Convergence RP Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeRulesTimelineLatest imagesFactionsEventsMapSearchRegisterLog in
Click HERE to join our Discord Chat!
Remember to vote for us HERE!

Finding the Time

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Kyle Harrison
Level 3
Kyle Harrison

Character
Neutral
Alive

Awards

Finding the Time - Page 2 Empty
Private#26PostSubject: Re: Finding the Time   Finding the Time - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 10, 2016 8:47 pm

"Then maybe it is a risk, but I believe it's a risk worth taking. If we continue to do nothing and wait for them to knock on our door, put is on body bags and wipe us from existence without a trace then we won't win anything. We'll be wiped out." His voice rang heavy with his hate for ONI as he spoke. "Atleast this way we can show the galaxy that we aren't all evil, and if we do all die then we died fighting in the light, rather than cowering in the shadows..."
Back to top Go down
KittyYoungblood
Level 33
KittyYoungblood

Queen of Nightblood

Developer
Galactic Systems Union
Elementalist
Omega-Class Supernatural

Alive

Awards
Finding the Time - Page 2 C1E9Nc0 Starforger's End
Finding the Time - Page 2 DQtpig0 Archaeologist

Finding the Time - Page 2 Empty
Private#27PostSubject: Re: Finding the Time   Finding the Time - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 10, 2016 8:57 pm

Kitty glanced at Kyle for a moment, she considered his words. Suddenly she looked away with a hiss, rubbing her forehead as her whispers suddenly got louder. "I'm just worried, I have the distinct feeling that ONI won't care about the publicity. That they'll...they'll.." She trailed off, rubbing her forehead again as red flickered across her eyes. She straightened up, a black streak in her hair. "I just don't like it."
Back to top Go down
http://www.convergencerp.net/t8-kitty-youngblood

Finding the Time

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2