away she could tell that she was a human and not from around here like the others. As the girl reached them she introduced herself as Kyoko. "Hello Kyoko, feel free to join us, were are going to head out soon. I think this is everyone that is coming. It's a pleasure to have you coming." She watched as Kyoko turned towards the guys and asked them a question. She would have introduced them to Kyoko but she felt it would be impolite if she did that because they should introduce themselves as she didn't specifically know them. Her ears twitched and tail swatted back and forth with anxiety. She felt a little nervous because she was going on a long, dangerous journey with people she barely knew. If they got hurt it would be her fault since his is the host of this quest.
Back to top Go down
Mortimus
Level 9
Mortimus

Character
Neutral
Officer
Alive

Awards

Public#7PostSubject: Re: Quest For The Meteorillium!   Quest For The Meteorillium! EmptyWed Mar 01, 2017 10:14 pm

Mortimus turned and face the two new comers. He was rather surprise when one seemed to know his name. Intriguing. He nodded politely as the two others introduced themselves, a Nypherian male and a Human female. When asked to introduce himself, Mortimus tipped his hat once more, this time at the new comers. A fine mist of dusk slid of the wide brim of the hat as he did.
"As correctly pointed out, I am indeed Mortimus. Mortimus Vrax, private detective." The scarf that had been covering his jaw had slid down by now, reaveling his permanent grinning (lack of) face.
Back to top Go down
Defaox
Banned
DefaoxBanned

Character
Neutral
Alive

Awards

Public#8PostSubject: Re: Quest For The Meteorillium!   Quest For The Meteorillium! EmptyThu Mar 02, 2017 12:15 am

Mox Larrs looked over at the new girl. He eyed her for only a second and turned away. He looked back at the "cat-girl"."Well, how far is the location to find your minerals? If you don't mind, I would like to gather a sum total. I would like to make a few credits on the side." there had been a lot on his mind. The fact that Mortimus is here, why would he be here? He most likely had been here for the ore. Would his ship need the ore? Many questions filled his head but he more or less had to let it.

The cybernetic walked on with the group when they decided to start moving. He glanced back, looking in the direction in where he had landed his ship. The coded network within the ship had and always is connected. The code flashed through his field of vision. He knew his ship is fine, based on what it had said to him.
Back to top Go down
Madoka
Level 1
Madoka

Character
Neutral
Alive

Awards

Public#9PostSubject: Re: Quest For The Meteorillium!   Quest For The Meteorillium! EmptyThu Mar 02, 2017 2:10 am

Hearing the question, Madoka thought on it for a second. This meteor was in the closest jungle from where they were which was about a week away, on foot at least. It could take longer because the man who gave her the request said it could be 'dangerous'. The way back might take a few extra days longer because of the meteorillium load. Plus when she got back she would have to start working on the meteorillium bastard sword right away. She thought before she responded, "It should take about a week to get to the jungle if all goes well and we don't run into trouble. Getting back might take a little longer due to the load but we should be fine." She hesitated then shrugged, "Who knows, I could be wrong, it could be a shorter trip." She looked at each and one of them quickly.
Back to top Go down
Kyoko Yamashino
Level 5
Kyoko Yamashino

Character
Neutral
Alive

Awards

Public#10PostSubject: Re: Quest For The Meteorillium!   Quest For The Meteorillium! EmptyFri Mar 03, 2017 9:15 pm

Kyoko grunted, she was taking a break from her training and decided to go traveling around different places and worlds. She decided to come to this village to meet these Nekojins and learn their customs. She never expected to be pulled into doing a quest but Madoka needed help. She thought, Oh this journey better be worth it. She was intrigued to hear it would take a week just to get to the jungle. She wondered what Madoka's plan would be when they got to the jungle because the meteor most likely wasn't just gonna be laying there. "So, since this is going to be a long trip are we prepared for it? I am prepared since im always prepared." She asked with a hint of taunt since she wanted to see if someone wasn't prepared to see how stupid they were.
Back to top Go down
Madoka
Level 1
Madoka

Character
Neutral
Alive

Awards

Public#11PostSubject: Re: Quest For The Meteorillium!   Quest For The Meteorillium! EmptySat Mar 04, 2017 11:33 pm

Madoka was a really nice person and never really got mad but she felt kind of annoyed after hearing Kyoko's question. "Well hopefully everyone is prepared with at least a weapon and...or..some food." She looked at everyone then continued on, "I have my claws as a weapon and this sword, which I never really use anyway. I also packed food so we don't starve and fresh water from the water spring by the mountains. We can stop to get water or food anytime if you guys feel necessary." As she and Kyoko talked they started to walk off. She felt it would be rude if she rode Nala since no one else had a ride so her and Nala walked side by side.
Back to top Go down
Defaox
Banned
DefaoxBanned

Character
Neutral
Alive

Awards

Public#12PostSubject: Re: Quest For The Meteorillium!   Quest For The Meteorillium! EmptySun Mar 05, 2017 12:17 am

“No, need to worry. I don’t eat or sleep. Nypherian Cybernetic, best the universe has to offer. I have my own ship just on the other side of the town. The week long trip can be done in a few minutes. Though, I don’t mind walking. “ he said as he knocked on his head. The sound of metal echoed a bit. He just moved his head over towards Kyoko. “I am the metal man, get at me.” He said taunting her.
Back to top Go down
Kyoko Yamashino
Level 5
Kyoko Yamashino

Character
Neutral
Alive

Awards

Public#13PostSubject: Re: Quest For The Meteorillium!   Quest For The Meteorillium! EmptySun Mar 05, 2017 12:41 am

Hearing that he doesn't eat or sleep she felt a little jealous because that must make life so much easier. When he said that he had a ship which could get them to the meteor in just a few minutes she got annoyed, she felt as if that would be a short cut and would leave out all the interesting parts of this journey. When she realized that he had just taunted her she turn her back to him and said, "Hmph." As she turned around the clank of her sword echoed a little bit.
Back to top Go down
Mortimus
Level 9
Mortimus

Character
Neutral
Officer
Alive

Awards

Public#14PostSubject: Re: Quest For The Meteorillium!   Quest For The Meteorillium! EmptySun Mar 05, 2017 12:37 pm

Mortimus watched the exchange between the group and if he could smile, he would. Like the Nypherian, he had no need for food or water or sleep but decided not to bring that up. He also had a ship but, of course, had no fuel. He walked at the back of the group, listening and observing. This is going to be interesting. He thought as he followed on. He quickly checked his revolver a cursed to himself. There were only 5 bullets in the chamber and he had no spare; he would have to be careful. Dust drifted of his coat as they left the town.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Public#15PostSubject: Re: Quest For The Meteorillium!   Quest For The Meteorillium! Empty

Back to top Go down

Quest For The Meteorillium!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1